posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:30 AM
Here's a little introduction about me. I was born and raised in South Florida, so yes, I have a tan and can drive fast in rainy weather. I have
been a student of conspiracy theories since college, after reading William Cooper's Behold a Pale Horse...
Just so you...
1. I don't believe 9/11 had anything to do with FOREIGN terrorist entities, just home grown ones.
2. I could be called an A.A.T.(Ancient Astronaut Theory) believer, so you will find me commenting and posting on this topic quite extensively.
3. I am not a religious person...you will not see me posting too much on these topics.
4. I will listen to any argument as long as it is well thought out and presented in a fair manner.
5. I am starting to think we didn't build too many, if any at all, of the ancient megalithic structures we find all over the world today. Especially
Baal Bek, Tiahuanaco, all the Pyramids of South America and Giza, and most certainly nothing found underground like the Osirion complex just under the
Temple of Seti.