It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIG's Liddy to step down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

AIG's Liddy to step down

money.cnn.com

CEO and chairman Edward Liddy, who came under fire for the billions of bonuses the company paid out, will leave when a replacement is found.

Liddy, who serves as both chairman and CEO, was appointed by the Federal Reserve to head the company in September, after the troubled insurer received billions of dollars in federal aid.

"Much work remains to be done at AIG, but much has already been accomplished," Liddy said in a statement. "Our pace of success ... is likely to take several years. AIG should have a leadership team committed to a similar time horizon and prepared to carry the pla
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I say good redence to bad trash. With these types of dirt bags passing out billions in bonuses with one hand while having the other in our pockets.

He should be drawn and quartered. Tarred and feathered this is so infuriating that a stupid smiley just wont do. Who is watching the shop? How do these things happen and allowed to go on? Isn't there one sane person in Washington anymore?

money.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-5-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well I'm going to give this one bump. I thought people were more aware than this.
Oh well BUMP

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Billions on bonuses and the loses that equals almost the same amount of the tax payer money that was given to them.

The media has been very quiet about this entity that has gotten most of the money from the TARP.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by marg6043]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Yeah I know basically we bailed out their bonuses.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Exactly, that is what we did, and should more people be out raged about this rapping of the hard working tax payer? hell yes they should be, but as usual nothing happen, and that is how the corrupted system of government we have has gotten away with so much.

top topics

join