It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open the Camps - Obama Is Said to Consider Preventive Detention Plan

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
FEMA trucks driving around? FEMA personell training people??? I'm in Ohio, what state are you in? Let me guess, at least 3 state lines over lol Stop the fear mongering, welcome in reality, it's actually not that bad with a little beer. Smile, laugh, love, that is what life is for

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Invisible Drone

The naysayers won't believe any of this until it starts happening to them or their relatives, or maybe in their home towns. Then even when it does begin, they'll just stand there with that deer in the headlight look of total disbelief, in 100% denial that their own gov't would and could do this to them!

Why do any of us think they passed the patriot acts for anyways? The gov't wanted protection from the american citizens, and they got it, and now they want a place to put those of us who they know will come after them, and they have done this too!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I've thought that quite awhile now.

Can a website be created to get signatures for a partition?

Would it do any good to do this? Can this be done?

How many signature's would be needed to start the process of impeachment?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

hen please tell me where it's happening, and more importantly, why it's happening there and not here, and even more importantly, WHO is being rounded up or even Focused on? Surely everyone has relatives or friends?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I don't think it is a good idea to take this out of context here. Until more information can be given I don't think anyone should consider this a "definite" clue that the NWO is closer to taking full power. I am not saying I don't believe in the NWO, I do but I think people jump to conclusions too much IMO. Now if we hear about new ratifications to the Constitution pertaining to any American being able to be detained without cause or trial then yes we can all start to worry. The only reason I am saying this is because a lot of times we get one snippet of news that is likely taken way out of context and then it turns into a hurricane of false information, accusations, and worries. But with that being said I am glad the OP brought this to everyone's attention. This is worthy of keeping tabs on, but not worthy of going into your local bomb shelter and planting some hydroponic gardens while checking your ammo on your AR-15 assault rifle just yet.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by R U SERIOUS

It's happened right here where I live and in my neighboring state of west virginia, that's where! Back in 2005, there were fake terror drills at princeton high school and a middle school. When parents found out that their kids were being taken to an undisclosed location, they went to the schools to pick up their kids.

What was waiting for them was something they could have never been prepared for. Fema, the state police, local police, and the national guard met them at the school gates, and said if any parent tried to cross over into school grounds, they would immediately be arrested and taken to jail!

When parents asked where their kids were, the feds said for the parents not to wory about their kids, that they were in an "undisclosed" location for a future "pick-up"!

Also, my sister is a school teacher, and she thought I was crazy when I told her about these things happening, that is until it happened at her middle school where she teaches in pulaski virginia!

To find the news article about what happened in Princeton, you can go to infowars.com and go through the old police state files and read it. It made the national news.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by merkaba93
Putting this out in the open like this shows a new boldness. Detaining citizens without evidence or trial... indefinitely. Looks like they might be getting ready to open the camps.

Hurray for the police state! Look like their plan is forming right under our noses. I don't know it there is any difference if people are awaken or not. It looks like we're all going down the drain.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by R U SERIOUS
Get a grip on reality, ok???? One more time, THERE ARE NO FEMA CAMPS< NOT FOR AMERICANS< OR ANYONE!!! If you're one of those people who KNOWS that they exist, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Email me the location.

Good idea. Let's make a list of all those FEMA camps. Who's first?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by joel1900
I wonder, do you think they are using George Orwell's 1984 as their operating manual?
I'm waiting to see who the thought police are going to be - are those the boy scouts?

I was thinking the same thing. I would think the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts would turn into the Junior Spies or the Anti-sex League. One of the two...or both. I mean, also with Pelosi's Committee of truth. Really? What a rip off of "The Ministry of Truth" from 1984

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I too have heard of these FEMA camps.

I don't know how much veracity I can really give to the subject without us knowing the location of at least a few of these installations.

Granted, I was raised in a rural area and have seen some strange goverment buildings (obviously marked, but with no real distinguishing features) in the middle of otherwise unremarkable wooded areas, but nothing of the scale of what a FEMA camp is reported to be.

Do I put it beyond the goverment to have these type of facilities in place? Absolutely not. But conjecture is one thing, proof is another.

Let's put some feet to the street and see what we find, shall we?

And if/when we do come across these, let's put our fact finding glasses on and get to the basics of what we have found without fear mongering and paranoia.

Happy hunting!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I'll take a bottom bunk at Camp Obama. This man is out of control! Guess we know who those FEMA camps are really for.

I attended our tea party in April. Those are a start. Time to get up, people, and voice your opinions. Tea parties are being held July 4 ... they are fun. Not only taxes were protested against. Make a sign and be heard!

Who is telling Obama what to do? Who's behind the "teleprompter"? Someone with an evil heart. That's what I want to know ... the man isn't smart enough to do this on his own. Tavistock? The Committee of 300? Who?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

I ain't having that chip! The anti christ ain't getting an hold on me if people form a resistance you just got another soldier guys.

he can Achtung all he wants but in the end the masses will overcome his security forces and he will be ripped apart by the people who voted him in...

literally i hope

EDIT: btw you know like he made May 9th i think a US national holiday and will be held at the lincoln memorial each year for prayers.. DO NOT BE SURPRISED if lincoln's statue starts talking... all i'm saying..

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkStormCrow

Not if they are all killed...

lots of people are pissed off with the world and many on this website are now saying "how would you like a 7.62mm round to the face?" now if they have the stomach,time and balls for it why don't they prove their worth and do it?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Question

your comment is very valid... in my eyes it plays out like this...

1. Heads of the armed forces and a few divisions march on washington
2. Obama clad in a hood calls the squad commanders and tells them...

"The time is now... Execute Order 66..."

3. Troop commanders kill the leaders of the armed forces
4. Obama takes total control of the military
5. Military swear a new oath...

"I swear by God this sacred oath that I shall render unconditional obedience to Barack Obama, the Führer of the American Reich and people, supreme commander of the armed forces, and that I shall at all times be ready, as a brave soldier, to give my life for this oath"

thats how it would go down... Obama isnt a idiot he has lots of plans up his sleeves...

"Beware the wolf in sheeps clothing"
how true that saying is in these times...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Because people, for all our noble ideas, are fairly slow to take any action outside of saving life, limb, or loved ones from harm.

I will be the first to admit I have no Rambo complex. On the contrary, I'd much prefer to talk things out rationally. The question is... when the chips are down and all is said, what happens then?

So until someone levels a gun at me, I will not level one at them.

Hopefully rational thought rules the day.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Isn't this what Gitmo is anyways? This is hardly news, nor new.

Disappointing though, yes. Why close Guantanamo Bay if you're only going to open up other facilities for the same purpose?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Jadette

In theory, yes, pretty much.

Unfortunately, it would seem as if Obama, in his rush to appease his base constituancy, did not consider what he would do with all of those detainees upon closing Gitmo. A rather major oversight if you ask me...

And consider this... if you were one of those detainees who had been kept in Gitmo, wouldn't you just LOVE the opportunity to be housed on native US soil? Makes the target so much closer than before, and you don't even have to swim to reach it now!

Just something to think about.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Question

yep i've done something illegal to prepare, i'm not gonna say what but if they charge through my door they won't be coming back out...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

there is a list.. type FEMA death camps into google earth and a custom created list comes up in the USA. least it does for me anyway it was either google maps or google earth i'm pretty sure it was google earth though

EDIT: looks like the list has been deleted by google the custom list was found at Grayling there was an icon you click with an HTML code and it adds 3246 locations of FEMA camps in the USA on google earth with pictures and info for each one.

i found the google maps version...

maps.google.com...

hope it helps

some info about a plan..

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

If you could provide the address of a few of these locations in Florida I will gladly make a drive to the nearest one or two and snap some photos, if possible.

Would search the web for them myself, but I'm currently at work and most content is blocked, but thankfully not ATS!

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join