It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DARPA to predict earthquakes? (My wish list for them)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Ok, heres my wish list.

I wish that DARPA would have a program to spend time and the money to invent a system that can predict earthquakes. I know they can but the government wants to prevent it from doing so because that would mean more people killed to reduce population.

Think about it....If DARPA can use systems to look through buildings and to look through foilage to track enemies behind them, they can probably have or design a system to predict earthquakes....

OK, maybe its silly to say this since DARPA only relies on military projects mainly for the defense sector. What are your opinions on this??? Can they be able to invent systems which can predict earthquakes in the future?

Do you all agree?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by infocon_delta

While I do agree it would be better to attempt to predict the earthquakes, I dont think all of DARPAS equipment is accurate, It is very east to mask and hide heat signature and deflect laser pointed search mechs.

The reason I bring this up is that if a human can do earth has more then enough minerals near these fault lines to do the same.

Although, I would love to see them attempt it.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
If DARPA would agree to a contract with the USGS, then I would think they can attempt to do go forward with it.

join