It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox 911 "Harley Shirt Guy" Eyewitness Was Actor - Exposed Now?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The one thing that sticks out to me are the pictures where he has his mouth open, his teeth have the same aligning.

That said though, a lot of people share similar characteristics.

If this is the same guy it makes me wonder if this is more like an "inside joke" rather then an "inside job" and they are all just sitting back laughing while they realize little obscure clues and watch everyone scramble over it all.

I will say that what his dialogue seems totally off the wall and too practiced I mean how could someone possibly be THAT composed, the videos I've seen that my friends have taken from 9/11 people can barely speak about, even days after their voices were still shaken and would go into PTSD like attacks by thinking about it.
Why would he go into such depth, did his need and want to be one tv over come his fear and felt this is him time to shine?

And as for the Harley attire comments before it made me laugh, my dad is one of those guys who wears all his Harley gear and Vietnam memorabilia to the point where he looks like a walking collage haha.

Has anyone ever confronted this guy and simply just asked him if it was him?

Also if they used actors don't you think they'd put them in some kind of contact saying they couldn't act any longer?
Or the government doesn't give us enough credit or simply just doesn't care because anyone who speaks about this stuff will just have the stigma of being a nut and be ignored anyway?

It will be interesting to see where this goes.
Hopefully people will be able to keep calm heads and mutual respect for others opinions while trying to get to the truth, because that's ALL that matters.
We are abused enough by the government and just other A-holes we meet during the day, we don't need to do it to each other.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
So while most people on 9/11 were concerned about the poor souls trapped in the buildings, this guy was concerned about and formulating opinions about "why" the towers collapsed. A crack building engineer/architect dressed in Harley attire. Talk about catering to the lowest and most ignorant common denominator.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

"We are abused enough by the government and just other A-holes we meet during the day, we don't need to do it to each other."

That is sooo true!

I was simply trying to point out how the interview could have been an act, then got promptly shat upon. Just want to make people think outside the box and come to their own conclusion.

By the way, my words on the bikers are true, it is very very rare and usually only at events will you see someone dressed in so much Harley adverts.............

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by wclv13
reply to post by Soloist

So ya showed some pics from Sturgis (whoo hoo) that is like saying it would be crazy for someone to show up to their hometeam baseball game wearing all their colors in glory. DUH of course they are dressing up.

Come on, you knew darn well I was talking about everday attire. Try again.

Perhaps you shouldn't make posts in such absolutes then. When you say things like "no one" and "I've never seen" you cannot assume people will get some meaning that you are not actually conveying.

Having said that, you absolutely, 100% wrong. You mean to tell me you've never seen anyone riding with their Harley boots and a Harley shirt on at the same time? If not, then I say you haven't been around many bikers that LOVE their Harley's. It's a lifestyle, you either get it or you don't.

Saying that "no one wears 2 pieces of Harley apparel at once" and using that as some sort of "proof" this guy is fake is seriously flawed and highly illogical. He could be a poser for all you or I know, but his attire in itself is proof of a bunch of nothing.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

You're dead on, but you'll see this behavior on the news all the time.
Well the news near me anyway.
Like a child will have been killed, and then some random woman will be on posing for the camera speculating who she thinks did it and trying to connect herself to the family, or reporters outside of a hospital after a tragic accident and you'll see people dancing and doing all kinds of horribly disrespectful things behind the camera.

I wish more people had this insight that you and I share.
Much respect to you.

Anyway.
So the question here is he your typical trash, seeking and taking his opportunity as being known as the "Harley 9-11 guy"(and he has achieved this to some degree which makes me hate to even discuss it because it feeds his motives and agenda), or is he a plant?
He plays both well, but he seems to have a bigger more scripted vocabulary then your typical numb skull moron.

Maybe I have too much faith in the human race, but I'd like to think for everyone one of him there are 50 people like me and my fellow ATS'ers, well most of them.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wclv13

To use that he is wearing more than one piece of Harley apparel as a determining factor in concluding he's an actor would seem as ludicrous and presumptuous as claiming all bikers dress a certain way. ?
?

My point, with regards proximity to a local Harley plant, was merely to demonstrate that not All "bikers" dress the same. We also have one of the most popular and widely-promoted Harley dealerships just outside of town, Battlefield Harley Davidson. Go there during any of their Many events and promotional efforts (bike week, etc) and you'll find as diverse a crowd as there are members on ATS. Not Harley employees. Just Harley aficionados.. many of which can be found sporting more than one piece of Harley apparel. Buying them even. :0

To say "bikers don't dress like that", and base a conclusion that he must be an actor on the same, would seem as monumental a leap as claiming all zebras stripes are the same.

Granted,
This individual and the so-called on the street interview have never sat well with me, especially given the near NIST-like manner and seemingly predetermined conclusions he states as fact only moments after having taken place, but to base Any sort of conclusion with regards his person or being based solely upon what he's wearing is utter nonsense.

$.02

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wclv13

Yeah I totally understand, and the Harley thing just made me laugh cause of my father.

I give much credit to people who attempt to get people to look outside of the box.
It's a very daring thing to do now and days because people grasp on to what they have in their little boxes so tightly that they will reduce themselves to lows never gone before just to keep the walls of their box together Sometimes what's in their boxes is their only thing they really have in their lives it could be their entire belief system, the foundation of their lives so they get so terrified when their box begins to open they'll do anything to keep it shut opening the person who's just simply trying to bring in a new perspective to an array of personal attacks.

With such topics lately, everyone is on edge so you get many knee jerk reactions then someone gets personally offended and the entire topic at hand gets lost along the way and is reduced to a play ground fight it's sad how many threads I see like this lately.

We should all just remember no matter how silly or trivial someone beliefs or opinions may be, they belong to that person so all opinions should be handled with care out of respect for the other person as long as they show you respect back.
We all seek the truth and somewhere in the middle of it all that's where the truth is but with both sides digging so veraciously for it, all the dirt and crap gets piled up onto of that truth from both sides.

Just focus on the issue at hand, state your opinion share the facts you have to back your opinion up, let the other person do the same and if you can't find grounds to compromise or anything to agree on move along the healthy debating is over after then and all that's left is people pulling semantics and sarcasm out of their @ss and bantering back and forth.
You can try to convince people the sky is blue take them outside and show them they'll still deny it.
You'll have people outside saying the sky is green they'll take you outside and show you and say "see the sky is green".

9-11 was a tragic event, some things were suspicious about the event.
We don't want the peoples who deaths to be in vein.
We want the truth.
Everyone does unless you're completely ignorant.
Either side of the opinions could be correct but you will never know what side is right without the other, so don't just shut each other out.

And yes sometimes there are just things that are just absolutely off the wall, and those things don't even deserve the time of day so just explain how it is faulted and move on, like I said after that there's nothing else productive left to do.

Sorry if this seems...however, but it shocked me how QUICKLY the Mods had to jump on this topic, if anything have respect for the Mods they are doing all this for free is it really worth to throw out and insult to someone who bothers you then as a result take up the time of a Mod who could be doing something more for the site?
People complain about a living in a nanny state but yet they need the constant watch of Mods on a message board to keep them acting like rational adults.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
While we're on the subject. Is the Hells Angels a motorcycle club or a criminal gang? Hell's Angels club members and officials (if there are such things) all say they are simply a motorcycle club into riding their bikes and good times, but on TV Hells Angels "types" are portrayed as vicious criminals who control trade in guns, drugs and butts like the one in the photo above.

Can somebody help me out on this. I'm a very naive person.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
reply to post by ATH911

the issue here is first off, declaring harley man a government spook/conspirator to the mass murder of thousands without some scrap of evidence is ethically wrong. And thus, after declaring the man an agent of evil with no evidence

He doesn't appear obvious to be one to you? It's obvious to us. We gave you evidence. You choose to ignore it.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The guy in the video , which I have seen 1 time prior, is either a horrible actor or the worlds biggest Douche.

If you think that is not scripted then you don't watch much tv.

It's on par with a cheesy subpar soap opera.

Too many things happened for 9/11 to happen the way it did. only problem is nobody has the time to look over all facts and form an opinion . They let the news do that for them. almost no one that is.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
You see, we shouldn't be arguing whether someone actually wears a Harley shirt and a Harley hat at the same time, it takes you away from the core argument and it's irrelevant.

Unless they look like a total poser like he does. Looks like he went out brought that shirt and cap the previous day. I bet Mark Humphries doesn't wear Harley-Davidson shirts.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I posted it on the other thread, and I will ask again here.

WHERE IS THE PROOF?

You know, more than some guy on the internet from a blog saying "Ha! we have proved it's Humphrey!" without any explanation or evidence of how exactly this absolute conclusion was reached.

If it has been proven to be Humphrey, then please post links here on how. Did he admit it, or did someone close to him, or Rick Leventhal, come out and say so? Have facial recognition/voice analysis tapes been done, like member Lombardi at least attempted to do with Rob Riggle?

Evidence, not just some blogger's claim "it's Humphrey" without saying how he got there.

It's the same damned thing with Riggle. I could go on some blog and claim "Ha! It's been conclusively proven Harley man is Jabba the Hut!" Does it make it so simply because I claimed to have discovered this "fact"? Nope, not until I explain exactly HOW I reached that conclusion.

The Fox video quality sucks. If the person who claims to have confirmed it's Humphrey did so merely on a crappy comparison of pictures, then I shall toss this "claim" into the grey basket until someone does something more substantial.

Well if Humphrey had video taken down claiming copyright, then it could only be him because only he could claim a copyright on it. If it wasn't him then he couldn't.

Simple Enough?

[edit on 21-5-2009 by LucidDreamer85]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
reply to post by wclv13

Granted,
This individual and the so-called on the street interview have never sat well with me, especially given the near NIST-like manner and seemingly predetermined conclusions he states as fact only moments after having taken place, but to base Any sort of conclusion with regards his person or being based solely upon what he's wearing is utter nonsense.

It's not the sole factor. His stupid outfit sticks out like a sore thumb. He seems to be happy. He sounds scripted. He knows the official story before officials release their official story. He looks like an actor.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious
The problem with this idea, assuming this is an/the actor, is that just because he happened to be there doesn't mean he was acting. Even if he was making comments about facts he had no knowledge about.

Yea but they guy they interview just happens to be somebody who is used to being in front of the camera and reading a script ????

Really?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Every point you just listed are very good questions indeed.

There is no exaggeration in your paragraph.

I would like these questions (or points) answered or commented upon as well...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
reply to post by Darthorious

The way he's dress is so obvious, his happy demeanor is so obvious, him knowing the official collapse reasoning is so obvious. What's not obvious about him?

Exactly.

If somebody was trying to put that guy on trial, him being an actor and the similarities alone would be enough to make him have to stand trial and defend. But since we are not an authority we can't make him...

Kind of frustrating.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Thank you.

Maybe we should find out if that actor had an alibi for 9/11?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

I think there have been a few investigating this..

As far as I know he lived in NY and had no movies/etc. going on at this time..

To find anything out from there would take some real work..

There are many on here that could perhaps access this information.. this is an open forum of course..

But as far as this whole "movement" goes.. I think this is def. a BIG PIECE of it

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
reply to post by ATH911

As far as I know he lived in NY and had no movies/etc. going on at this time.

That's interesting! How can we verify this?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

I have no idea..

I have just read this previously...

Someone else could prob. point you in the right direction etc...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join