It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US: Census idiot in my driveway threatening the police

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by GreenBicMan

They cant kill you as good with a GPS guided bomb if it hits your driveway. It is much more effective if it hits your front door knob and comes into the house before detonating.

Unfortunately, great minds think alike. This is the absolute ONLY logical reason for them to NEED to GPS the front door and not the garage door, gate, driveway enterance, etc. THE ONLY REASON. WAKE UP AMERICA.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
Well..2 weeks ago, thier was a knock at my door, around 4 pm? i wnt outside, and thier was an older guy in a business tan trench coat thier..I asked him what he wanted, and he siad he was with eh cnesus berough..so he handed me a paper, adn asked me if this was my address, and if thier were others here. SO i told him, i live here, ect ect...then asked him why did he need this info? I guess i wanted to make sure, he wasnt some new neighborhood break into a huose thief or something..he looked at me with a weird cheezy grin, like i asked him a stupid question or something..i saw him minntes later, going door to door, so i guess it was legite. He was annoying...starnger going house to house, just to ask if you live thier lol. I wish i had some fun with him. tell him NO! Im in the middle of a break in right now,a nd yuor messin things up for me, get lost!

Welcome to the New World order sponsored by Obama, Bush and Clinton..
This is Generation Revelation!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

But that wouldn't be as precise as the front door. Seriously, what could be another reason? Can you think of any logical, non-paranoid reason for the census to threaten to bring the police just because they can't tag our physical front door with GPS?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Haha this is fun! I would call your Sherrif and tell them thanks!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
WOW ron pau; girl..this guy is that desperate? Im mean, he can physcially see you live thier, and he's returned and jsut camped up at the curb? My mom used to reffer to the census people...that word, is called STALKERS. Yup, she related them to stalkers..becuase if no one was home, theyd come right back, especailly if you didnt answer the door, and they saw you through the window. I dont know if its the same as all of them, but yuor testimony and my moms, kinda makes me think it is. Of course, my mom got this idea through the 1980's.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
Many applause to the sheriff and to you and your husband for having the guts to tell him NO.

Not going to sit here and say that my adrenaline wasn't pumping knowing that the sheriff deputy and the jerk were out there and not knowing what they planned to do. I thought they might try to enter even though the dogs are in the yard and just shoot our dogs if they try to bit.

It's handy to have a biting dog too. My rott mix only bites with strangers come to the front door! Dumb mailman and UPS man have made that mistake and both took nips to their butts and never made that mistake again (they thought the dogs were nice so they came in. Yeah, barking dogs seem so nice).

+1 more 
posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
They are tagging the doors on homes and businesses.

The reason being is that when you go to a building for almost any reason, you usually want to go inside, and this helps specifically with larger buildings with multiple doors. It's going to save you from driving around, asking for directions to a door, or what have you.

Also, they are getting the coordinates of all these places for the entire united states in order to more easily gather 3 dimensional data and create an entire, very accurate map of the united states.

It's google earth x 100.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I wonder how census is done in places like tennessee, where its legal to have yuor gun in yuor hand, out on yuor porch! I cant see too many census guys wanting to approach a doorstep like that! Ide give yuor lcoal sheriff another call, and file astalker calim agaisnt him...i dont know how far that is unna go, being the census guy is a government man, if im not mistaken...maybe when he gets to the door, remind him of what a lame mindless job it must be, to go door to door, see the occupants of the house, and ask an uneducated answer a 5 year old would ask anyone...really, how does tha make yuo feel

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Man, hope those Census people don't GPS my door. Any ideas how to tell if your door might have a GPS? Just wondering.

I have a big, mean pitbull, but he is indoor only... apartment. So, he can't protect the outside of the door.

BIG PROPS to you, and your dogs, for standing up for your rights.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminatus I
They are tagging the doors on homes and businesses.

The reason being is that when you go to a building for almost any reason, you usually want to go inside, and this helps specifically with larger buildings with multiple doors. It's going to save you from driving around, asking for directions to a door, or what have you.

Also, they are getting the coordinates of all these places for the entire united states in order to more easily gather 3 dimensional data and create an entire, very accurate map of the united states.

It's google earth x 100.

It's wrong and that'sall there is to it.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminatus I

Anyone here who trusts the Government raise their hand...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ron Paul Girl

THey are trying to tag you for being a domestic terrorist!

You're an evil anti goverment crusader!

The whole thing sounds ridiculous...why do they need to do that? Is asking a question not good enough anymore?

Next thing you know they'll be putting ID chips in us instead of tagging the doors for GPS.

S & F...thanks for sharing RP girl!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The following article may shed some light on the situation:

All Things Considered, July 31, 2006 · Two-and-a-half years from now, in early 2009, the Census Bureau plans to send an army of 100,000 temporary workers down every street and dusty, dirt road in America. They will be armed with handheld GPS devices.

Read all about it here:
Census Bureau Adopts GPS to Find American Homes

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Haha! sorry for laughing but your story in real time about the crazy census man, made me roflmao!

Sorry for laughing! I know this crap is serious, and you guys did the right thing!

But I thought it was funny to read the updates about the crazy census guy from your real time reporting!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
Haha! sorry for laughing but your story in real time about the crazy census man, made me roflmao!

Sorry for laughing! I know this crap is serious, and you guys did the right thing!

But I thought it was funny to read the updates about the crazy census guy from your real time reporting!

Well, I wish I would have taken a picture of him because he seriously looked like Micheal Moore with a safari hat on.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The only logic I can see by the GPSing of the doors other than mapping.Is to see how many sheep live in a given geographic area. In citys the sheep all live close together and out here in the boondocks its miles to your neighbor, so that way they can make a judgment 1 missile or 2.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
If you wanted to intimidate him, grab your camcorder and RECORD HIM!

Also, take notes.......make it look like you're "plotting."

I'm betting he'll scurry away back under the bridge.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

lol Exactly. What size warhead do they put on the GPS guided munitions for to clear out the dissenters in non urban areas.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Reading this thread sure gave me a laugh, Ron Paul Girl, you should be applauded
A GPS to the front door? Sounds like tracking resistors to the new regime, or maybe to identify pockets of insurgents??
Well, I'll be on the look out for them, that's for sure. I don't have an attack dog, but I do have one mean kitty

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I think its a 4 or 5 megaton snow cone I'v all ready had my fill with the census he flashed his pass and I told him 4 and then told him to get the fling flip off my property and slammed the front door and then opened it again with in a split second and said "can I help you?" with a nice voice now talk'n about a puzzled look he didn"t know if he was coming or going

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join