It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox 911 "Harley Shirt Guy" Eyewitness Was Actor - Exposed Now?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Mark Adrian Humphrey, actor, is the Harley Shirt Guy

Since soon after September 11, 2001, many people began wondering about the identity and suspected the credibility of the seemingly all-knowing witness in the black Harley shirt who, it is universally acknowledged, is a planted shill mouthing a script.

911-harley-shirt-guy.blogspot.com...

[edit on 21-5-2009 by JanusFIN]

[edit on 21-5-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
you should post the pics from that site. I think you have a winner here. There was a thread a couple weeks ago but they were pointing to the other guy. this one seems like 98% or better.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Is there a better video. That one was horribly out of sync. Not a very good video to use as evidence.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Haha, it does look like him! LC has similar thread going over there.

s1.zetaboards.com...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
S&F... I don't care who that guy is... He's not a very good actor. What he is saying does sound totally scripted. No wonder I have never seen this clip before.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
S&F... I don't care who that guy is... He's not a very good actor. What he is saying does sound totally scripted. No wonder I have never seen this clip before.

I think you are missing the point. If there are hired actors telling the media what they saw on 9/11, it means the event was staged and there was prior knowledge. If I remember correctly, this was broad casted on the same day 9/11 happened.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I followed the other thread and didn't know whether or not that harley guy was the one the previous thread stated.

THis Guy seems more like it though, I mean he looks so much like him and...... well I bet it is him. One question, why would he be involved in a massive cover up only to be on a massive TV show??

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

He looks happy, don't he?!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Well its showtime!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Well its showtime!

Maybe its just me, but I can't tell anything from that video.

The syncernization is so bad that he could be telling us how to make doughnuts and somebody threw in a poorly done voice over.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
There's a PDF at gators911truth.org...
which makes this allegation. In fact it states "Humphrey was allegedly interviewed by FOX News to offer his opinion about how the plane strikes were the cause of the collapse of the Twin Towers on 9/11/2001." but fails to state who made the allegation, so I'm guessing the author of said PDF did.

It has a link to a removed YouTube video: "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Mark Adrian Humphrey."

Whoever he is - he does sound like an actor, but not in my opinion, an especially inept one. Actors rarely sound naturalistic - I think the problem is the infotainment-style stilted dialogue which is supposed to sound spontaneous while squeezing in the message the sponsor wants to get across.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by EvilAxis]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Very interesting that this obvious perp "Harley Shirt Guy" actor looks just like an actual actor. Incredible odds!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Anyone want to make a wager that this gent will 'commit suicide' in the next few days?

two lines.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Yeah, he sounds like he's been waiting all week to tell the news guy what he "witnessed."

"Mostly due to structural failure because the fire was just too intense."

Yeah, too intense for NIST to find any evidence of steel being heated beyond 250 C. Except for the steel that was actually melted, of course, but then we know that fires don't do that. Sounds like a traitor to me.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I posted it on the other thread, and I will ask again here.

WHERE IS THE PROOF?

You know, more than some guy on the internet from a blog saying "Ha! we have proved it's Humphrey!" without any explanation or evidence of how exactly this absolute conclusion was reached.

If it has been proven to be Humphrey, then please post links here on how. Did he admit it, or did someone close to him, or Rick Leventhal, come out and say so? Have facial recognition/voice analysis tapes been done, like member Lombardi at least attempted to do with Rob Riggle?

Evidence, not just some blogger's claim "it's Humphrey" without saying how he got there.

It's the same damned thing with Riggle. I could go on some blog and claim "Ha! It's been conclusively proven Harley man is Jabba the Hut!" Does it make it so simply because I claimed to have discovered this "fact"? Nope, not until I explain exactly HOW I reached that conclusion.

The Fox video quality sucks. If the person who claims to have confirmed it's Humphrey did so merely on a crappy comparison of pictures, then I shall toss this "claim" into the grey basket until someone does something more substantial.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Regardless if they are one and the same, the Harley shirt dude was definitely giving a scripted answer. It was way too in depth, and most likely way (I MEAN WAY) over his own head. Give me a break.

If that is the same guy, I'd definitely like to know how he feels about what he did roughly eight years later.

Peace

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I wouldn't say proof as we speak, but the evidence is the real actor looks like the Harley guy and they are both actors. That's good evidence in my book to proceed forward.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The problem with this idea, assuming this is an/the actor, is that just because he happened to be there doesn't mean he was acting. Even if he was making comments about facts he had no knowledge about.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious
The problem with this idea, assuming this is an/the actor, is that just because he happened to be there doesn't mean he was acting. Even if he was making comments about facts he had no knowledge about.

The normal behavior would have been to be uncertain of what really happened and be in a state of chock. Not talking like that about structural failure and fires. The guy is not reacting normally to the event. But yes, thats just my opinion. Its not evidence.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

The way he's dress is so obvious, his happy demeanor is so obvious, him knowing the official collapse reasoning is so obvious. What's not obvious about him?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join