It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answer My Question, Win Some Points

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Well, ok. I haven't a clue what you're after, but I will create an "answer" or twelve and maybe I'll luck out... Yeah, right.

Ok...

Um...

Aviator pigeon?

Devil in a blue dress?

Harley Davidson?

Harold and Maude?

Albatross?

Pickled herring?

Masonic rituals?

Burning man?

Fractal interpretation?

Graphical User Interface?

Hiccups?

Feathers?

HORSE feathers...?

Ok. That's enough time wasted. LOL! Good luck to the rest here.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I think, for the most part, you can tell gender from the postings, either style or substance (picture thread might help - go check it out).

??? this it? I guess the question woudl be can you guess gender by post content.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by stereovoyaged]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'll take a shot I guess - may be way off. I discovered somewhere a picture with the title "my old avatar". I promptly copied the picture to my desktop and lightened it since it is dark. My wild guess would be that it is a picture of a child (perhaps you or maybe your child) in the womb and it looks like you are flipping off the camera. Am I close...?

Oh wait, it also says to U2U you. Be right back

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
You used to have a custom superhero as your avatar?

can only find SO's

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

I know what i'd do with em, unlimited RATS acess, I would have it by now, but sadly I keep getting points deducted.

I give up, his avatar was like 5 years ago, theres no way I could no. Theres no needle in this haystack for me....

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
3. my image on the boards back then was, it seems, a mystery to most. several staff members have pointed out that they knew not what it was.

It was a mystery to me. That blackish circle shaped thing...with some red...I don't remember.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Hmmmmn. I searched long and hard and if this isn't it i retire from the game:

Q: Conspiracy! Is Crakeur and Chissler one and the same person?

A:I'm not Chissler. He isn't me. At leat not when I'm on this account.

That's all I'm saying about it.

source:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
WHO IS THE DONKEY? Rosinante

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
What is the avatar? Shiva.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
I'll take a shot I guess - may be way off. I discovered somewhere a picture with the title "my old avatar". I promptly copied the picture to my desktop and lightened it since it is dark. My wild guess would be that it is a picture of a child (perhaps you or maybe your child) in the womb and it looks like you are flipping off the camera. Am I close...?

Oh wait, it also says to U2U you. Be right back

the u2u worked.

we have a winner.

my old avatar was a fetus flipping the bird.

link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged

I think, for the most part, you can tell gender from the postings, either style or substance (picture thread might help - go check it out).

??? this it? I guess the question woudl be can you guess gender by post content.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by stereovoyaged]

Really? Everyone didnt know I was a woman till I told them...

link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Congrats to the winner. LOL!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
I proclaim every post after this one under copyright.

Therefore even if the user is not me I did answer and said points are mine.

(evil laughter)

Dang! This doesnt work for U2Us.

I have failed!!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

hell yes

lisa turtle and Jesse Spano

link   
The question was: "R U Serious?"

.......and the answer was and is: "NEVER!"

is that right?
I sure hope so. I was supposed to be finishing our new soffit today

link   
Right, without putting much thought into it, im so far going for, chissler, Stephen Controller, Bubie, stephen segal. The last one is just a hurendous guess though, based on a joke in a thread someone posted which clearly doesn't contain the answer lol. (actually, thats how i got all of those).

Jack Parr?

Anymore clues?

[edit on 21-5-2009 by The 5th]

[edit on 21-5-2009 by The 5th]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Woo - thank Crakeur.

To anyone curious, the picture and the U2U request are in the media portal...now I can get into the really cool stuff with the points mwah ha ha ha

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hooray for the winner! What's next? That was lots of fun. Silly how I can think I'm getting so close and was nowhere near.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
LOL I have no idea what the question or answer is; however, I must say I found the comment "Who stole the sports section from my Sunday paper? Jews" to be absolutely hilarious. I am still laughing at that. Not being sarcastic, or mean spirited, just honest laughter, it was funny, ironically, there may be truth to it as well lol.

I have a question for you since you are a head cheese around here. Last night (actually early this morning) I went outside to look at the stars, I saw something that looked to me like a red star which I have never seen before in my 44 years of life, so I went inside the house and got my camera, a zoom lens and a tripod and shot about 60 pictures of it. The camera is a Nikon D-3 DSLR and the lens was a Nikkor 70-300 F4 zoom. I took the pictures with a 1 and 3 second shutter speed and a F5 setting on the F-stop. What I saw is really strange. Not only is it not a star, it is not even shaped like a star and it is stationary in the sky. Its only movement was the natural movement of the heavens in the night sky due to the Earth's rotation. I was taking pictures from 2:30am til 4:30am and this thing is stationary. I have absolutely no clue what it is and sent some copies of the pictures to a friend of mine who is a PhD in the physics department at IU (Indiana University). He has not gotten back to me yet, so I don't know what his professional opinion is; however, this is quite strange indeed. I have ruled out an asteroid or comet due to the lack of movement across the night sky so I am left sucking on my thumb here.

Anyhow back to the question. The images are rather large and cannot be uploaded into the site. I was wondering if you could give me any ideas as to how to post them so I can get some opinions on them? Please bear in mind, I am a psychologist, not a photographer, so I do not know how to manipulate the pictures to make them up-loadable. Also I do not want to change them in any way shape or form as to not have to be accused of being a fraud. They are exactly as the camera saw them and I would like to keep them that way so they stand up to scrutiny.

Any assistance you can provide will be appreciated.

[edit on 5/21/2009 by DarrylGalasso]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join