Originally posted by SpittinCobra
With all these old members, being allowed to return, Will we be seeing the NEO, Or is he gone to far off in to the pit?
Just a funny little observation but you may remember 5 constantly telling us the danger of returning old members, just a little fun thing to remember.
I really dont want this to turn into some sort of 5 thread.
Thanks for your well wishes fellow members and weirdos.
A new avatar is under consideration as magestica has adopted mine, and once I saw people who eat too much pizza get us confused.
Yes you may adopt me. I will need protection from the attacks of the insidious on all three sides of the political fence. The fencesitters can be
worst as their logic treads a fine line between reality and utopian blinkers until they fall onto a sprig of barbed wire with their family jewels and
suddenly get to choose very painfully what side to fall on. You are either with us or against us, said the supposed leader of the free world. It is
roughly 93% against at this time, so sad.
Thanks for the offer to answer questions! Your altruistic spirit will take you far.
1. How many ATS members are Americans, how many are non-Americans, and how many are Americans who have chosen to leave for better lives abroad?
2. How long is GeneralDilemma's tour of duty in the place he views as a foreign wasteland, and when will he be reappearing here?
3. What is the grand prize touted on the front page of the Find The Rings contest? Will greed and avarice and treachery and skulduggery be the result?
How much would it cost to buy a ring that looks like that?
4. Why can't we access U2Us from BTS?
5. Is ATS still fully and wholly owned by SimonGray? Will ATS be publicly listed? On which exchange?
I thought I would provide just easy ones off the top of my mask to begin, Jeffrey.
The Above Top Secret Web site is a wholly owned social content community of The Above Network, LLC.
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.
All content copyright 2013, The Above Network, LLC.