It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bermuda and Dragon Triangles and UFO connection.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I've just begun watching this myself, and it is talking about the Dragon Triangle which they say is the polar oposite of the Bermuda triangle.

Both areas have the worlds deepest waters and have yet to be fully explored.
Compass readings in both areas can be off by 20 degrees.

The Dragons triangle has far more reports of missing ships, aircraft than the Bermuda.

Here, we will discover a lot more about both of these triangles... and possibly a lot more than we previously knew

There are even many reports of ghost ships appearing from nowhere, totally void of any crew. Local legends say these ships are on their way to claim the crew of other ships.

Enjoy....

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hey there Extralien,

Nice post, S&F for you

I always had some sorta hunch that the Bermuda Triangle was a galactic port or something.
Maybe an interdimensional wormhole.
Something like that.

Havent watched those videos, shall do now.

Keep up the good work.

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well as far as i know the bermuda triangle thing is based on the fact that any plane that flies out of the area and goes down is said to be victim of it. If Amelia Earhart took off out of florida she too would be on the list of people it has claimed.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I just finished watching the videos you posted and I have to say wow, thanks. I never knew about a dragon's triangle across the globe. I knew Amelia went down in the pacific but I didn't know she went down in an area with so many lost ships and planes. Great find, great post! Worth the watch for anyone interested in the subject of strange areas on Earth or UFOs/USOs!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Estharik

I find it amazing that we have all heard of bermuda, yet it takes the internet to bring us info about the dragon triangle.

It also makes me wonder more about our planet..we have the North and South pole which we have measured, but then we have manetic north... and now we discover that we got these two triangles directly opposite each other..

Hhmmmmm i wonder what the dimensions of the pyramids are to these triangles?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hi, "triangle" fans.

If you want to know WHY the 2 triangles are opposite on earth?,
read "The Divine Cosmos" !! :

www.thesonsofthelawofone.com...

Blue skies.

new topics

top topics

join