It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox 911 "Harley Shirt Guy" Eyewitness Was Actor - Exposed Now?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

What makes more sense to you?

That he is in on it somehow and a paid actor playing a part , or that he's just some random guy ?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthtothemasses
That's not Mark Adrian Humphrey. In IMDB he's listed at 6'1''. That guy in the video is clearly under 6'.

In the NFL and other sports, players are listed generously in weight and height all the time.

Actors and actresses and listed the same to help their cred. Their weight especially.

And at that...Even if it's not that guy, it's still an actor....or the best they could get from the cia trying to act.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Really? they key word is "appear". of course, I am assuming you are an expert in what government plants look like and do and how they operate then, otherwise, the obvious fallacy of your statement is apparent.

Harley Man's status as "government plant" is apparant if you see MIBs and CIA agents in every corner and every Wal Mart.

For those who have actually read up on the history of domestic counterintelligence activities know that such things are never so grand as the uber tinfoilers tend to believe.

There was nothing obvious about this guy. Some of you people really need to get out some and spend a couple weeks interacting and people watching.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

The latter, of course. Until someone actually provides evidence that ties this guy in with much shadier forces, he will remain, in my estimate, some slob off the street who is probably a poseur and wants to feel special by getting a couple seconds on tv to spout off a bunch of crap he heard from someone else.

If there is evidence that this guy is a spook, and further more, that he is Riggle or Humphrey, then provide it.

The lame excuses of "no one looks or talks like that" simply show me that alot of people on here really don't get out much, nor do they know alot of people or live in a very cosmopolitan area.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
reply to post by ATH911

Really? they key word is "appear". of course, I am assuming you are an expert in what government plants look like and do and how they operate then, otherwise, the obvious fallacy of your statement is apparent.

Could you spot a spook?

There was nothing obvious about this guy. Some of you people really need to get out some and spend a couple weeks interacting and people watching.

I haven't seen any in the truth movement that didn't think that Harley guy looks like a spook. You seem the only one who doesn't. Are you a skeptic?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Could you spot a spook?

Nope, not one working undercover. And neither could you. Unless you have worked for such an agency yourself.

I haven't seen any in the truth movement that didn't think that Harley guy looks like a spook. You seem the only one who doesn't. Are you a skeptic?

Am I in the "truth movement"? Nope. I am a skeptic of the official story however, and believe a conspiracy of some magnitude was involved.

Again, maybe you need to look through the topics a bit more, there are a number of truthers on here who think Mr. Harley Man is a red herring/non-issue/normal guy. Go browse the two larger topics on the matter right now if you don't believe me.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Nope, not one working undercover. And neither could you. Unless you have worked for such an agency yourself.

Don't claim to know what I can and can not do. You don't know Jack, obviously.

Am I in the "truth movement"? Nope. I am a skeptic of the official story however, and believe a conspiracy of some magnitude was involved.

Are you what's called LIHOP?

Again, maybe you need to look through the topics a bit more, there are a number of truthers on here who think Mr. Harley Man is a red herring/non-issue/normal guy. Go browse the two larger topics on the matter right now if you don't believe me.

They don't think he's a spook, or just not that actor guy?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wclv13

Point is, I will shut the H@ll up if someone can tell me that dude on the video works for Harley. Otherwise, I still say it is clear proof he was an actor and the director made a bad choice on his attire. Which led people to believe he was a fake.

If that is your definition of "clear proof" then I'm sure you could end up a big player in any future dictatorship! You didn't have anything to do with the Iraq WMD dossier did you?

There's one potential way to find out who "Harley Guy" is - those who are desperate to know could try putting an advert in the New York Times or New York Post asking for information to identify him. Even if he himself doesn't come forward perhaps someone who knows him and was watching on 9/11 will come forward and say "Yeah I know him, it's Joe Sixpack who works at the deli on blah blah blah..."

Just a thought...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Don't claim to know what I can and can not do. You don't know Jack, obviously.

Oh. Then you must have mystical mind reading powers and an inborn high tech HAARP driven spook radar. Wow. I'm impressed.

Unless of course, you used to work with them.

Are you what's called LIHOP?

No, I'm what's called a Skadi The Evil Elf. LIHOP sounds like someplace to get really tasty pancakes and waffles for breakfast.

They don't think he's a spook, or just not that actor guy?

Both. They don't see any signifigance in the guy. Nor do they think it is either actor.

There were a couple who thought it might be Rob Riggle, but did not think he was a spook.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sotp

That is a thought..

But word travels fast on the internet..

That guy from comedy central issued a statement like 2 weeks after I heard about it...

So my guess is this guy should be hearing about this/already has/ very very soon...

Should be interested to hear his "retraction statement" or what would happen if he actually said it was him and he was just giving his opinion?????

That would open up the flood gates?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Honestly it kinda looks like him, but we have to all agree that we can not be 100% certain it is him. If it's not...poor guy. He's struggling doing small roles trying to make it in Hollywood and he will forever be known as the 9/11 Was Inside Job poster boy.

What's important is that any monkey's uncle can realize that his 'eyewitness testimony' was totally scripted. Any dumbass can figure that out. In a catastrophic event, nobody would speak like that...nobody...I don't care if you have nerves of steel or alligator blood.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I remember this cat. I looked at my wife and said "wtf" was that? Who does he work for?

Thats when I started questioning.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Does he have any of the following

ex's
mistress
wife
girlfriend
boyfriend
children

That could be questioned as to his whereabouts on 9/11?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Better yet, does this guy have twitter or myspace or something that someone can figure out? we can go right to the source

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

For starters, you have no evidence whatsoever that Harley Man IS an actor, spook, whatever. Nor do you have evidence that mark Humphrey was in New York on that day, anywhere in the vicinity.

Or that Harley Man is even in on the whole conspiracy in the first place.

Hard evidence is not a necessity in a courtroom.

Think about this. You have a witness to a shooting and the guy gets interviewed and says this.

The perpetrator shot the victim at point blank range with a glock 9 millimeter. The victim died due to the slug entering his thorax cavity and stopping his heart due to ventricular penetration compromising the cardiac muscle to perform properly..

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to spot a shill. :shk:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Here is his official site: www.markhumphrey.com...
Here is his e-mail address: mark@markhumphrey.com

I want to e-mail him, what do you think I should say?

I doubt if I ask him point blank and send him that blog link that he'll confess all of his sins to me.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

haha

def an email, just telling him you are fan of his work, and wanted to know his work history?

lol.. or just straight up ask

EDIT:

I saw you can call his agent..

Double dog dare you

[edit on 21-5-2009 by GreenBicMan]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

def an email, just telling him you are fan of his work, and wanted to know his work history?

Already looked it up and can not find any project of his taking place during 2001.

Maybe I should just act like I met him in NY, in 2001, sometime in September? He could e-mail me back saying, "I don't remember you but yes I was in NY" or he could answer back "You're insane, I was never in NY that year".

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

perhaps he was in schooling then?

like fox getting an INTERN to do their dirty work????????????????????

Was he famous before then?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

He's been working since the late 70's but he was never "famous" then.

I actually just found something he was filming in 2001! He played a detective in one episode of a show called Cold Squad . It was filmed in Canada, takes places in Vancouver. I'm going to try to find out when that season was filmed (he appeared in the first episode of that season). Maybe it will confirm that he was not in NY.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join