Open the Camps - Obama Is Said to Consider Preventive Detention Plan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

I guess as a constitutional lawyer, Obama forgot that the executive branch (that includes the president and the attorney general) don't make laws. I'm beginning to think that he doesn't even have a law degree much less a constitutional law background.

I can't believe that the focus has been on what will happen IF he does this and not on the fact that he CAN"T do this legally. The most concerning part - that people think that he can do it therefore, the masses have given him the power to do it.

What better dismantler of the Constitution than an attorney that specialized in the study and interpretation of the document? The guy MAY be a tool, but he's got the skills to back it up. Knows JUST what buttons to push, and WHEN.

You've got to look at the sheeple, and how this will totally blindside the majority.

This is getting too real, too fast.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

You'll see them, I won't. Both of them are on my "Ignore" list, as I tend to think enemy propaganda offers no good intel, no matter the form.

I would advise you, and all patriots to take the same measures. Agitprop serves only the purposes of the perpetrators.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question
Justify this Obamatons,

There may still be a few around, but most have ran away. A pile of new ones showed up for a few months before elections. They were probably some of those paid internet people that Obama admitted to. And as far as the 'regulars' here who were smitten with Obama, they have mostly disappeared.... off meditating on 'change' and drinking more koolaide or something

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Great news.

When can we start detaining the bankers and fed for ruining the US?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by merkaba93

I posted some info on these Fema/Dentention Camps a couple of weeks ago and all I got was laughed at! I guess now there won't be many laughing at it now will they?

I posted the legislation and bill number, I think it was HR645, that "legalizes" these dentention camps for use on domestic terrorists!
Now why do ya'll think the gov't would want to have to legalize a detention camp for other than if they had nothing good planned for the american citizens?

I am glad to see more people waking up to this fact!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
this is the "make anything up about those the system doesnt approve of, then forget about them in cruel show of power act"

This is the pinnacle of mockery of our nations liberty and code of freedom, being ruined deliberately and in quickening fashion, the country we hope to have and keep.

It is also slavery and experementation as well. Humans and those who consider they control other humans, i believe have all lost there sanity.

The definition of sanity is impossible from a standpoint of being insane.

I think sanity is crazy, crazy meaning dynamic and fun, not too one sided and open minded but rational and uses all roads of possibility before finalising a thought or action.

This is tyranny disguised as light. True deception..true lies.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000
reply to post by antonia

and don't forget conspiracy to commit murder

Yep, that one too! Why people seem to believe we have no laws with which to try the "terrorists" is beyond me. it's more likely we just don't want to try them at all.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by merkaba93

I have never been so scared in my life as now. I don't care about myself, but it is the family that I wouldn't be able to protect. It seems to me that we all lost control of our lives. We don't have alternatives. I tried to draw the attention of my fellow Americans to ATS but they don't seem to be interested. They don't care until they get hurt. I suggest to all of my ATS member colleagues that we must draw a line now or never. Because if we don't do it now, it will be too late from here on. I suggest Bumper stickers with urgent message to draw the attention of everyone with ATS address and do our part to educate them as much as we can. God bless. We are doomed.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Watch closely folks! This will not start out as a large event. It will start out as small raids on KKK or Skinhead groups. Groups that will have "Hate Literature" and "plans for violence" they can show the media so people will feel safer now that those terrible "Hate Mongers" are off the streets. The people will agree that these people needed to be stopped. Next it will be some other group, one who maybe does not have as radical a reputation, but still a group that is seen as "On the Fringe". Remember, this is not a "Shock and Awe" war they are fighting. It is one of convincing everyone that it is, and will always be the other guy who is being targeted. I do not propose any radical knee jerk response but a cautious vigilance in the coming days.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Soooooo, what are you guys going to do about this besides talking about it on ATS, or yelling down someones ears all day?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I agree this could be potentially bad but hold up a minute. This is just talk right now there are no bills in the house at the moment and the only thing I found closely related to this was HR 374 hr 374 which has not even been voted on in the house and was only introduced on 1-9-09....

1/9/2009--Introduced.
Lawful Interrogation and Detention Act - Directs the President, within one year after the enactment of this Act, to close the detention facility at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, and remove all detainees held there. Requires each such detainee to be either:
(1)> charged with a violation of U.S. or international law and transferred to an appropriate U.S. facility for further legal proceedings;
(2) transferred for trial to an international tribunal operating under United Nations (UN) authority;
(3) transferred (under certain conditions) to the custody of the government of the individual's country of citizenship or a different country;
(4) released; or
(5) held in accordance with the law of the armed conflict. Prohibits an individual in the custody or control of an element of the intelligence community (IC) or contractor or subcontractor thereof, regardless of the individual's nationality or physical location, from being subject to any treatment or technique of interrogation not authorized by the U.S. Army Field Manual on Human Intelligence Collector Operations. Prohibits the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) from allowing a CIA contractor or subcontractor to carry out an interrogation. Requires any interrogation carried out on behalf of the CIA to be conducted only by a CIA employee. Requires the head of an IC element or a contractor or subcontractor of such element who detains or has custody or control over an individual to notify the International Committee of the Red Cross of such detention, and to provide Red Cross access to such individual in a manner consistent with practices of the Armed Forces.

so I am not too worried as this is just talk... If I am wrong please let me know. If this goes to a bill then I may start worrying...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by R U SERIOUS

People say the Fema camps are already built, well where the hell are they? Amazing how so many know of the existence of these, but not the location.

Loop 288, Denton, TX. Drove by it the other day...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Maybe it is just talk. It just concerns me that any form of detention without due process could even be considered. A true leader of this country would never consider it as a option.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Perhaps now everyone understands why all the weapons and ammunition have been purchased by average Americans ...

And from that everyone should know why they are working on banning them and enacting laws for guns and ammunition.

All that don't know why by now almost don't deserve to.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Where's that thread about NWO trying to make America the next Nazi Germany? This speculation seems less ludicrous every day.

I can only hope that I'm detained with some other ATSers, while we bitch at those among us who didn't listen.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

As entertaining as stories like these are, I need to remind you all that that's just what they are: Stories! I am 40 years old and have been hearing all these "theories" about some kind of Government take over, population reduction, or chipping since Reagan was elected. I find it interesting that everything is always in the planning stages and for the past 30 years has never advanced passed that. Except for Obama, all the "key" players . People say the Fema camps are already built, well where the hell are they? Amazing how so many know of the existence of these, but not the location. And if the location is a top secret military base, once again, how the hell does anyone know, by hearsay? The reason no one knows where they are and can prove it is because NOTHING like this will ever, nor can it ever take place. If it ever was even considered, that news would spread fast. Do I trust our Government? Not one iota, our GVT is worse than China's because at least their GVT screws everyone over openly, ours does it covertly, or openly covertly, by that I mean the bailouts, I also believe they had a heavy hand in 9/11. Yes I believe they will kill their own and do what it takes, but for MONEY, not any of this other nonsense people keep alive because so many books, seminars etc. bring in alot of this money,besides I still believe that there are some in GVT that are honest (somewhat) and caring enough that should this happen, they'd blow the whistle on it, not all Martyrs are people only involved from one side of the fight.

So let's get more involved with UFOS and the like, I love this site and I'm here daily, I'm just tired of hearing all this.

i thank you for this calm rational post

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

As entertaining as stories like these are, I need to remind you all that that's just what they are: Stories! I am 40 years old and have been hearing all these "theories" about some kind of Government take over, population reduction, or chipping since Reagan was elected. I find it interesting that everything is always in the planning stages and for the past 30 years has never advanced passed that. Except for Obama, all the "key" players . People say the Fema camps are already built, well where the hell are they? Amazing how so many know of the existence of these, but not the location. And if the location is a top secret military base, once again, how the hell does anyone know, by hearsay? The reason no one knows where they are and can prove it is because NOTHING like this will ever, nor can it ever take place. If it ever was even considered, that news would spread fast. Do I trust our Government? Not one iota, our GVT is worse than China's because at least their GVT screws everyone over openly, ours does it covertly, or openly covertly, by that I mean the bailouts, I also believe they had a heavy hand in 9/11. Yes I believe they will kill their own and do what it takes, but for MONEY, not any of this other nonsense people keep alive because so many books, seminars etc. bring in alot of this money,besides I still believe that there are some in GVT that are honest (somewhat) and caring enough that should this happen, they'd blow the whistle on it, not all Martyrs are people only involved from one side of the fight.

So let's get more involved with UFOS and the like, I love this site and I'm here daily, I'm just tired of hearing all this.

i thank you for this calm rational post

i think your logic is pretty sound as least to a degree i am comfortable with

I will say this......should some "false flag" terror attacks occur ......led by some "right wing" "constitutionalist" who possibly posts on MESSAGE BOARDS (since the internet IS there biggest threat)...I will officially step up my "Holy # No F'n Way, this is serious " level ....i wound not think this would necessarily be something huge....but something that gets the attention of citizens and in the psychological mode to potentially turn others IN........that would serve as decent deterent........BUT into this happens i think it is alot about nothing .......at least for a while

[edit on 21-5-2009 by cpdaman]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Notice none of this is getting even the slightest amount of media attention. "

No offence, but why would the media report this? BO controls the press an heads would roll if any did say anything bad about "The Choosen One".
And your right, it's scarry where this could be heading.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well now. I'm very surprised that after reading the entire thread no one mentioned the motives behind the rush for the NWO folk to make things 'happen'.

Their game is up, 'they' are paranoid and for good reason. They are far outnumbered, the evidence and multiple court proceedings against many of these 'characters' are pushing these folks to move much faster than they desire. When one is pushed, they make rash mistakes, don't have time to organize, scheme, counter-maneuver or arrange for more contingency plans.

This Fall (season), the flu business is supposed to re-invigorate itself and eliminate some folks though there will be many left to take over the cause for freedom and liberty and re-institute? the Bill of Rights and Constitution.

Yes, their game is up, Obama paranoid about his 'citizenship' issues, Cheney, the international bankster folk losing sleep at night. This won't End in sweet fashion I can guarantee you though again.....at what cost and how many Patriots must perish in the fight for liberty.

Remember, non US types, if America loses it's freedom....good luck. Americans didn't cause all these problems but rather the international banksters/illuminati whom have no loyalty to any country will be your masters if they succeed. I'm confident they will lose in the end though at what cost to the whole world?

I'm tired of even talking about this business any more....rather watch it go down and act when 'necessary'.

These Tyrants won't just hand you the keys to their golden temple of foolishness....they must be TAKEN at some point by any means necessary...and for the insiders who think they have the inside scoop, advantage.....your children will ultimately be slaves unto a system you sold your children out to...congrats...well deserved.

What a bunch MORONS eh?

[edit on 22-5-2009 by Perseus Apex]

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum