It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Group orders destruction of US Dollar?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Some would think it would be easier, but, in the end does it really matter?

This "Group" pretty much controls 2/3 of the Worlds finances anyways sooo...

If someone decided not to "Play" their game they could very well make things quite difficult for someone...

Here's another article by the same "Reporter"...

Bilderberg Fears Losing Control In Chaos-Plagued World
Monday, May 18, 2009
www.prisonplanet.com...

Investigative journalist Daniel Estulin, whose information from inside Bilderberg has routinely proven accurate, states that the global elite’s plan to completely destroy the economy and ultimately lower global population by two thirds has stoked fears even within Bilderberg itself that the fallout from such chaos could ultimately result in the globalists losing their control over the world.

In a telephone interview, Estulin re-iterated his original points about Bilderberg’s 2009 agenda, which were released in a pre-meeting booklet to members. These include the notion that investors, whipped up into a false state of euphoria by the belief that the economy is recovering, are being suckered into ploughing their money back into the system as a set up for “massive losses and searing financial pain in the months ahead” as the stock market reverses its uptrend and plummets to new lows.

One of Bilderberg’s main topics of conversation at this year’s meeting was whether to oversee a long period of economic stagnation or to quickly sink the economy with a rapid depression.

Estulin called the “bank stress tests” recently conducted as being “little more than a shameless hoax based on the irrational assumption that the economy wont get as bad as it already is.”
More at Link...

[edit on 5/21/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

In a telephone interview, Estulin re-iterated his original points about Bilderberg’s 2009 agenda, which were released in a pre-meeting booklet to members. These include the notion that investors, whipped up into a false state of euphoria by the belief that the economy is recovering, are being suckered into ploughing their money back into the system as a set up for “massive losses and searing financial pain in the months ahead” as the stock market reverses its uptrend and plummets to new lows.

Awesome. So, anyone got a link to this pre-meeting booklet? I'm guessing Estulin or the FatBoy will have posted it somewhere. Obviously it will stand up to comparison stylistically with other Bilderberg documents. . . . . .

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Here's a segment from the article I cited earlier in this thread. Has a certain insightful depth and original take to it, though it seems to suggest the real Bilderberg agenda has always been not to get rid of the dollar, but to make it the new world currency.

Though official word of topics discussed at this year’s Bilderberg meeting is yet to reach us via the ‘insider leak-vine’, top of the agenda will undoubtedly have been how best to manipulate the fallout from the global recession to create conditions for the establishment proper of the new economic world order.

Gordon Brown’s ‘global new deal’ and Barack Obama’s ‘fantasy-dollar bailout’, together with strategies to ensure the US dollar, and not the Yuan or the Rouble, becomes the planet’s first global currency, will undoubtedly have held top spot.

This, after all, was the reason the credit crunch was planned and engineered in the first place, and why the Bilderberg Group was originally founded on CIA money.

Time will tell, of course, what other world-shaping ‘final solutions’ were discussed at this year’s Global Government Conference. But one thing we can be certain of is that the guidelines for Anglo-European and US domestic policy for the coming year would also have been high on the list of priorities.

Job done. Anyone who still thinks the New World Order is a thing of the future best wake up and smell the money. 1984 was, after all, a quarter of a century ago.

Hellooo...!!!

Source: BILDERBERG 2009...

...................................................................................................................................................... ..............................................

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

It is a good idea,but there is both Africa and Russia,
(which is a transcontinental country)partly Asia,partly Europe to consider.
Also it could be little different than a world currency at the end of the day,
and all depending on who/what controls the monetary systems.
The China Yuan is controlled by it's government,
The American Dollar is controlled by the FRB,
(dare I say the Bilderbergers)who have a bad habit of
creating eternal debt to them.
The World Bank,and the IMF work the same way,
by giving out LOANS,especially to smaller/poorer economies
and with terms and conditons attached.
www.brettonwoodsproject.org...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

The American Dollar is controlled by the FRB, (dare I say the Bilderbergers)who have a bad habit of creating eternal debt to them. The World Bank,and the IMF work the same way, by giving out LOANS,especially to smaller/poorer economies and with terms and conditons attached.

Precisely my point, and the point that I think is being made in the article. It's precisely because the US dollar is Bilderberg currency that this year's conference was all about firming up the dollar as the new world currency. When I say Bilderberg I mean FDR/World Bank-IMF/Club of Rome/1001 Club etc. etc. etc.

Bilderberg...
World Bank/IMF...
Club of Rome...
1001 Club...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If you look at the history of the Bilderberg Group and the reason it was established in the first place (with CIA money) it seems pretty obvious the dollar was always top of the pile for a world currency. Even the Euro is effectively a US dollar surrogate.

My prediction is the Euro and the US will squeeze out the GB pound and fight it out between themselves for world domination. But it will only be like Republicans fighting Democrats for the White House - same face, different mask, because both are Bilderberg controlled currencies so either will fulfil the Bilderberg agenda. Simple.

The yuan, on the other hand, could prove a stumbling block, at least on the face of things. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

One thing for sure is that we will end up with a world currency at some point soon. My prediction is it will either be the Euro or the Dollar. And either way, it will be controlled by the World Bank/IMF/FDR/Bank of England/Euro Central Bank etc. AKA - the Bilderberg Group.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by templar777

Funny you should mention the "2 faces" of our current political machine...

Now I know...no one can say for sure this is fact or fiction, but, it seems to fit in so perfectly...

BANKERS MANIFESTO
circleof13.blogspot.com...

We (the bankers) must proceed with caution and guard every move made, for the lower order of people are already showing signs of restless commotion. Prudence will therefore show a policy of apparently yielding to the popular will until our plans are so far consummated that we can declare our designs without fear of any organized resistance.

Organizations in the United States should be carefully watched by our trusted men, and we must take immediate steps to control these organizations in our interest or disrupt them.

At the coming Omaha convention to be held July 4, 1892, our men must attend and direct its movement or else there will be set on foot such antagonism to our designs as may require force to overcome.

This at the present time would be premature. We are not yet ready for such a crisis. Capital must protect itself in every possible manner through combination (conspiracy) and legislation.

The courts must be called to our aid, debts must be collected, bonds and mortgages foreclosed as rapidly as possible.

When, through the process of law, the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and easily governed through the influence of the strong arm of the government applied to a central power of imperial wealth under the control of the leading financiers.

People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. History repeats itself in regular cycles. This truth is well known among our principal men who are engaged in forming an imperialism of the world. While they are doing this, the people must be kept in a state of political antagonism.

The question of tariff reform must be urged through the organization known as the Democratic Party, and the question of protection with the reciprocity must be forced to view through the Republican Party.

By thus dividing voters, we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us, except as teachers to the common herd. Thus, by discrete actions, we can secure all that has been so generously planned and successfully accomplished.

From The Politics of Common Sense

The above was taken from the "Banker's Manifest", for the private circulation among leading bankers only, taken from the "Civil Servants' Year Book, "The Organizer" of January, 1934. The Banker's Manifesto ties in with U.S. Senate Document No. 43, 73rd Congress, 1st Session (1934), to wit:

"The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State; individual so-called "ownership" is only by virtue of Government, i.e., law, amounting to mere "user" and use must be in acceptance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State."

The following is quoted from John Prukop of the Coalition of a Constitutional Washington:

The "plan" is to control all resources, human and natural. The control is not by elected public officials, but by a self-appointed oligarchy. This is born out by reading the details of Article 21 and 39 of the "Convention On Biological Diversity." This treaty declares there are no reservation of rights. Article 21 mandates that three international organizations, the UNEP, UNDP and the World Bank, will direct and control "the policy, strategy, programme priorities and eligibility criteria relating to access to and utilization of resources" in each member country.
More at Link...

And this so much reminds me of this thread I started a few days ago, as in how it ties into the NAU Flu angle...Hmmm...

Emerging economies face acute disaster risks: U.N.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5/22/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Now...I also came up with a Con-Theorisy about our current "Financial Meltdown" involving the botched 75 Yrs "Due Date" Re-Payment of our 1933 Bankruptcy that came due in 2008...

Welcome to The Real Matrix: Time for The Red Pill?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

With the World in a Global Economic/Financial Meltdown and People in Denial, I will Share What Many Have Known for Years.

Many of You Have Heard of This, and, I Congratulate You on Your Choice of Taking The Red Pill Prior to These Current Events.

Many of You Have Not Heard of This. I Know this is a Conspiracy Site and You Will Probley Think...Right...REALLY TAKE THE TIME to Read This and be Logical...Make Your own Decisions, but, in Light of Our Current Events, Doesn't this Make Sense...Explain What's Going on Around Us Today?

Time for The Red Pill........
more at Link...

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Here's another "Headline"...sound like the worry is spreading???

Geithner Pledges to Cut U.S. Budget Deficit Amid Rating Concern
www.bloomberg.com...

May 22 (Bloomberg) -- Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner committed to cutting the budget deficit as concern about deteriorating U.S. creditworthiness deepened, and ascribed a sell-off in Treasuries to prospects for an economic recovery.

“It’s very important that this Congress and this president put in place policies that will bring those deficits down to a sustainable level over the medium term,” Geithner said in an interview with Bloomberg Television yesterday. He added that the target is reducing the gap to about 3 percent of gross domestic product, from a projected 12.9 percent this year.

The dollar, Treasuries and American stocks slumped yesterday on concern the U.S. government’s debt rating may at some point be lowered. Bill Gross, the co-chief investment officer of Pacific Investment Management Co., said the U.S. “eventually” will lose its AAA grade.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I'll put it to you this way:

You'd better get ready for war, because it's coming.
I have nothing further to say on this matter.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RolandBrichter
The NWO is cutting their own throat....if the dollar goes (and I believe it will) the whole western alliance goes with it....China, Russia doesn't play NWO games.....they have their own gig

Perfectly said... China and Russia would Laugh in their face and then publicly execute each and every one of them.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Someone asked about their "agenda"???

BILDERBERG AGENDA EXPOSED
www.americanfreepress.net...

Bilderberg boys are a bunch of grumpy old men but remain fiercely dedicated to usurping sovereignty in the United States and throughout the world. Patriots can celebrate their setbacks but never let up: Bilderberg still threatens the sovereignty of all nations while fighting for world government.

Major goals remain exploiting the global recession and an imaginary “swine flu pandemic” to establish global departments of treasury and health under the United Nations. But at the May 14-17 meeting in Vouliagmeni, Greece, near Athens, Bilderberg took a keen interest in persuading the United States to surrender sovereignty to the International Criminal Court, or ICC.

Bilderberg is also setting up a “summit” in Israel June 8-11 so “the world’s leading regulatory experts” can “address the current economic situation in one forum,” said Zohar Goshen, chairman of a subgroup of the International Association of Securities Commissions (IOSCO). Mary Shapiro, chairman of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, will represent this country.
More at Link...

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Well it looks like America is going to pay its debt for EVERY dishonest paid off person who has along the way changed and manipulated, laws and rights that were put in place to protect our families, friends and neighbors.

Surly this revelation of a worthless dollar wouldn’t shock too many people; the writing has been on the wall ever sine Nixon abolished the gold standard. Lets face it if you lose 9 Trillion dollars its gotta hurt some where or is the US dollar in that much treble we just print another 9 Trillion.

So again in the posts I see the armchair rebels talking of civil was and we will do this and do that. It’s going to be hard to unleash bloody hell from under you bed! Never has your country needed you more than now and I have a feeling it is too late.

Things are only going to get harder to change, when it gets a bit tougher, more people start losing houses or cant afford food, the media will report the doom and gloom.
The fortunate folk with jobs will be even more thankful they are gainfully employed and have the ability to house, cloth and feed their families. Some of these thankful folk will be in law enforcement, military, CIA, FBI etc, hope you see the picture, it is going to be very hard to have any sort of uprising with so many loyal servants ready to react on orders.

There didn’t seem to be a shortage of Nazi soldiers willing and able to commit obscene act during the war.

America what are YOU going to do!

[edit on 22-5-2009 by dontbealala]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Here's some news from today...and this guys got it right...

Practically no one has been reporting on the 2009 meeting of the Bilderberg group!!!

These people are out to stomp us out of existence...Hmmm... *shrugs*

Bilderberg: the meeting of the mediocre minds
Friday, May 22, 2009
www.prisonplanet.com...

Practically no one has been reporting on the 2009 meeting of the Bilderberg group in a fancy seaside resort near Athens. The Greek newspaper To Vima, however, published a list of the 150-odd participants at the conference. The Guardian has published some articles by Charlie Skelton, who was incessantly being harrassed by Greek police and even arrested for trying to do his job as a journalist. Nothing new here, since from the very beginning, the Bilderberg conferences have been shrouded in secrecy.

Russian-born Daniel Estulin, the man who knows most about the Bilderbergers and who has published extensively about their wheelings and dealings, has declared that this year’s attendants discussed how to manage the world economic crisis they allegedly engineered themselves. Basically, details are unknown, although one may deduct some facts from the publication, by Wikileaks, of the reports of earlier Bilderberg conferences. I have no reason to disagree with Estulin, but I would like to suggest some points to take into consideration.

The list of participants is a good starting point. Led by four representatives of European royalty, the list contains mostly the names of politicians, high civil servants, bankers and CEOs. Politicians are dependent on public favor, which today is largely manufactured by venal media. And as we all know, if there is anything politicians, especially modern ones, are lacking, it is a spinal column. The bankers are just that: bankers, managing other people’s money. The CEOs are lavishly-paid employees of corporations, taking decisions about other people’s investments. Mind you, none of these bankers and CEOs have adventurous minds. They are not entrepreneurs who have set up their own business, risked their own savings and turned te venture into a success, like, for instance, Richard Branson. These bankers and CEOs are mere bureaucrats. So are the high civil servants from various nations and the “European Union.” Needless to say, the high civil servants are bureaucrats, by nature. As for the occasional soldier (David Petraeus), or glorified thug (Richard Holbrooke), these are also people who must carry out orders. If their biographies show anything, it is precisely that they are very good at this.
More at Link...

And another Article on their "Agenda"...

Shadowy Bilderberg group meet in Greece — and here’s their address
May 14, 2009
www.timesonline.co.uk...

Don’t tell anyone, don’t breathe a word, but the world’s most powerful men are meeting secretly again to save the planet from economic catastrophe. Oh, and their address, should you want to send them your opinions, is: c/o Nafsika Astir Palace Hotel, Apollonos Avenue 40, 16671 Vouliagmeni, Greece.

Bed space is a bit tight there for the next two days while the Bilderberg illuminati hold their private conclave in the five-star Greek hotel. Every year since 1954 a club of about 130 senior or up-and-coming politicians gather at the fireside of a secluded hotel with top bankers and a sprinkling of royalty to discuss burning issues, to trade confidences and just stay abreast of the I-know-something-you-don’t-know circuit. No lists of participants are disclosed, no press conferences are held; spill the beans and you’re out of the magic circle.

For those of us standing outside the locked gates all that is left is to hope that they will sleep well, avoid jet ski injury and solve our problems for us. For the Bilderbergers it is a little like that recent MI5 recruitment ad: “See all your best work go unnoticed!”
More at Link...

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

When you read articles like this it makes you wonder, where are the terrorist when this people are playing games with the lives of billions of people in this planet, with no regards for fellow human rights to a peaceful existence and survival but their own.

This are the enemy of nations and the enemy of humanity.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Why is it when I first mentioned Sorcha Faal In a thread I was ridiculed but this time no-one has even commented on it?

Source: www.whatdoesitmean.com...

I think it's an interesting article don't get me wrong, these are the things that ere good to be discussed, but people seem to write off certain sourcers as and when they please.

I think the dollars collapse is a forgone conclusion, the question is just when?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I agree...

Between the IMF/WHO/World Bank/Bilderbergs and all those other ABC organizations...we'll be "exterminated", unless something is done to stop 'em

They see the World being more stress everyday and want us out of the way so there will be more for them, for a longer time...

They already control all the Natural Resources and will suck more from us as this goes on...you can bet on it...

Oil is back on the way up even though almost 7M people are on Unemployment now...and more will follow...

Just giving us a royal beat down

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Ramen noodles guys. The best investment of your dollar today is buy Ramen Noodles; you can find them on sale 10 for a dollar all the time. The day is coming when a Ramen Noodle package will barter you more goods than a dollar bill.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
anything that starts with
'' reports in the kremlin '' usually mean

SCORCHA FAAL!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I thought of that already, but, if it is connected it's not off his/their site at least

So...you think Russian-born Daniel Estulin is S. F. ??? Hmmm...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join