It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US: Census idiot in my driveway threatening the police

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Something is wrong here indeed.

Is the data collection not in the preparation of the 2010 Census?
If so why are 1.4 million Agents (Goons) being funded with $700 million in our taxpayer money, funded towards the mapping of GPS Targeting coordinates to every U.S. Citizens front door in our nation ?

Since this data is not due till the 2010 census, isn't the usurpation of the census by the White house unconstitutional?

This clearly provides the Federal Government with no such authority to
"GPS Target paint" your property.

Sec. 223, Title 13, U.S. Code, Chapter 7, Subtitle 2

"Section 223. Refusal, by owners, proprietors, etc., to assist census employees

Whoever, being the owner, proprietor, manager, superintendent, or
agent of any hotel, apartment house, boarding or lodging house,
tenement, or other building, refuses or willfully neglects, when
requested by the Secretary or by any other officer or employee of
the Department of Commerce or bureau or agency thereof, acting
under the instructions of the Secretary, to furnish the names of
the occupants of such premises, or to give free ingress thereto and
egress therefrom to any duly accredited representative of such
Department or bureau or agency thereof, so as to permit the
collection of statistics with respect to any census provided for in
subchapters I and II of chapter 5 of this title, or any survey
authorized by subchapter IV or V of such chapter insofar as such
survey relates to any of the subjects for which censuses are
provided by such subchapters I and II, including, when relevant to
the census or survey being taken or made, the proper and correct
enumeration of all persons having their usual place of abode in
such premises, shall be fined not more than $500.
"

Not to mention the connection to the Fraudulent ACORN connection in the 2010 census:

"The U.S. Census Bureau is working with several national organizations to help recruit 1.4 million workers to produce the country's 2010 census, including one with a history of voter fraud charges: ACORN.

Cristina Corbin

FOX News"

And why the rush, might this coincide with the 2010 mid-term elections?

With the recent fun events such as these "Detention Facilities" and the Bill (H.R.2159) labeling practically anyone as a "Suspected dangerous terrorist" and now we come to further suppression of rights and unconstitutional acts such as the "GPS Target Painting" (which is essentially mapping the topology of certain terrain and height above sea level, typically used in missile targeting and guiding. GPS is virtually impossible to spot or detect on radar according to a credible friend) And we're supposed to believe the purpose for this is what? That this is in the interest of the people?

LOL

They'll need to mandate a lobotomy before i will believe that (that is probably next
:lol

Do not be fooled. Do not answer the Census Bureau until it is due.
Get in contact with them and DEMAND that these GPS coordinates be removed, as this is blatantly unconstitutional

[edit on 21-5-2009 by ObdurateReplica]

[edit on 21-5-2009 by ObdurateReplica]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
If I had to guess what my government is up too...and I have too since they generally don't like telling me...

They are precisely targeting homes for Silent Sound Spectrum broadcasts.

EducateYourself.org

The mind-altering mechanism is based on a subliminal carrier technology: the Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS), sometimes called "S-quad" or "Squad". It was developed by Dr Oliver Lowery of Norcross, Georgia, and is described in US Patent #5,159,703, "Silent Subliminal Presentation System", dated October 27, 1992. The abstract for the patent reads:

"A silent communications system in which nonaural carriers, in the very low or very high audio-frequency range or in the adjacent ultrasonic frequency spectrum are amplitude- or frequency-modulated with the desired intelligence and propagated acoustically or vibrationally, for inducement into the brain, typically through the use of loudspeakers, earphones, or piezoelectric transducers. The modulated carriers may be transmitted directly in real time or may be conveniently recorded and stored on mechanical, magnetic, or optical media for delayed or repeated transmission to the listener."

NDT RESOURCE CENTER

Characteristics of Piezoelectric Transducers

The transducer is a very important part of the ultrasonic instrumentation system. As discussed on the previous page, the transducer incorporates a piezoelectric element, which converts electrical signals into mechanical vibrations (transmit mode) and mechanical vibrations into electrical signals (receive mode). Many factors, including material, mechanical and electrical construction, and the external mechanical and electrical load conditions, influence the behavior of a transducer. Mechanical construction includes parameters such as the radiation surface area, mechanical damping, housing, connector type and other variables of physical construction. As of this writing, transducer manufacturers are hard pressed when constructing two transducers that have identical performance characteristics.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
According to one of the Census workers, who spoke with me on condition of anonymity, they must GPS mark the coordinates “within 40 ft of every front door” in America and they are supposed to complete that mission nation wide, within 90 days, by the end of July 2009.

Got this from a website...

Interesting...

EDIT

aipnews.com...

[edit on 21-5-2009 by GreenBicMan]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I thought this thread was either a hoax or a drama queen play for attention or the OP was a victim of a scam artist with fake ID. I was WRONG! Ron Paul Girl is right!

Geesh, first I knew census isn't until next year.

Second, I thought that maybe modified GPS devices could be used or misused to tag all wireless networks and see if they are passworded or not ... and send spam mail to your printer etc.

I went to verify my memory and was correct on the census years. Then I searched GPS + front door and came up with these!

www.worldnetdaily.com...

undercover4liberty.wordpress.com...

And this website is about census and privacy issues ... not about them tagging your front door. epic.org...

I'm like WHOA! Thank you Ron Paul Girl for waking me up! I had no idea at all this was going on. Last census, they REFUSED to count my entire area! (I figure it was do to the crooked Republican gerimandering (spelling?) in this area.)

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The government won't be tagging my door with a GPS tracking chip or getting any answers to any questions as to how many live in my household.

I am instructing my family right now to not co-operate with any government officials.

There is no good reason why the government needs to know this information. They manipulate the data anyways to tell us whatever lies they want us to believe.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ron Paul Girl

Originally posted by Chevalerous
Haha! sorry for laughing but your story in real time about the crazy census man, made me roflmao!

Sorry for laughing! I know this crap is serious, and you guys did the right thing!

But I thought it was funny to read the updates about the crazy census guy from your real time reporting!

Well, I wish I would have taken a picture of him because he seriously looked like Micheal Moore with a safari hat on.

Yeah you should have taken some mug shots of the insane census man so we could laugh at the moron!

OK! some paranoid thoughts here! - and here's my theory:

I think why they are doing this is:

I think they are building a 3D grid and an exact replica of --- cities/towns/rural etc where people live, which later is going to be connected to supercomputers for the total big brother experience.

Later they can make additions in 3D of the surroundings and maybe give the persons ID card with chips or even chip the persons.

They did a lot of this chit in Irag! building 3D grids with ----- for Surveillance and intelligence purposes by satellites and GPS.

This 3D software I'm talking about was awsome! it could build houses, roads, cities with wireframes & basic textured rendered models - and it did this automatically (with limited manual human labour) from scanned photos/satellite photos & and gps maps!

Man! I have never seen anything like it, they must have had super computers to do all the calculation required to build 3D models like that.

I have been working with 3D modeling & rendering as a part of my work but I was so damn impressed when I saw what this software program could do!

And mind you! this was only on a small scale two years ago! Imagine how refined and grandios it would be on larger scale now, two years later with the computer/technology evolution moore' law etc.

Two years ago there was a guy here on ATS that showed a lot of cool videos of these 3D grids and they had some more on the net.

A couple of months back, I tried to find some of them again to watch - but they were probably taken down because I couldn't any and I didn't remember the name and places I found them? - and stupid enough I didn't save them for paranoid reasons.

some site even kicked me out after I had been around in there for a while, and asked me for a password! some stupid nerd had probably forgot to protect their server - from accessing it through google as I did!

Maybe we can find this guys thread here somewhere?

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Good for you for standing up for your rights, who knows what kind of sicko perverts ACORN has hired to trespass on our property!!

This situation, RonPaulGirl, is even weirder to me, because of this GPS failure article I ran across. If gps will be failing soon, why is the census bureau using it and dropping so much tax dollars on this pre census nonsense??

www.pcworld.com...

"The U.S. Government Accountability Office has warned Congress that mismanagement of a $2 billion upgrade program threatens GPS service, which the government offers free to users. Older satellites start dying next year and replacements are being launched much more slowly than is necessary to maintain service, the report to Congress said.

"Based on the most recent satellite reliability and launch schedule data approved in March 2009, the estimated long-term probability of maintaining a constellation of at least 24 operational satellites falls below 95% during fiscal year 2010 and remains below 95% until the end of fiscal year 2014, at times falling to about 80%," the report stated.

Speeding the launch schedule is one solution to the problem, but the fact exists that GPS can operate with fewer than 24 satellites, though with potentially reduced precision."

Things that make ya go HMM.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
They will probably leave me alone this year. My wife still has her Ron Paul sticker on her old pick up truck and I am going to put the Ron Paul campaign sign back out.... We've got a lot of those gerimandering crooks here too.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Thank you for the link below. Very interesting INDEED!

So that explains why he didn't bother to ask how many people are here. It's not the actual census. And it may also explain why he wasn't allowed on teh property - he's not taking the census and therefore the census laws don't apply.

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
According to one of the Census workers, who spoke with me on condition of anonymity, they must GPS mark the coordinates “within 40 ft of every front door” in America and they are supposed to complete that mission nation wide, within 90 days, by the end of July 2009.

Got this from a website...

Interesting...

EDIT

aipnews.com...

[edit on 21-5-2009 by GreenBicMan]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
My census lady was extremely nice. Didn't ask me how many people lived here either, and that bothered both my spouse and I. She tried to get a reading at our front door, but because our home is a new construction, it wouldn't show up. In other words, it didn't work. She mentioned her frustration at the software they were using, because a lot of rural homes couldn't be plotted because they aren't on the normal software. Incidentally, my home doesn't show up on any GPS programs OR Google Earth. She mentioned something to me that hinted that the GPS plotting was simply a high tech "checklist" to verify where they have already been.

Not sure what to make of that, but she was still nice, and I was nice to her. After all, she's just doing a job.

Don't be so quick to rush to a conclusion about this. The GPS software they are using isn't plotting new structures...it's simply checking off your home to tell them they've already been there. This is the "second wave", from what I understand. The "third wave" will be the actual census, where they will take a head count.

Don't freak out. It's just a census that is trying to use technology which is obviously flawed. Nothing bad has ever come from past census, and frankly, without them, how would we ever do genealogy research? If they can't get THAT right, I wouldn't worry too much about what everyone imagines they MIGHT be doing with the GPS.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
im suspicious of anyone knocking on my doors. i dont let the jehovas witnesses into my house, nor the mormons, and recently i had a kid knock on my door and go off about this "contest" he was in where he had to talk to X number of "non violent, friendly people" in order to win a trip and money for books etc ("i cant read but i love beer" were his words lol)

well ive seen this type of thing before, no one answers and later him and his boys come back and rob you. sadly i was heading out of town that night so i actually called the cops and asked them to send a car by once or twice that night while i was gone. (which i do believe they did)

and people wonder why i keep my FS2000 by the door and "joke" about building landmines and boobie traps for my front porch.

cuz of course, i was "joking" about it....id never use my "skills that can benefit you in civillian life" outside the military (rolls eyes and tries to keep a straight face...)

fake census beurea id at kinkos=10 bucks
finding a home thats either empty or only has an unarmed person in it=priceless

SUPPORT THE 2ND AMMENDMENT!!!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
According to examiner.com and the Bandera County Courier, the United States Census Bureau is planning to enter up to 140 million addresses into a giant, government-run GPS database.

Read more at jumpinginpools.blogspot.com ...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Kudos to the cop for running him off...and to you for the initial "access denied" haha.

Does anyone even know what these GPS things look like? When I went into work this morning, I noticed about a 6x6 inch black square thing with a red smaller square in the middle, no writing on it or anything. I've worked there since last August and it just showed up last night or EARLY this morning (went in at 6am). Someone mentioned putting them on businesses, so it sparked my curiosity.

I kind of want to wonder why they're GPSing a PetSmart though!

And OP, I hope he doesn't come back with a vengance. I'd say watch out for your pups. He may be a little more violent next time if the right person tells him to be...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ron Paul GirlHe must be calling Obama's right hand man, Rahm, to ask what they are suppose to do when they're not allowed to the door and the sheriff dept. won't help. Maybe he'll be told to just shoot us and move on and that we won't have to be counted.

So what's all the bumph about Obama...did he invent the census? Did he write the laws that say you need to answer that question?

How does this become a partisan issue?

Self edit to say that I see where the GPS issue by itself is over and above the census. Still...you don't pull a project like that outta thin air. It would have been planned under the Bush watch.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706...remind him of what a lame mindless job it must be, to go door to door, see the occupants of the house, and ask an uneducated answer a 5 year old would ask anyone...really, how does tha make yuo feel

Donno about the States, but up in Canada, doing that walkabout is a pretty good gig...pays pretty well for the time put in. I'm thinkin' I'd be laughing right back cuz you're footing the bill.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I had a nice middle-aged lady with a GPS show up at my door a few weeks ago before I heard anything about this type of thing. She didn't ask me any questions, but she did say that she needed to add our house. (It is fairly new construction.) What was funny was it didn't seem like she was very familiar with her device and she made sure she stood right in front of my door. I held it so she couldn't see inside, but she didn't seem curious. I wish I had been prepared so I could have asked her some questions. Darn it!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by Ron Paul GirlHe must be calling Obama's right hand man, Rahm, to ask what they are suppose to do when they're not allowed to the door and the sheriff dept. won't help. Maybe he'll be told to just shoot us and move on and that we won't have to be counted.

So what's all the bumph about Obama...did he invent the census? Did he write the laws that say you need to answer that question?

How does this become a partisan issue?

Are you serious? He took the census duty away from the dept. of commerce, where it has always been, and he put it directly under his administration and Rahm Emmanuel is running the census! Now ask yourself, "why."

And also keep this in mind, the census isn't until 2010. It's still 2009.
AND< they're not asking how many people live at the address. They just want to GPS TAG your front door. It's not a census but they're pretending to have the authority of the census to accomplish their goals.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by calmbutwary
I had a nice middle-aged lady with a GPS show up at my door a few weeks ago before I heard anything about this type of thing. She didn't ask me any questions, but she did say that she needed to add our house. (It is fairly new construction.) What was funny was it didn't seem like she was very familiar with her device and she made sure she stood right in front of my door. I held it so she couldn't see inside, but she didn't seem curious. I wish I had been prepared so I could have asked her some questions. Darn it!

We knew that this was going on, so we weren't thrown for a loop when he showed up.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It's sad, because she seemed so harmless. She was very serious, but not rude. I wonder what she knows.....

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Waste of money on their part for the GPS, numerous organisations among the aerial mapping/ photography and satellite imagery industries have had this information for decades and can re-do any of it in bulk with little fuss and do so every 1 - 3 years usually (in the commerical industry that is). If the census group want to be cheap then they could spend a little longer time and log the coordinates off of Google Earth :-P or sweet talked the telephone company for their copy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join