It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Strange lights filmed over Horn Lake, Mississippi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Great input people, both pro and con for conventional and non-conventional...

Finally found the youtube clip of it for imbedded direct view:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Surprised we have yet to see more debunkers on this one. Any word? Any official press release? Anybody know a local TV station website near the area?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by StretchUSAF

Yeah, I'm surprised there has not been more comments on this one.

It disappeared off the first page pretty quickly.

Like I said in my OP, even if it turns out to be a mundane explanation, it is one of the more interesting looking films in recent times...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I dunno if it was mentioned or not already, but toward the end (couldnt get a time stamp because the player messed up) when the top light moves away to the right, you can see a light blinking behind it. I would assume this is a tail.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Since the objects in question where filmed over the lake, and supposedly surrounded by choppers, but remained stationary, I'm not sure what they would be. Its possible that this was some kind of government project connected to that lake, that was done at night to draw as little attention as possible.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Could they be helicopters with big search lights?
Maybe a very bright search light that masks the signal lights?

Or maybe a light with the same function as flares, too illuminate a large area, so that's why we don't see one focused beam of light.

Just guessing here, obviously

[edit on 26/5/09 by locster]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I did not see the video on the first page wanted to add it to the existing thread which I had not know existed .

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Nice, except that if you look closely, when the top most light moves away to the right it has a STROBE on it. Looks like planes heading towards the camera position with their landing lights on on a single flight path. When they are swarmed by helicoters the lead plane veers to the right of the picture. Could it not just be a military excersise? Just sayin.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Please please please...review all prior comments before posting!

Someone mentioned the lake again and I thought...if they were flares..as I posted on the first page...it makes sense to drop them over a lake so that they don't end up scorching the Earth! I'm stationed at Eglin right now...and most of our drops go over the Gulf Of Mexico...or over one of our controlled ranges!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Lights in the sky, could always be something from Tesla.
The pilots can't stay out of them.

I hope we all know the story by now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join