It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simply Disgusting...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This is just disgusting to me. Rather than paying for their crimes, the entertainment industry is hitting them up to do shows. I think the Blagos have enough money as it is. And I still can't believe this P.O.S. is out and about when he should be sitting behind bars. He was caught red handed, and his wife is just as guilty.
It disgusts me that politicians are above the law.

From Source: Patti Blago to go on Reality Show

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

Yeah I am getting tired of celebrity/hollywood/political types getting away with everything and not paying for their crimes. Anybody else would be in jail! It's not fair to make exceptions based on status which is exactly what's happening. Even when a celeb or whatever does do time its not long and then they are offered book deals and shows to talk about their experience. PLEASE! What they all need is a swift kick in the ass back to reality!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

quote from your link

"A federal judge barred Blagojevich, who faces federal corruption charges, from being on the NBC show "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here" because it would send him out of the country. But his wife, Patti, accepted"

Why should his WIFE BE IN JAIL?

No one caught her doing anything.

Did you even read the article you linked before you went on your pointless rant ? I doubt it.

It says clearly he wasnt allowed on the Show. Do read your article before you comment on it thanks.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
he wasnt allowed on the show

what are you guys arguing about anyways??!!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I know he wasn't allowed on the show, and yes I read the article, but in a way, he's getting on the show through his wife. The article even says that he will be dealing with the show in some way. And his wife IS just as guilty as he is. Did you not read the part about her foul mouth tirade having to do with firing editors that are critical of her husband. If you lived in Illinois, you would know that this P.O.S. isn't just guilty of trying to sell Obama's seat. He's had his hands in more corruption in this state than most politicians can manage in a lifetime. And through it all, his wife has been complicit. Aiding and abetting anyone?

new topics

top topics

join