It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put together this little compilation of events...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I put together a short compilation of events and sent to all my friends via email.

Heres the meat:

It should be noted that all of the information presented here is done so to the best of my ability to research the truth and the Items listed are found to be of credible source material and have been validated through multiple sources, with only the most popular credible source listed. All document links can be traced to their respective government sites, however the links to the outside document source were used for brevity and "laymens terms" appeal. Government documents can be traced to the House of Congress site, should you wish to read the entire body of each bill as it has been introduced to the 111th US Congress.
This email is not meant as a scare tactic or to spread fear, rather to open those of you, my friends, to what your government is planning in recent and past times. It is up to each of us to determine what our own interpretation of truth is and to do so with honest research and awareness. Closing remarks are my own.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item 1:
Bush Administration led FEMA sets up various facilites throughout the country. These camps have been used to house supplies and take in people displaced by storms. The facilities are typically guarded and protected by large fences. They are kept "off the beaten path" so as not to be in public sight. More recently, the 111th US Congress introduced HR 645 "National Emergency Centers Establishment Act" which includes out of service military bases as sights for the FEMA relief camps.

Item 2:
Obama Administration led Dept of Homeland Security releases a document detailing the definition of homegrown, or domestic, terrorists. It outlines the various incarnations of who/what is to be considered a potential threat, least of which are US Military Veterans and Constitutionalists. Various outlines are included that indicate the means by which these extremist groups will likely see rises in likeminded individuals who will rally to the side of the extreme and incite violence within the nation. One of these means is by restricting or confiscating legally owned personal firearms.

Item 3:
The 1st session of the 111th US Congress proposes bill HR 2159 IH "To increase public safety by permitting the Attorney General to deny the transfer of a firearm or the issuance of firearms or explosives licenses to a known or suspected dangerous terrorist." Essentially laying out the terms by which the USAG has the right to deny the purchase and ownership of firearms to anyone they deem a threat to National Security.

Item 4:
The May 20, 2009 edition of the New York Times ran a story that opens with "President Obama told human rights advocates at the White House on Wednesday that he was mulling the need for a “preventive detention” system that would establish a legal basis for the United States to incarcerate terrorism suspects who are deemed a threat to national security but cannot be tried". The meeting included Attorney General Eric Holder. An administrative participant (name withheld) was quoted saying “He was almost ruminating over the need for statutory change to the laws so that we can deal with individuals who we can’t charge and detain". It should be noted that a measure of this meeting does include conversations concerning the proposed relocation of Guantanamo Bay detainees to US holding facilities.

So, I say to you all, hold on tight because the "Change you Can Believe In" is going to be so freakin unbelievable that it may well leave even the most staunch of Obama supporters scratching their heads and asking "Why".

Hail to the Chief, Comrades.

I just hope even a few of them take some of it to heart and open their eyes and minds to the real world around them.
Within the body of the text, each Item paragraph has links to the sources that I sited and a link to the HoC website.
I know that I didnt put all of what is going on, but I dont want to overwhelm my friends, just open their minds a little and inspire them to look deeper into the rabbit hole.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wheresthetruth

Bravo! I knew I would not be let down! If I just sit back and watch the most recent threads, someone will put together everything I know to be true more eloquently and more educated than I am capable of.

Personaly, I would feel better puting all of my hope and belief in the tooth faries wedding to bigfoot than ANY politician.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
very interesting line of events that seem to be unfolding before our eyes

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyler 720

Bravo! I knew I would not be let down! If I just sit back and watch the most recent threads, someone will put together everything I know to be true more eloquently and more educated than I am capable of.

Personaly, I would feel better puting all of my hope and belief in the tooth faries wedding to bigfoot than ANY politician.

Sure enough, it is fairly easy to see that there exists a connection, but to lay it out in layman's terms and make it readable is a too big of a task for me.

Great post, thanks OP. Can you edit in the links and sources that you included in your email? Probably not necessary for the members here, but I would like to send a similar email, and link it to this thread page.

My concern lately is the "acceleration" of the events unfolding. I can hardly keep up, and it scares me to think I will miss something or react too late!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Good accompilation of events, its not too hard to connect the dots.

Could you PM me the email in its entirety (links and all) I wouldn't mind being able to send it to a few people myself. I'll make sure to give you credit

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Some of us have been noticing this for a while - nice linking them together in one post. S&F for you. I'm sure there are other things that could be put into this compilation as well, but this is a good start. Part of the problem is that there are so many people who are blinded by "party lines" that they just can't see that they are all the same and both "sides" want to take us to the same dictatorial state. Bush supporters will attack things that Obama is doing - even though they supported Bush doing it and Obama supporters demand criminal trials for Bush & company even though Obama does the same thing. The distraction of party politics has kept our eyes averted from the decimation of the constitution and the gradual taking away of our rights going on by both parties.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by Tyler 720

Sure enough, it is fairly easy to see that there exists a connection, but to lay it out in layman's terms and make it readable is a too big of a task for me.

Great post, thanks OP. Can you edit in the links and sources that you included in your email? Probably not necessary for the members here, but I would like to send a similar email, and link it to this thread page.

My concern lately is the "acceleration" of the events unfolding. I can hardly keep up, and it scares me to think I will miss something or react too late!

Notable events or actions are occurring at a higher rate than in the past. I have been thinking about it the past couple days and the amount and scale of " changes" taking place are alarming to me. Not scared yet, fear is the enemy, but I would say I am cautious.

The thing that bothers me is when SHTF all the people who didn't believe anyone are going to be the people who are like " O i knew this would happen , or I could see this coming" That or they will be still be in denial and defend our gov cause they are slow.

I just want a better life and a better world for everybody. I just want those that are evil to take their ways elsewhere and let us advance and evolve in peace.

We have so much potential but it is constantly being limited.

Makes me so frusterated and angry to the point i'm emotionless.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Thanks for this. Though indeed it is only a small set of examples amongst many, it points clearly to the issues.

I copied and pasted it, with a link to this thread for credit, to many of my friends and family.

Very well stated and compiled.

EDIT: Do you have the links you stripped? I think it would be marvelous to post them here. Many would like to point those who are not seeing things to those links, along with your marvelous work.

[edit on 5/21/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wheresthetruth
I put together a short compilation of events and sent to all my friends via email.

Heres the meat:

It should be noted that all of the information presented here is done so to the best of my ability to research the truth and the Items listed are found to be of credible source material and have been validated through multiple sources, with only the most popular credible source listed. All document links can be traced to their respective government sites, however the links to the outside document source were used for brevity and "laymens terms" appeal. Government documents can be traced to the House of Congress site, should you wish to read the entire body of each bill as it has been introduced to the 111th US Congress.
This email is not meant as a scare tactic or to spread fear, rather to open those of you, my friends, to what your government is planning in recent and past times. It is up to each of us to determine what our own interpretation of truth is and to do so with honest research and awareness. Closing remarks are my own.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item 1:
Bush Administration led FEMA sets up various facilites throughout the country. These camps have been used to house supplies and take in people displaced by storms. The facilities are typically guarded and protected by large fences. They are kept "off the beaten path" so as not to be in public sight. More recently, the 111th US Congress introduced H.R. 645 "National Emergency Centers Establishment Act" which includes out of service military bases as sights for the FEMA relief camps.

Item 2:
Obama Administration led Dept of Homeland Security releases a document detailing the definition of homegrown, or domestic, terrorists. It outlines the various incarnations of who/what is to be considered a potential threat, least of which are US Military Veterans and Constitutionalists. Various outlines are included that indicate the means by which these extremist groups will likely see rises in likeminded individuals who will rally to the side of the extreme and incite violence within the nation. One of these means is by restricting or confiscating legally owned personal firearms.

Item 3:
The 1st session of the 111th US Congress proposes bill HR 2159 IH "To increase public safety by permitting the Attorney General to deny the transfer of a firearm or the issuance of firearms or explosives licenses to a known or suspected dangerous terrorist." Essentially laying out the terms by which the USAG has the right to deny the purchase and ownership of firearms to anyone they deem a threat to National Security.

Item 4:
The May 20, 2009 edition of the New York Times ran a story that opens with "President Obama told human rights advocates at the White House on Wednesday that he was mulling the need for a “preventive detention” system that would establish a legal basis for the United States to incarcerate terrorism suspects who are deemed a threat to national security but cannot be tried". The meeting included Attorney General Eric Holder. An administrative participant (name withheld) was quoted saying “He was almost ruminating over the need for statutory change to the laws so that we can deal with individuals who we can’t charge and detain". It should be noted that a measure of this meeting does include conversations concerning the proposed relocation of Guantanamo Bay detainees to US holding facilities.

So, I say to you all, hold on tight because the "Change you Can Believe In" is going to be so freakin unbelievable that it may well leave even the most staunch of Obama supporters scratching their heads and asking "Why".

Hail to the Chief, Comrades.

I just hope even a few of them take some of it to heart and open their eyes and minds to the real world around them.
Within the body of the text, each Item paragraph has links to the sources that I sited and a link to the HoC website.
I know that I didnt put all of what is going on, but I dont want to overwhelm my friends, just open their minds a little and inspire them to look deeper into the rabbit hole.

Sorry about the long wait on the reply. I have edited in the links as I sent them out, with the exception of HR 2159 IH, which seems to be no longer available. So, I subbed in the link to the congressional website where you can read the proposal at length.

Thanks for the support and please feel free to use this information at your own discretion and send to anyone you wish. Perhaps, as people start to wake up, we can build on these simple and current events and include a bit more sophistication. Until then, I view it as "when I was a child, I spake as a child". Teach them as if they are children, slowly and simply.

new topics

top topics

join