It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Sea Creature

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Forgive me if it's a duplicate...I searched and found nothing.

Came across this video.
Looks very much like a puffer fish to me...but unlike ANY puffer I have seen here in Florida. Weird that it has such a human like face.
What do you think?

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 5/21/2009 by StretchUSAF]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The "eyes" are its fins.

The "nose" is its eyes.

And the "mouth" is it's mouth, with shadows cast by the sun.

It's a puffer fish.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Its a puffer fish. Google "puffer fish" and look at the images of them.. Personally I think they are kind of cute..lol

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Agree...... it's a hedgehog, AKA puffer, in my opinion but of a type whose name escapes me at the moment -- it's a deep water puffer, and has not only expanded (I'm guessing), but has swollen from being brought up from the deep. The dotted coloration and the little spines when it shows the close up are strong clues.

I must admit, I've never seen one exactly like that, however had the misfortune to have one quite similar albeit much larger latched onto my index finger. Long story. NEVERmind.

Very interesting clip, OP..... thanks much for sharing it with us!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
As stated, it's a puffer. I wanted to add that this video is also posted on the ATS media section of the site here: media.abovetopsecret.com...

The media page has some pretty similar discussion, but just wanted to add the link for continuity.

EDIT- Speaking of fish with faces

They believe this guy may be a cross-species of carp. Cool, right?

[edit on 5/21/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Wow...never seen that vid...eerily interesting of the similarities between a fish face and the human face,,,,reminds me of the iRobot movie for some reason!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I remember this was posted on ATS before. I cant find the link though. It is a puffer fish

top topics

join