It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

true mason information

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
Please tell us more about these Masonic zombie women... Your crediblity is out the window anyway, and you are an excellent storyteller, so we may as well enjoy our time here.

For one, they are eternally lonely, always yearning for more light (sparkling crap), brotherhood (emotional doormats), relief (gold-digging and upward social mobility) and truth (that life sucks, and then you die) ...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taskism

So you have a gripe about Christianity?

...Gripes? Like the way you just implied that Crowley and Pike were terrible for being Buddhists? You have a gripe about Buddhism?

LOL that's not what I said at all, but thanks for the laugh

Originally posted by Taskism
People are people, joining one group or another, doesn't mean they transform into something super human. Freemason, Buddhist, Christian, their all just titles, what somebody does after they claim those titles is more of a reflection of the person who does them than the origin of the title.

Somebody could join the Catholic church tomorrow and then go shoot up a school or something equally worthless the next morning and people like you would say the Catholic church murders school children. People like you insisting that something is because of one reason, doesn't make it so.

Sorry to come off bitchy, I'm getting tired of the same ignorant attacks over and over trying to connect every negative act on the planet to the Freemasons. They are people, just like you. None are perfect, and the majority of them are great people, why focus on the few negative things as opposed to the many good things?? This is what starts racism and God knows how many other problems.

God Bless.
-Task

Actually, the Catholic Church -- as an institution -- does cause intentional harm to children.

I didn't take any personal offense at all, mainly because you seem to have completely misunderstood what I was saying.

It seems like you're the one who's on a witchhunt for infidels and non-believers. Please refresh my memory where I said that every malaise to ever inflict the world is a result of Freemasonry.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

1. more light (sparkling crap)
  2. brotherhood (emotional doormats)
  3. relief (gold-digging and upward social mobility)
  4. and truth (that life sucks, and then you die)

Is your point of view on the 'Truth' is that "(that life sucks, and then you die)"?

My friend, the ability to understand Freemasonry is unattainable from this perspective.

I guarantee you that the modus operandi you have listed here, is not the spiritual motivational force of any man let alone a Freemason.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

what does Mormon ritual have to do with Masonic ritual??????? Or are you just being funny??????

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

1. more light (sparkling crap)
  2. brotherhood (emotional doormats)
  3. relief (gold-digging and upward social mobility)
  4. and truth (that life sucks, and then you die)

Is your point of view on the 'Truth' is that "(that life sucks, and then you die)"?

My friend, the ability to understand Freemasonry is unattainable from this perspective.

I guarantee you that the modus operandi you have listed here, is not the spiritual motivational force of any man let alone a Freemason.

Too bad your Freemason brothers haven't "relieved" you of your cynicism

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lazy1981

what does Mormon ritual have to do with Masonic ritual??????? Or are you just being funny??????
Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormons, was a Mason. Mormons are particularly secretive about the exact ritual that happens in their Temples. As are Masons. One night after a number of drinks, a well versed Mason friend of mine sat down with a temple-certified Mormon and they decided to hell with all the secrecy and compared notes. More in common than you'd guess.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by lazy1981

Actually many think the Mormon Church stole the ceremonial rituals of the Freemasons, as Joseph Smith was a Freemason. If I remember correctly, didn't the Mormon church change a lot of things in the 80s?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

That's a nice peice of history that I never heard before. I figured that you were just joking around though. I suppose that Ksig is on the right path in as much as Smith probably applied Craft ritual to his newly formed sect of Christianity. The things that we love in life have a way of showing through in other areas.......

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join