It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-pilots, military officers call for new UFO probe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Link here

Conspiracy theories about UFO sightings and aliens are hardly new, but now it's a multinational group of apparently sane airline pilots and former government officials that is alleging an international cover-up of alien sightings.

Seems like more professionals are stepping up to the plate about UFO's.

"We want the United States Government to stop perpetuating the myth that all UFOs can be explained away in down-to-earth and conventional terms.

"Instead, our country needs to reopen its official investigation that it shut down in 1969."

Thought you all might want to read this article. More retired air force and pilots are coming foward than ever before.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by beautyfrompain

It sounds like the author of the article is referring to the 2007 National Press Club presentation held in D.C., not a new event.

Here's hoping I'm wrong.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
there were also a few last year and one from this year.. blast.. I cant remember what the recent one was called. there was an entire line up of doctors, lawyers, loonies, pilots, military, governmental heads.. you name it.. they were there. the most interesting were not the typical loonies abducted from trailor parks. but the doctors, fire fighters and military.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
there were also a few last year and one from this year.. blast.. I cant remember what the recent one was called. there was an entire line up of doctors, lawyers, loonies, pilots, military, governmental heads.. you name it.. they were there. the most interesting were not the typical loonies abducted from trailor parks. but the doctors, fire fighters and military.

I think you're referring to the April 20th CNN coverage of the X-Conference?

top topics

join