It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons, Knights Templar and so much more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
To everyone on here that is interested in Freemasonry and Knights Templar.... You are soon going to be in for a treat. As some of you may know I am in England all this month and what I have seen since I have been out here has been breathtaking. I have tons of pictures from Temples, Castles and Cathedrals all over England.

Wait till some of you see the freemason symbols that I cannot seem to find on the web.....like I said...a treat. Pictures include freemason grafitti, symbols and architecture.

So far these are the places I have visited:

-Lincoln Cathedral (Lincoln)

-Templar Church (London)

-Warwick Castle (Warwick)

-St. Pauls Church (London)

-Peterborough Cathedral (Peterborough)

-Stonehenge (in a field with sheep...lol)

-Tower of London (London)

and more

I am going to be posting pictures in the coming days for everyone to analyze and digest. I know you all will not be disappointed, simply because you cannot find these online.

-Kdial1

[edit on 21-5-2009 by kdial1]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Dude, as if you were in lincoln, i live in lincolnshire and recently visited the cathedral at lincoln too. Did you manage to do the castle as well? I did the cathedral first and by the time i got round to the castle it was closing so i will be going back to take pics of that soon. Here are my pics of the cathedral. There are a few templar ruins in lincs too, did you manage to visit any of them whilst you were here?

I have done a slideshow of my pics and messed up the start as a couple are repeated but keep watchin, there are more to follow...

s659.photobucket.com...

I also recommend flickr.com I was able to take an armchair tour of my county, its landscapes and its architecture, as well as other parts of britain without leaving the house. There are quite a few freemason ones on their too, some taken in cathedrals, i posted some i found on flickr on ATS, they were taken in sheffield cathedral of some of the pew ends that feature the symbols (WWI memorial to freemasons allegedley).
www.flickr.com...

Flikr is what inspired me to get off my bottom and go out there and take my own pics, any pics i have taken or will take will be posted in the photography thread on here rather than flickr or photobucket now we have a media portal.

Can't wait to see your pics dude

[edit on 21-5-2009 by MCoG1980]

join