It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London's Going to fry on August 7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Another date Dearies.

www.youtube.com...

I fully expect hell to break loose this summer. There is another video I want to post here but I have to look for it. Wanted to put this up before I forget it.

londonburning.150m.com...

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Oh I do love these type of videos, I watch them all the time practically and play Bingo. Rules are write down a date on the calander and if anything happens on that date, you only need 5 more for a bingo.... So far I have none....

I don't know why people make these videos... Oh yes wait I do remember it being something to do with, the internet and having no time or false beliefs...

Sorry OP not raging toward you, but the video.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
I fully expect hell to break loose this summer.

I bet you $1000 that neither the prediction in this video or anything comparable will happen on or around the date stated in London UK. We can transfer the money via paypal.

If you feel you can't afford this I'm willing to settle for a smaller amount.

Deal?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
i remain highly skeptical

and might i add, i seriously doubt it

i would file this under fear mongering

not shooting the OP here, just the video

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Ah, where would we be without a weekly prophecy fortelling doom?

Oh well, not sure if you've heard of Timewave Zero, however it's a program that maps time, well at least event placements along our collective timeline. The placements show up on the graph as a result of global attention being shifted and changed due to massive events affecting the majority. The wave for 2009 doesn't dispute something happening around the 2nd-3rd weeks of August - the peak of the wave hits around August 20-23 which would coincide with events in the news that divert attention (or build upon) previous major events.

The Timewave for 2009 can be seen in this video:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RenDMC
Oh I do love these type of videos, I watch them all the time practically and play Bingo. Rules are write down a date on the calander and if anything happens on that date, you only need 5 more for a bingo.... So far I have none....

I don't know why people make these videos... Oh yes wait I do remember it being something to do with, the internet and having no time or false beliefs...

Sorry OP not raging toward you, but the video.

I totally understand. There is probably a prediction for just about every day this year. It is the frequency itself that has my attention. It's like playing the odds now, so much going on, and from putting them all together coupled with Bible prophecy which you likely don't prescribe to either, I really do think something is imminent.

There is something else I saw awhile back from a guy I highly respect, a brilliant guy who lives in Jerusalem, will try to find it. Has to do with London in a roundabout way.

P.S. You gotta dig that crazy music though.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Can't see it happening.

I live pretty close to London so i'll be one of the first to know if it does.

Heard so many of these 'dooms day' dates though i can't help but laugh at them now.

I don't think anyone will know when the world is truly going to be over will just happen in seconds.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by Somebodyelse7]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Le bump.

Two lines

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
OH MY GOD

I cant believe what happend to London

I wish I would have been there to help my fellow mankind.

Why didnt we do something to stop this....LIKE, BAN ALL PROPHECIES - NOT ONCE HAS ONE ON ATS BEEN CLOSELY ACCURATE.

Thanks much!

Dorian Soran

The Good Doctor

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

I bet you $1000 that neither the prediction in this video or anything comparable will happen on or around the date stated in London UK. We can transfer the money via paypal.

DID you get a handshake, or any sort of formal acknowledgement on that bet???

Because, if so, I think someone owes you $1000. ( 605.96 GBP right now ).

Hope you get paid!!!!

new topics

top topics

join