It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox 911 "Harley Shirt Guy" Eyewitness Was Actor - Exposed Now?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
i dont know if hes the same dude from comedy central but he sounds and looks pretty close and his answer is as scripted as obama's speeches.. its sickening to watch because it disgusting decieving and sneaky, thats our government..

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

'...universally acknowledged as a shill...' ??Universally?? Hardly. This smells to me like paranoid, slanderous b/s from the lunatic-fringe of the Truther movement.

Put yourself in this poor guy's shoes: he witnessed an awful event, told his side of the story to a news crew, and forever more he will be hounded by crazies who think he's a reptilian NWO agent, or whatever. And no matter what he says to the contrary, there will always be some idiot somewhere willing to rake up these same baseless accusations against him.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Thanks for all joining this thread - it has been previlege, and also fun to follow talks from this guy - or was he that actor?

I am still waiting some evidence to back this theory up - under these talks I am not concerned at all - that "we get that guy!"

I dont know who he is - it would be really nice to get that guy - who was first to announce that "official version" of structure failure because of tense fires... Which I havent bought from day one.

At 911 I was sitting in my livingroom next to my wife - and after first tower was demolished - I said to my wife "This is totally US own operation..." I havent change my views after these years, but I have been one of the first truthers in my country since then... With lots of evidence to back my conspiracy - views. I remember to see this interview when it first time get out in our media - and I was amazed then - and I am still now.

When Truth 911 will come out - I hope we will see that guy in trial too - no matter who he is... And truth from his amazing view, his knowledge, and placement that day will be deeply investigated by neutral investigators.

Truth will set us free - And I hope we will catch that guy soon!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Think about this. You have a witness to a shooting and the guy gets interviewed and says this.

The perpetrator shot the victim at point blank range with a glock 9 millimeter. The victim died due to the slug entering his thorax cavity and stopping his heart due to ventricular penetration compromising the cardiac muscle to perform properly..

This has to be one of the worse comparisons I have seen to date. Taking your above situation however, and stating something along the lines of "The victim died from being shot, mainly from the loss of blood and giant sucking chest wound" would be more in the ballpark.

But of course that doesn't sound so technical when you look at it like that, eh?

Neither did the "Harley Guy".

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Here are his movie credits... Look at most of the titles of the movies he starred in.

Creepy, to say the least.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Here are his movie credits... Look at most of the titles of the movies he starred in.

Creepy, to say the least.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by star in a jar]

Air Rage = attacks ?

Summer 11 = hinting at the 11th day of a month during this summer something happening.

Poison = Water supply ?

Yes these are all just cheesy movies but I wonder if it's hinting at something.

Not purposely but like prophetically .

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

How many random guys do you know who talk like that though?

Common use the brain you were given and use it wisely.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
An actor would have to be paid lots and lots of money to decieve the nation like that. He would never work again. I doubt that happened.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It's definitely not him in the video.

Pay attention to his neck: Humphrey's neck is longer than the guy's neck in the video.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The "Humphrey Man" phenomenon boggles my mind. Another poster has posted a denial in this thread, issued by Humphrey, so at least he has had the decency to respond to the accusations, yet there are people who want to hound him in the streets about this.

Also in this thread I linked to a post in another thread discussing accusations that Rob Riggle might be Harley Man, showing that people have actually and seriously gone to the trouble to forge a screen shot, inserting Humphrey's face into the Harley Man vid clip, to frame him, and it makes no impression on people who are fixated on "Humphrey Man".

I think the human species should be renamed homo imprudens. It's a better descriptor.

There is as much legitimate evidence against Humphrey Bogart as there is against Mark Humphrey.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Rob Riggle makes more sense, because he was in the military, workied in the information office for NYC too. He probably believed what he said and was told to do this...to help the masses cope...give them information.

He was most likely an unwitting agent of "information" and was told..."we need you to act like a regular man on the street and here are your talking points." Riggle was then rewarded with choice assignments and then a stint on SNL...which he never deserved because of talent (lack of?), it had to be payback. As long as he followed (follows) orders- life is sweet.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

Personally, I think Riggle is the strongest candidate for some of the reasons you mention as well as the preliminary voice analysis. Unfortunately voice analysis cannot identify someone with absolute certainty, at least not at the current state of the art.

With the possible exception of the height issue, I haven't seen anything that would lead me to rule Riggle out as Harley Man. I found a photo of Riggle with Conan O'Brien, who is known to be 6'5". Assuming that they are standing at the same level, because the photo doesn't show them both, head to toe. I would judge Riggle's height to be about 6'3".

Again, assuming that Riggle and Leventhal are standing at the same level in the video, and assuming that the video was actually shot on the street as it purports to have been, the height comparison between Leventhal and Riggle might be decisive.

That's a lot of assuming, but what else can we do, absent more decisive evidence. Bottom line, we need substantial supplementary evidence before we conclude that Harley Man is Riggle. However, every little consistent bit adds up, absent decisive inconsistencies.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Wow. I wasn't expecting it really, but that guy sounds totally bogus. He reminds me a lot of those types of people you see on the sales channel, trying to sell wonder blenders and vacumn cleaners.

The part about "collapsing due to intense structural fire damage" just, haha, I'm lost for words over how fake that sounds.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

Yeah, sounds like he is trying to sell you a hand vac or juicer.. the way he uses voice inflection..

pretty shady character

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

How many random guys do you know who talk like that though?

Um, plenty. You know, guy on the street doesn't automatically mean drooling knuckle dragging cretin with limited vocabuary.

There was nothing odd about his speech, only the timing and content. I am more interested as to where he got this info.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
S&F... I don't care who that guy is... He's not a very good actor. What he is saying does sound totally scripted. No wonder I have never seen this clip before.

lol I agree and noticed that as soon as I saw it years ago.

Honestly, how can he see something go in one side and out the other from his location?? How would he have seen the back or side that it came out of? How did he mysteriously get through congested traffic that was full of abandonned cars and emergency vehicles to be over 15 blocks of and on 'this' video's side of the incident within a few minutes? Is he Superman?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I've only just found out about the video today, so forgive me for sounding ignorant if this has been addressed before:

How do we know this isn't just a voice-over/dub, seeing as his mouth and lips do not seem to be forming anything close to the words he is saying or said at the end of the video. At the beginning, you can tell the video is sync'd to the audio pretty well, but, at the end, around 0:12, you can see that the audio does not match up with what his mouth is saying, and then, conveniently, the shot cuts away after freezing for a second, while the audio continues. The other versions I have seen are about the same, until it gets to the hokey part at the end, where it cuts away to some scene of 9/11 or something similar, raising questions about the veracity of the clip.

Show me the clip in higher resolution, where it's clear this is what he's saying, but until then, it appears it's just a poorly dubbed-over video that the "truthers" jumped at. Then again, kinda sad when you have to manufacture evidence... Although, the gubment could have edited it themselves to spread disinfo and make people question the truth movement. I don't know, and I don't claim to. I just don't think the video is on the up-and-up, and would like to know other opinions regarding this.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I'm an artistas well, and I study faces all day.

It's not Humphrey. Not even close. even with crappy you tube quality, but I've seen much better video of Harley Man Interview.

Judging that with my art background in portraits, add to that the voice analysis done in the other thread, and all the other evedince surrounding a covert ex Marine in NY being "johnny on the spot", on 9/11.

All Fingers point to Rob riggle as being Harley Man.

He still has not denied it, and still no one has stepped up and said "Hey, thats Me", I'm famous, and contacted the press.

Pretty much a lock imo.

Wiggle, Riggle, Wiggle.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

All Fingers point to Rob riggle as being Harley Man.

He still has not denied it

Yes, he has denied it.

Please read through the other thread about this, it's not him.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This video has interested me for a long time. Although I'm not convinced that the identity of the person interviewed has been proven, my opinion is that the "Harley Shirt Guy" sounds rehearsed.

As many others have asked on other forums, who actually speaks like this?, and especially in the middle of a major crisis? I'm interested in other people's views on the content of his statements. In my humble opinion, it seems odd that what later became the official government story is heard here for perhaps the very first time by someone who does not look like a scientist or engineer, yet he seems to know about structural damage, etc. and seems to want to explain to us what is happening. Dressed like what someone thought a "man on the street" would look like, he seems out of place. Where did he come from? How does he purport to know, before anyone else does, the exact cause of the Tower's collapsing?

Of all the hundreds of films I've seen of this day, this one interests me the most.
Peace,
Kathryn

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join