It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open the Camps - Obama Is Said to Consider Preventive Detention Plan

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
They are pushing to be able to take any one deemed a terrorists guns away and put them in a camp? The revolution isn't far from here.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
I love Monty Python...

Funny you mention that. We watched 'holy grail' last week with our daughter. It was her first monty python movie/show.

But he is not the next Hitler or a Marxist by any informed defintion.

Dunno about that maybereal ....

The guy wants to set up concentration camps in which to put Americans who can't be put on trial and who are to be locked up due to non-combat situations. And he wants to do this in preemptive strikes (sound familiar?)

He may not be Hitler (yet) .. but he sure is already at least Bush43 ...

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

The guy wants to set up concentration camps in which to put Americans who can't be put on trial and who are to be locked up due to non-combat situations. And he wants to do this in preemptive strikes (sound familiar?)

He may not be Hitler (yet) .. but he sure is already at least Bush43 ...

Lets try this....A reality trip...
I took just one statement of yours and highlighted the BS...
"the guy wants"...the article cited one "anonomous" participant in the meeting who stated that he (in the opinion of this anonymous participant) was "almost" "ruminating"...

His opinion that the president was ALMOST ..possibly considering the idea?
A far reach from "the guy wants to".

"Americans" ??? He was speaking in the context of Gitmo.

"Non-Combat situations"? Again ...Gitmo.

So someone (unidentified participant) there CLAIMS that the president SEEMED to be ALMOST CONSIDERING this with relation to Gitmo Detainees?...and you spin it into the above statement.

Like I said in previous posts...why would anyone intelligent waste their time with wannabe propagandists. That is where all the Obama supporters have gone...they don't find this junk worthy of a response.

I wonder why I still think you are worthy responding to...you don't seem to care about facts.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by maybereal11]

[edit on 22-5-2009 by maybereal11]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I cant find the words which would be printable here.

All i can say is LISTEN TO ALEX JONES. THE MAN IS TELLING THE TRUTH.

I think Alex jones, as well as Steve Quayle exagerate at times, and some connections they have made make no sense, but on the overall they are right.

They are right about the Federal Reserve being UnConstitutional, they are right about a group of mega-rich people who are in control, but want even more control over the world and it's people, and they are right about the fact that this group is working hard to dissolve the Republic of the United States to create a one World Government, one World economy, and even a one Wolrd Religion.

They are also right about Obama, and many of the things that Bush also did.

These mega-rich people know that we won't be silenced, and they are working to cull the population as much as possibleso they can control us more easily.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

And this is the whole matter

Left, right, conservative, liberal, Republican, Democrat they are all working for the same people...the bankers, the elite and corporate raiders. Our rights are being eroded steadily as each takes their turn. They keep us divided and fooled as we focus on this nonsense and they do just as they please. Nothing is getting better, and it won't!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Obama is truly turning out to be the

National Nightmare!

I just wonder how bad it will get before we have a chance to vote him out of office? Er...I forgot, if your in prison you can't vote. So, maybe if you join the Democratic Party, you can remain free to vote!

This is complete insanity. There is change alright, change for the worst!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Oh Jeeze the guy can't win. Everything he does is interpreted to suit the most fanciful and morbid apocalyptic fantasies of the "true american patriot" fringe.

I know this will only get me accused of being a sleeping sheeple but seriously.

I mean did somebody really type "First they'll come after the KKK"... HUH? *really*? *Seriously*?!? Some is seriously using a radical hate group that kills people as an example of a stepping stone for some kind of weird version of the "First they came" poem to illustrate a belief that soon the US government will be rounding up civilians into Fema camps?!?

I think Martin Neimöller is rolling in his grave!

"When they came for the Deatheaters, I remained silent: I was not an Deatheater..."

.... my mind is boggling....

[edit on 22-5-2009 by mysterybee]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I just saw three of the big white FEMA trucks headed into town this morning. What they were doing I don't know but it sure scared the dickens out of me!

All of this stuff is being so slowly implemented that people just disregard it. For most folks, things have to happen suddenly or they don't think that it is going to happen at all. It's easier to distract everyone if things are moving slowly because the information gets pushed to the back of everyone's minds when everyday toils hit them constantly.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Lets try this....A reality trip...

Indeed.

Rachel Maddow: Obama's Prolonged Detention speach
2:20 - 6:00

1:00-

I can't find the full speech at the moment.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Obamessias at work... Rachel Maddow: Indefinite detention? Shame on you... President Obama

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

Why is it Cheney and Bush's agenda? Bush, Cheney, and now Obango are taking their cues from the "higher ups". They are just following their scripts as the United States is slowly stripped of everything it stands for. A time is going to come when we all must unite and fix what is broken with this country. That time may be coming sooner than we all had originally thought. Well it is going to be one of two things; we either join together as citizens or become enslaved by the powers that be.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Invisible Drone

That is the most genius part of their whole plan. They have been slowly putting their pieces into place. The fact that they are so unbelievably patient is the most dangerous and calculating thing ever witnessed by mankind.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Wow, and on MSNBC too! I wonder what the Obamaites think about their dear propaganda left wing MSM putting out a story of truth about their messiah.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I just can't understand this move. I understand the ulterior motives. Those motives are the only explanation for this move. There are plenty of laws in place to deal with terrorism. This has been mentioned so many times. I think this is for anti-government activists. Wait until the next big economic summit. They will be tossing people in jail before they can even get out there with their signs.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by antonia]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
Soooooo, what are you guys going to do about this besides talking about it on ATS, or yelling down someones ears all day?

I've stopped warning the people I know since they obviously don't believe me. Instead, I've started preparing and arming myself and made plans with my father since he's the only one that believes this is coming. So obviously, I'll have some measure of preparedness. So please, don't try to insinuate that everyone here who believes this is just an "armchair general" or whatever the saying is. Some of us ARE actually planning and doing something about it.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I knew that this would happen, I told my family not to vote for him. (I'm sure it wouldn't matter who was in office.) But so my people are brainwashed to believe everything these politicans have to say. I think that this is the first step to opening the camps. Only a matter of time until the government takes our rights away. All I have to say is that I'm not going to the camps...They will have to kill me first. And I'm sure they will have no problem with that!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by merkaba93

Obama simply cares more about the rights of foreign terrorists than US Citizens.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterybee

Yes, I typed that such a roundup could start with the KKK, Skinheads, or other like group.

Before you claim that I must belong to such a group, think again! I in no way agree with any of the views that these groups have. I was glad to see that our country had progressed to the point that a black man could be elected to the highest office in the land. I felt that maybe we were finally getting to the time when all men could be treated as equal, and would be judged by their own merits.

I never claimed that I felt that such things were imminent. I said that everyone should be vigilant and watchful for such events. I feel that if such plans were to be put into action, this is a likely scenario for how it may begin. The idea behind starting with these groups is to desensitize people to the obvious disregard for due process. Everyone will see it as acceptable to detain these groups without trial, legal representation or any other constitutional rights, because of the despicable nature of their views. While I may totally disagree with the views of these groups, I respect their right to have those views. As long as they do not attempt to force their beliefs on others, violate other people's rights or break the law then they should be free to believe whatever they want.

If more people in this country would learn to be tolerant of other people's beliefs and support other's rights to have differing opinions, we would not have most of the trouble we have now. The press expects everyone to rally for freedom of speech and freedom of the press, but are quick to depict supporters of the second amendment in a negative way and claim that their rights under the second amendment no longer apply. Some religious groups claim to support religious freedom as long as it is their religion that everyone follows.

The thing that people need to understand is that you either support all of the Bill of Rights or you support none of it. It is perfectly acceptable for people to agree to disagree, and leave it at that.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Invisible Drone
I just saw three of the big white FEMA trucks headed into town this morning. What they were doing I don't know but it sure scared the dickens out of me!

All of this stuff is being so slowly implemented that people just disregard it. For most folks, things have to happen suddenly or they don't think that it is going to happen at all. It's easier to distract everyone if things are moving slowly because the information gets pushed to the back of everyone's minds when everyday toils hit them constantly.

That would scare me too! I have a family member that is a state trooper and they told me that FEMA has been coming in and training them on things. They can't say what of course...But they did tell me that if it came down to taking people's guns....that they (my family member) would NOT do it.

Hummmm...ponder that one.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
OK, listen up, Had McCain won, he would be the one readying the camps right? Get a grip on reality, ok???? One more time, THERE ARE NO FEMA CAMPS< NOT FOR AMERICANS< OR ANYONE!!! If you're one of those people who KNOWS that they exist, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Email me the location. How do you live your normal, everyday lives like this? If you ask me, you ALL have your own agenda and therefor you are ALL like the winner of any election that gives them any sort of power that might be part of a huge 17000 year old conspiracy that can't seem to get out of the planning stage

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join