join

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ron Paul Girl

This is interesting.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The census person who came through here a few weeks ago was a young black girl who just stood on the sidewalks out front of the houses. She'd stop in front of the house .. on the side walk ... punch something into her little box ... then move to the next house. No questions asked ... no knocking on doors .... nothing.

I wondered at the time how she could possibly know how many people lived in the house, etc.... I'm thinking she fudged the numbers and just put the generic typical '4' for every house. But that's just a guess.

(wonder if she was an ACORN chickeepoo?
)

That was most likely the first wave. There will be another wave in which they come to your door with their GPS. THey're not asking, "how many people" because the actual census isn't until NEXT YEAR!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
One more time for anyone who isn't in touch with current tech.

1. I don't need the GPS of your door to blow your house up.

2. The military can see your house through satellite, a click of a cursor will display the location in 4 or 5 different coordinate formats.

3. do you think they would waste a $70,000 munition on your house?

Get over yourselves.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEndofEvolution

My local news said gps may be useless in 2010? What do you think of that? How does that fit into this equation?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

The whole GPS being useless by next year is way overblown. The military will keep its beloved GPS operational; it is very important to so many systems. It's just fear driven budget wrangling is all.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I wander what type of questions are on the census? They won't ask my sexual orientation will they?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I got tagged a good month ago before I even realized what was going on. They handed me the piece of paper told me they were tagging and moved on. I was just, like, oh. Didn't think much of it.

TMI for the gov't. Never a good thing.

I don't get it. I don't get the possible UN relationship with this, I mean, what? Pre-census, census, post-census? Are they giving a talk? Here's what I'm going to say, I'm saying it, here's what I said!

Early in this thread someone mentioned a GPSer tagging at their work. What's that for? That has nothing to do with where people live - which is the only thing important for census.

It's not going to be for helping to mail the questionnaires. As the census people are saying, they're even tagging unknown huts where people are living (whom I doubt have a mailing address).

It's not to help local fire dept's, cops, etc., as this sort of information is not supposed to be a database to all. I believe that isn't legal (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Furthermore, if they can go door to door now, finding every inhabited residence, why can't they just do this for the actual census in 2010? This doesn't make any sense to me!

Perhaps it's so that they can redistrict right between my house and my neighbors! Ha!

No, I think it's fishy. What's with Obama's new indefinite detention of suspected possible terrorists plan?

It's practically already the case that one can not speak against the gov't without being labeled a terrorist or a traitor. It won't be long before we lose the right to assemble. I'm not sure how having all these GPS coordinates helps, but I don't like it.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

SHii this is my first post

My question is that with the gps bs it's not even safe 2 be butt naked in my own house now? No disrepect mean't

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Hey thanks for posting my video and such. Sometimes I feel all alone in trying to expose it. It's so important.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ron Paul Girl
STill reading through everyone comments, but I've been doing some research on this of my own. I'm come to the conclusion that the United Nations is behind the GPS door tagging garbage. Check this out! U.N. Expert Group Meeting Contemporary Practices in Census Mapping and
Use of Geographical Information Systems

In other news, I called the sheriff deputy that came out here last night. He wasn't in so I left him a message, but I asked him to call me back just to let me know if I was within my constitutional rights not to let that guy on the property. The policeman that answered the phone at the cop shop said, "Oh yea, I heard about that last night and thought it was interesting. I had to leave before hearing how it turned out." He sounded like he was with us on this one.
Sometimes I'm sooooo happy to live in a place where my policemen are not Nazis and everyone knows your name. I do know most of the police on a friend or aquantance level.

That was smart to call the sheriff office!

Please write what they told you, I bet they said: X$4¤åxX£€5%

Yeah better to have communication lines open with the local guys always!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Tonight I saw 2 guys that were wearing white shirts and khakis. They had a black over the shoulder bag that was small. I thought they were Jehovahs witnesses but after seeing a You tube video I am beggining to wander if they were census workers. They had black name tags as well which I thought was odd for Jehovahs Witnesses. What does the census takers look like?

[edit on 22-5-2009 by dreamseeker]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

That equates into a 5% degrade in GPS sat capabilities. Given the risks this imposes you can believe they will launch new GPS sats this year.

The two issues are completely unrelated.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Man these threads really take off in here. By the time I notice it's pages long.

I had them come to my house too and got tagged by GPS. I just started talking to him about it. The key is to NOT have your address "clearly visible". If they can't identify the house they can't GPS it. Naturally mine was clearly visible. So if you're really worried about being on their GPS system, take down that address on your house and don't go outside when they come. You could also get a P.O. box for the next year too. That's the peaceful solution. By resisting the process, you're identifying yourself as a "resister" or what ever else they want to label you as.

I think like one guy said, they don't need to have your house on the GPS system to blow your house up. I can find my house on Google and Tera Server and I live way the heck out on the woods with no neighbors in sight. I read at the census site that the reason for this GPS stuff is to know how many and where the houses are in an area. Like if there was a flood and they wanted to know where and how many houses there are that have to be evacuated. Believe it or not. Just quoting them.

Oh yeah and they're supposed to be putting ANY building that "might" have people in them on the system I was told. Any out houses that someone could live in. They missed mine, down by the creek! Whoopee huh?

Anyway, another thing is if you refuse to fill out the census, it's a $100 fine. If you put false information on it, it's a $500 fine. So I'm going to only partially fill it out. No fine there! I'm just going to play stupid and say I didn't understand the rest of the questions. The types of questions they will be asking next year in the actual census, goes waaaaay beyond what a census is in my opinion.

I like RP Girl standing up to them, but I like beating them at their own game too. To each their own.

More to come on beating them at their own game! You'd be amazed at the things you can do!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Despite my best efforts to not respond to this thread, I could not resist.

1. What if you simply were not home when this occurred?
This would all be a moot point.

If I weren't home, he would have been bitten upon entering my yard.

2. You might be more concerned about the info avail by your Computer IP address.

It's the principle of it. I have the choice to get on the internet and have my IP address recorded.

3. Check out Google Earth. You could probably find a picture of your house.

Nope. Just a picture from high up and it's black and white.

4. The blow-by-blow account was hilarious.
And as mentioned by others, the timeline suspect. You interchanged the terms Police and Sheriff. They are clearly two separate agencies with diverse jurasdiction.

Where I live, all of the city police are deputized to be able to respond to calls in the county, AND they share the same building, which is also the jail, so you're wrong here.

5. You made several attempts to become partisan. ( Obama and Michael Moore references.) Diminishes objectivity.
Sorry, the guy looks like Michael Moore. Think of someone else that looks like him and plug that name in instead. I don't care who it is, they just have to look like him. And the Obama administration is the one that, just a few weeks ago, said that this GPS door tagging needs to be done. I'm way beyond Obama and Bush bashing though. They're both puppets. Rahm-the-antichrist-Emmanuel, now that guy is creepy.

In the future event of a "crisis", I highly suggest you prioritize protecting the children you say were in the house rather than striving to be a "live" on-line internet reporter.

Yeah, well, if the swat team is outside the door, I just might do that.

By the way, I'd sure hate to be your local Pizza delivery boy. If you don't shoot them in the face first, I at least hope you're a big tipper.

I'm not that lazy. I pick up my own pizzas. Why waste money tipping a delivery boy when I can do the work myself?

And why is that I have a feeling you're a card carrying member of Acorn?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
How do you know if they have gps tagged my door what do I look for? I am going to go look outside now. I bet those guys were census workers!If i see anything odd I will let you know.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulHunter
a census is in my opinion.

I like RP Girl standing up to them, but I like beating them at their own game too. To each their own.

More to come on beating them at their own game! You'd be amazed at the things you can do!

Yeah I still like 'her real time reporting' I want more of this!

However! this is some census retriving stuff going on apparently!

Excuse me for asking, because I'm european but this is open records right? someone could maybe ask higher up why they are doing this right now?

Has to be finished by 9th of July or what was it? - sorry for being an idiot!

[edit on 22-5-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Well I looked outside no markings or tags. I just thought of this; it is a digital tag meaning there will be no markers or evidence of a census worker being there.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
I don't understand this attitude. If you're worried about the census guy being a phony then why not just take his info and call his office to confirm things?

If we're going to live in a modern society aren't we going to have to participate in gov. records, census?

Why act hostile for no reason, and invent problems? Should we expect a modern government that we elected to not take a census or keep records?

But you should check things out of course before letting people on your property, I agree.

We weren't worried that he was a phony census guy. never questioned whether he was legit or not. The principle issue here is that this is unconstitutional! Talk about sheeple. Those of you that think this is fine and dandy for these guys to be demanding access to property, are the ones that are the sheeple. Wake up.
Unconstitutional = wrong in my book.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Oh, by the way, to the person that suggested I made this all up to get stars and flags to increase my points - explain to me what the points are for because I really have no clue and I haven't bothered to try to find out.

Do I get some special notice from Publishers Clearinghouse when I hit 10,000 points? Will it be a real winner?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Ron Paul Girl - If you have this sign on your property it would be illegal for them to come on your property. www.narlo.org...

dreamseeker - You’re right. They carry a little computer like thing that tells where they are and they enter your address on the computer. So you won’t find anything at your house showing they marked it.

Chevalerous - No I didn’t mean with “open records”. The “secret societies” have created a game right? They have this society (actually a club) they’ve created and they make up the rules for this club. You join it by paying for their drivers licenses, marriage licenses, social security cards, income taxes and such. And you give them jurisdiction over you by joining their club.

It happens that for everything they get you to participate in, they also have to have a solution for you to get out of it. It’s a commercial world. Every debt has to have a solution or it’s illegal. So my point was there are solutions that most people aren’t aware of to not participate in their club.

Also when you join their club, (their society) you can also get out of the club. You can try to change the club, leave the club, join another club or create your own club. These are the solutions I’m talking about. It’s too long to get to now, but I’ll be posting this stuff later. There's a whole other world out there most people aren't aware of.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join