It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answer My Question, Win Some Points

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
congrats tallcool1, and congrats crakeur on your 5 years with ATS

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

1. yesterday marked 5 years as a member here - thanks for remember, jerks

*claps* Aw, if I'd paid attention to your registration date I would have U2U'd you congrats.

BTW your old avatar is hilarious.

reply to post by NATRAsleep

Are you a person who gets offended when someone makes a fun thread because they're bored?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Thanks for the congrats all! Sorry, I've been out using my new found power to peruse RATS!

Originally posted by stereovoyaged

Originally posted by observe50
stereovoyaged if you can talk the staff into taking the points off me you can have them to get into rats, I don't need them.

MODS!! lol Is this do-able???
I dont want a lot , just enough for RATS!!
Share the wealth right lol

Mods, I would donate 5000 to stereovoyaged as I seem to have suddenly come into a sweet pile o' points.

BTW: Happy belated birthday Crakeur.

And, by birthday I mean ATS membership birthday.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by tallcool1]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

I was going to respond but I got all emotional over mention of my avatar

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how is anyone perceived here? what is your image at ats?

Just to kick in a response , a mask with a tear running down the cheek .
A Greek tragedy ~ prop ......

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I'll give it a shot... It looks like a sonogram of a baby giving the middle finger. Just a guess and congrats to you for you 5 yrs! cheers!

Edit to add: AH! Too late. Man! Congrats to the winner! Peace.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by freeyourmind1111]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I'll give it a shot... It looks like a sonogram of a baby giving the middle finger. Just a guess and congrats to you for you 5 yrs! cheers!

I have to agree-looks like a sonogram of a baby flipping the bird
Five years-how times fly when we are having fun.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
You look Like Christian Slater in Broken Arrow.

2 lines....am I close?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

um that was points, not dollars, my apologies to all but did anyone really think it was money?

You three are making millions off of this, aren't you? I figured you had already been invited to the Grove.

This comment got me thinking, just how much money does this site pull in for the owners? I see more and more ads poping up has this site just turned into a cashcow and haven for disinfo/deflection agents?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I think the question was unfair to the newer members of the site as we werent here!!!

We only joined because of the great advertising!!! Oh yes to be a member of the 250 250 250 club!!!! You have to have alot of time on your hands!!

I think for your anniversary any member from Europe should receive 5000 points!!! We have a NWO crisis going on over here!!!

Happy anniversary and just send the points straight on through!!!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The answer to the question is, Yes I am the most intelligent person in the universe. It's so good of you to acknowledge that, even if it is obvious.

[edit on 5/21/2009 by whatukno]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Anything to do with when you asked people to guess where your username came from and your old avatar (sneaky top hat chap) was a clue?

How are those french girls mr knuckle-crakeur, did you keep in touch?

edit: damn, too late & wrong anyway

Happy 5th anniversary dear chap.

[edit on 21/5/2009 by nerbot]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I could have answered this within five seconds, I always liked your old avatar.

P.S. Will there be a new ATS game this summer, I need something to keep me busy and entertained.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachfin

Originally posted by pavil

um that was points, not dollars, my apologies to all but did anyone really think it was money?

You three are making millions off of this, aren't you? I figured you had already been invited to the Grove.

This comment got me thinking, just how much money does this site pull in for the owners? I see more and more ads poping up has this site just turned into a cashcow and haven for disinfo/deflection agents?

I don't know how much money the owners make but it does take money to run sites like this, hence the ads, and this is a great site, so I'd be happy to hear that they are making a nice profit.

Also, I doubt it's all about the money for them, and that they'd sell out so easily, or they wouldn't be allowing members to reach a status where they would no longer have to view ads.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

5 Years, congrats. Hey didn't you have some type of Simpsons character for an avatar as well? The only reason it comes to mind is because I took your idea and made my own at the time lol.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The answer is....42.

Oh wait, thats the answer to a different question. Entirely different matter, entirely.

Ummmm. Does it have to do with Bistro Mathmatics?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
surfer dude, way too mello, litin up?::grins::

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
the answer to your question is a fetus flipping the bird.

how many points do i get for second place?

if anyone can answer that question i will award you zero points.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Oh dear God.... Crakeur please remove some points from network dude's account pronto!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Hurricane Crakeur, AAAAAAAAAAAA

like a clown. it amuses me.

cue dr. love...

It appears your image on the board was that of a new member with a percieved tilt as being "Jew Police"

No one seemed to have any idea you were connected to management and as such no one felt any need to put in airs or gaurd themselves in anyway in their behavior around you.

Obviously though it's top secret some people fell for the Trojan Horse and were later likely rounded up in the middle of the night, driven to remote locations and executed with a single bullet to the back of the head which you are far to humane to have witnessed yourself but sat transfixed singing while seated in a nearby porta-potty.

After cementing your rule future generations would soon laugh at your every joke, and deliver you 93% of the popular vote in subsequent elections?

not sure if the welcome wagon of EO, Sky and seagull freaks me out more than the above statement coming from a future admin of the site.

the other staff welcomes were expected. if the staff doen't welcome intro posters, nobody would.

well, that was how I took it then. except for asala. I knew she was crushing on me big time. no, wait, that was intrepid. asala never did care much for me.

rivergodess, it's never too late to make someone feel welcome so thank you for that.

That's fine, a board like ATS that comes with tighter moderation isn't for everyone. I'm sure a member with your preferences will find greener pastures somewhere, someday.

Best of luck.

Run! It's an imposter!
Just look at that evil avatar!
Beware!

please don't dreail the rebirth of my introduction thread with introductions.

how's tricks?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Since I wasn't around 5 years ago, Welcome to ATS, have fun, stay within T&C, and keep an open mind, but don't, well, you know the rest.
Onto the Anniversary thing, have your next few beers on me, only beginners say "a beer", you may use some of the points I've *ahem* surrendered, and use the rest to call a cab.
Congrats.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join