It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] again you shall ask

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
-5-

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
even though i have provided ample warning you all still seek these rings for the corrupt

i have been instructed to provide one more opportunity to ask a question of me. decide who amongst you shall ask, and clearly identify the one question you are granted.

i shall return in 20 minutes to answer the question you have specified.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
How do you have 500 points with one post?

How do we know you are the same number 5?

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
How do you have 500 points with one post?

How do we know you are the same number 5?

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by SpittinCobra]

- Someone probably gave him a way above vote...

-5-: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
As a fellow member of the Alliance of Ambiguity I just want you to know, 5, I'm behind you.

Keep up the good work!

**DO NOT SEEK THE TREASURE!**

(we thought you was a toad!)

[Edited on 4-28-2004 by Valhall]

-5-

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
i see no question worthy of answering

why do you align with the corrupt?

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Who is corrupt? Why should we not align ourselves with them? How do we know that you are not the corrupt trying to hide the ring from those that need them? I also thought you was a toad. LOL -Muzz

EDIT: How come the word r i n g s is censored and replaced with the word nothing? I had to edit to change the word.

[Edited on 4-28-2004 by muzz]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Dont give this thread the time of day. It only promotes ignorance.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
5, you have given a warning not to find the rings for the "corrupt", are there those that are worthy to find the rings and prevent the "corrupt" from gaining possesion?

-5-

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
i have been instructed to provide one more translation from the ancient text for you worthless agents of the corrupt alliance. while I protest this action as you have shown you are not worthy, it is not my choice.

And so it came to pass, that in the waning days of his life and great rule, Hammurabi became more curious about the origins of the two rings that he wore. With reluctant superstition, he put the success of his rein down, in part, to his posession of the rings.

He consulted amoungst the now numerous and wise priesthood that had established in the greatest of cities, Babylon. It was one of wisest of these priests, Kiri, that would effect the final separation of the four rings and the deep secret they conceal.

Kiri persuaded Hammurabi to lend him one of the rings and take it to a small ornate temple along the Euphrates river between Uruk and Ur where, he reassured Hammurabi, that in consultation with priests belonging to an ancient religious order, he would discover the origins of the rings, and unlock their secrets.

Kiri had been at the temple barely a week when the news of Hammurabi's death reached him. The priests at the temple were very interested in the ring and had told Kiri that they had been one of ten rings. The secrets contained within each ring were spiritual in nature and controlled the wisdom of men. On finding this out Kiri decided to inform Habburabi's heir. The priests tried vainly to persuade him to stay and maintain the ring in their temple.

As Kiri left the temple at the start of his trip back to Babylon he was murdered and the ring taken from him.

The priests of the temple would not have dared to commit the murder themselves but they were quite happy to take posession of the ring and they secretly made plans to collect the other one still in Babylon.

The rings and their secrets disappeared from recorded history until the time of the Pharos and the great construction projects of Egypt.

you know not what you play with
these things must be given to those who are rightful heirs.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
5, who are the rightful heirs to the rings?

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Who are you working for -5-? Thats wat i want to know?

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
WAIT!

This isn't 5.

This is -5-.

And 5 is on right now!

Begone you evil imposter! I am allied with the true 5...not your dashy little butt!

[Edited on 4-28-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
no... 5 got banned for being annoying!!

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Whats interesting is that -5-'s points do not change with added response to the thread, how does that happen unless this comes from deep inside ATS?

Jamio131's points are not changing either

My bad I keep forgetting that Board question posts don't get points right?

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by Phoenix]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
how does the points system work?
Do they increase wen someone replys to one of your posts, or wat?

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameo131i
how does the points system work?
Do they increase wen someone replys to one of your posts, or wat?

It was my mistake and I'm sorry to cause confusion Jameo, you get points to buy upgrades in forums with subject headers but not this one which is for for board questions. If you post a response or make new post in a forum such as other current events you will see some points atributed to yourself under your name. Sorry to cause any problem. BTW welcome to ATS its a great site.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Dear God, please don't tell me this is happening again

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Dear God, please don't tell me this is happening again

as it's said during the warm ups and introductions, announcing the visiting team... at our local hockey games here in NW Ohio....

WHO CARES !!!!

Seriously, we've been told the game starts in May and I for one believe that anything that has been shown so far is just to keep our interest in the game until May.

I'll bet that on May 1st, the first clue will be to forget everything that has been shown so far !

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I think your right there elevatedone, i think this could be a trick to get us interested in the hunt.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
5: WHY are you talking like that?
Talk normal, thats not how you talk in real life i bet.
Stop trying to sound like you know everyting.

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by Eternal]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join