It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German firm spied on job applicants' sex lives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

German firm spied on job applicants' sex lives

www.telegraph.co.uk

..."In her personal life she could be described as a female carnivore with an extremely elevated need for sex," it said.

It went on to describe her as a "very experienced and imaginative sexual partner" and added the woman's sister was an "active agent of free love".

Another report, described one candidate as a heavy drinker and another as a "corrupt rat".

The newspaper quoted an unnamed "security consultant" previously employed by Deutsche Telekom saying dozens of similar reports ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Seems everyone is at it with the spying and slandering. Must be to do with the surplus former East German Stasi spies and the rest of the Eastern European state informers peddling their wares to paranoid Western politicians.

Anyway as they say amongst the plebs, if you have got nothing to hide, you have nothing to worry about.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 063131p://pm3113 by masonwatcher]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Isnt this what Aliens do? You know, the greys? Kidnapp somone, then do sexual experiments on them? Violate thier privacy and sanctity in the name of understanding how and why it is? Thie used to be a time in this country, when crap like this was off limits to the law, and was respected and understood. Geesh, maybe alines are running things..this sis truely some civilized economy we live in..
eh wee humans afterall, and barbaric at best..

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Its a bit over top for a job consideration I must admit.. we must also remember that Germans have a pretty different outlook on sex than the majority of English speaking 'western' countries.. so it mightn't even be that much of a deal over there..!?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I can see how this might be relevant.. Here we just had a story of a retired USAF Major who was making the moves on what he thought was a 15yo girl, (Under Cover Officer)
He was in a Heep O trouble and only got out of it after having a heart attack and his attorney told the judge a trial would kill him. Judge agreed and his case dismissed.... why was it news worthy in the first place? he worked for Sandia National Labs and this could have been really embarrassing to them...

Doing a little pre-screening might save a company from taking on a head ache but who can really predict what someone else will do ten years from now?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I was fired from two US companies because they found out i was a nudist.

One of the companies (Kerr McGee) had a private investigator that looked into employees moral background.

To this day i still don't know how they found out because i never went to a nude beach anywhere near where i worked or told anyone related to the company.

The nude beaches i went to were over 150 miles away and i never told anyone my real name or where i worked.

The strange part was with this company they made up a fake reason to fire me and it was not till years later that i happened to become friends with a investigator that had worked for them after i had been fired that i found why i had really been fired. And he was a nudist too. and was hoping they never found out.

top topics

join