It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Pocket Sized View On Life, What's Yours?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I was updating my profile today, after being here for nearly 4 year's,
and at the end we are able to write a bit about anything we feel we want to add.

I just decided to write free style, not knowing where i was going with it, but ended up giving a short description on my take on life, and feeling quite inspired by what i had wrote, i wanted to share it with you in this post, i think its in the right forum, as it was the only one that felt the closest to what i had written about.

I don't follow a religion, but i believe in God, and i know that's debatable in itself.

Anyway this is only a short snapshot of my views on this, as there is a lot that could be said on life, and it would be cool if other poster's might share their own views, virtues, advice etc on life, agree or disagree, we are all here to learn, well most of us lol.

Taken from my profile and posted below.

"I'm on a journey in life, all of us are, we don't all keep true to that path, knowingly or unknowingly, we are distracted by many things in life, purposely or just randomly. It is up to each of us to take responsibility for our own jourey in life, that path encompasses many things, we learn, and make mistakes, and learn from our mistakes, not all of us will achieve that, but that's the right way, we are here to affect and influence certain people in our life, and to be affected and influenced ourselves by certain people, with some people that we cross paths with in life, its meant to be that way. I believe to have empathy, to love, and be loved, to cherish the important people in our lives, and to say what's important to the people that matter are important, the memories we take with us when we go, and the memories we leave for others when we go is important too. All of what ive said is only part of what enriches our soul, that is journey we make, and is what we take with us when we die, i believe in God, but follow no religion, i believe im here for a reason, maybe more than just one, i feel i have a destiny to fulfil, i believe its an important one, and i will glady fulfill it, if it feels right in my heart. I speak for myself here, but we are all instrumental in some way, for good, and for evil, try to stay true to your path, but if its a path of destruction and negativity, carve a new path, and do what feels right."

Also i may as well post something else i wrote, to a friend on facebook who had lost someone close to them, having lost my sister 3 years ago, and understanding the pain and grief of loosing someone close i felt compelled to write some words of comfort, it fits into this thread perfectly, so i have dug it out of my inbox, and re-posted here.

Posted below.

"But i too know what its like to loose someone close, also taken too early. Life can be so cruel sometimes, and often does not make any sense, neither does it seem fair, with no "real" justice. But we are all caught up in the cycle of "life" , its purpose is not known really, the only purpose we can certainly see, is that we are here to live, not knowing for how long, and what we do with that is up to each individual. The memories we leave, the effect we have on people's lives, and the love that we created while we were here, will last for ever, and never dies, that is the circle of life. I believe a better place exists once we are gone from this life here, a place that is fair and just, a place filled with love, for those who have love in their heart's and soul, so if it gives you any comfort, take comfort from what i believe, you have not lost this person permanently, you will find each other again..."

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Denied]

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Denied]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I won't respond to your OP yet, but your picture.

" the illuminati must be destroyed "

stop being so revolution minded. You have to understand that these people will have their time, revolution will solve nothing but violence and play right into their hands.

I don't know if you are that type, but pray for the illuminati, pray that God shortens the reign of antichrist and always realize God will have the last say.

it's all supposed to happen.

peace

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

Well i think im allowed to be as revolutionary minded as i choose.

A revolution for humanity is what the NWO fear the most, i believe.

I thinking praying for change would be more appropriate, no point praying for the unsavable.

I would say there are two time lines, one is "theirs" and the other is the more desirable for us.

And i didnt mention violence, but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire, when its for survival.

Please stay on topic of original subject, why dont you make a thread about your views? that's not meant to sound funny, im serious.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
bump, to see if it generates any thoughts, il post back later, as gotta sleep now, but i want to update this thread, as been a while since i was on ats, and my "pocket sized view on life" has probably altered since then so will post more later.

if noone is interested, no worries, it can be like an online personal blog for me lol.

for my amusement only lol

top topics

join