It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox 911 "Harley Shirt Guy" Eyewitness Was Actor - Exposed Now?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

Can you find tax documents on people for free?

just a thought

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I looked it up and it was listed wrong on the site I was viewing, it was not the first episode of the season. It was episode 11 of season four and it aired on the 10th of February in 2001! (www.imdb.com...)

So, that would mean there's no reason to assume he was in Canada, and unable to be in NY on September 11th.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan

Can you find tax documents on people for free?

just a thought

Hm, I don't know, but I am going to try to e-mail him now. I hope he'll respond.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
ATS: So, are you harley guy?

MH: What?

ATS: Ah ha!

MH: You blasted kids, I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for that damn internet

ATS: Gets Scoobie Snacks

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

That's pretty much how I expect it to go down.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
How would you respond to this?
Mark Humphrey is NOT the Harley Guy - Reloaded

As I expected, there were people who would not let go of their strong belief of whom the expert witness (Harley Guy) was after the 9/11 event. It turns out that many pictures used in a comparison...

Just curious

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

i wouldnt go by his "cover shot"

this was almost 8 years ago remember..

but that comparison about the photos is an odd one???

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Ok, i just watched the harley guy interview for like the 10000 time..

If you dont think that is totally 100% scripted, YOU ARE INSANE

Btw, who is that black guy just chilling behind him do you think?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I wish I could find some audio or video of Mark speaking. That would definitely help clear things up.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

In the description of the video:

Statement from Mark Humphrey:
I find it necessary to make a statement to defend myself against false accusations claiming that I had an involvement in a 9/11 conspiracy. I have been reluctant to respond to these claims mainly because I didn't want to lend any credence or attention to the inane actions of people who have posted these accusations. I find it incredibly offensive and unjust to be linked to the attacks in any way and feel that the few who persist in slandering me are not really interested in the TRUTH.

I was in L.A. at the time of the horrific 9/11 attacks. I spent all day glued to the T.V. like most of us in America and around the world. I would hope that any reasonable person could see that I am not the "Harley Guy"...For those who seek the truth, know that I, Mark Adrian Humphrey, am not "The Harley Guy" and I was not hired to play him...Beware the false prophets and people who manipulate with their lies.

Sincerely,
Mark Adrian Humphrey

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I just looked at the comparison photo's. The cheek bones are different. The nose is different and the bottom lip is different (I'm an artist by the way and have a good eye for this). They are similar but also very average.

If he is not the one in the photo, due to celebrity it would be slander and perhaps criminal slander unless there is real proof. That video is not proof.

If he is not the one, the reason for the photo's and such disappearing would be to avoid valid law suits that could cost those sites millions. This could really hurt an innocent persons career. I would not spread this without real proof if it were me. It could cost you mucho money and a stint in a jail.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Yeah, he was in LA, in front of a green screen

lol

actually i have no idea..

Has anyone thought of going to the guy giving the INTERVIEW??

He's gotta know something

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Is it possible there was no psychic foreknowledge of 9/11 due to it being staged? Food for thought...

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RenDMC
I followed the other thread and didn't know whether or not that harley guy was the one the previous thread stated.

THis Guy seems more like it though, I mean he looks so much like him and...... well I bet it is him. One question, why would he be involved in a massive cover up only to be on a massive TV show??

Because the public is dumb - OR.. no wait, not because some people might look alike, yeah it's because the public is Dumb!

Dumb..

[edit on 22/5/2009 by badw0lf]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

Maybe its just me, but I can't tell anything from that video.

The syncernization is so bad that he could be telling us how to make doughnuts and somebody threw in a poorly done voice over.

Don't be mad, you put holes in dough, to make dougnhuts... Not towers!!

teehee

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Anyone want to make a wager that this gent will 'commit suicide' in the next few days?

two lines.

I'll give you my paypal account so you can cough up.

I wager 100$ against.

you?

(edited to inculde the whichway!)

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Regardless if they are one and the same, the Harley shirt dude was definitely giving a scripted answer. It was way too in depth, and most likely way (I MEAN WAY) over his own head. Give me a break.

If that is the same guy, I'd definitely like to know how he feels about what he did roughly eight years later.

Peace

So no one has ever heard of a wannabe knowitall?

"I was there, it was terrible, it was sooo bad, I mean bad, and blah blah blah.. Im now on the telly!!"

Id be laughing if this weren't so sad..

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Originally posted by Darthorious
The problem with this idea, assuming this is an/the actor, is that just because he happened to be there doesn't mean he was acting. Even if he was making comments about facts he had no knowledge about.

The normal behavior would have been to be uncertain of what really happened and be in a state of chock. Not talking like that about structural failure and fires. The guy is not reacting normally to the event. But yes, thats just my opinion. Its not evidence.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Copernicus]

And the reason why he'd be talking about things in such a way is because the masterminds behind the fiasco, who perpetrated 911 and caused so much trauma and evil hatred, would be to tell the ones they employ to betray the truth to that the govt perpetrated this act would to be as damn obvious in lies as possible, in order to continue the hoax and therefore allow all and sundry to get away with it.

Righto...

Sensible and brilliant... like a fox..

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Hard evidence is not a necessity in a courtroom.

Evidence of some sort is, which you have none. When you don't have hard evidence, you need ALOT of circumstantial evidence and such.

None here.

Think about this. You have a witness to a shooting and the guy gets interviewed and says this.

The perpetrator shot the victim at point blank range with a glock 9 millimeter. The victim died due to the slug entering his thorax cavity and stopping his heart due to ventricular penetration compromising the cardiac muscle to perform properly..

Yes...and? Your point? Harley Man did not go anywhere NEAR that sort of occupation/technical specific language. he said "Structural failure". So what? That's hardly "expert" language, giving the rest of what he said.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to spot a shill. :shk:

Nor does it take a rocket scientist to see that there is no evidence of him, being a shill.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

well why dont we confront that actor and question him or boycott him wherever he goes. we can get our own papparazi (however you spell it) to follow him around and just keep asking him what he saw on 9/11. see if maybe he remembers his lines.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join