It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

By Far The Best Speeches In A Long Time - Truth Spoken

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

CURRENT CONDITIONS OR JUST A BAD DREAM

www.c-spanarchives.org

Could it all be a bad dream, or a nightmare? Is it my imagination, or have we lost our minds?

destruction and impoverishment in the name of humanitarianism; violence, the tool of change; preventive wars used as the road to peace; tolerance delivered by government guns; reactionary views in the guise of progress; an empire replacing the Republic; slavery sold as liberty;

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-5-2009 by ModernAcademia]

[edit on 21-5-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
One of the main reasons I want to make this thread is after reading many posts, especially by Crakeur in that NYC terror plot foiled thread.

Well not him only, but alot of members here on ATS.

We police our world empire with troops on 700 bases and in 130 countries around the world. A dangerous war now spreads throughout the Middle East and Central Asia. Thousands of innocent people being killed, as we become known as the torturers of the 21st century.

If one thinks the above will have no repercussions then such a person MUST be delusional.

At this point I think that 'change' is impossible because 'they' won!

There is just too many sheeple.

Remember that scene in Matrix 1?
The first time Morpheus brought Neo into the matrix?

He told him that the crowd of people walking aroudn believing that they are living in a reality are not necessarily bad people, but because they have been fooled they must also be considered as the enemy.

www.c-spanarchives.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Existing thread Here, come join the fun!

-E-

join