It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The game is over !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Feb 24th

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MT69
...and the US has used them how many times???

Twice in Japan...
I've lost track of how many times that they've used "voluntary" military personnel in testing the effects of fallout on people...

Any good read of historical documentation (Try looking in a library for a change...It'll be a new experience for you) will confirm that & much, much more.

Or have you accepted your brainwashing without any reservations?

BTW, you've still never even given any indication that you've found out what an OTM is or what their primary function is...If you were in the military (Even if you're *not* in the military, you could still get *some* limited info), it wouldn't be hard to get the non-classified info on the rate.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
U-P, let me help you with the martial law idea. I think this will make sense to you.

OK, first off, let's understand that the government makes nothing. The government is good for only spending money, not making it. Our government is also very inefficient, as most are, so you would not want them controlling industry, and the people that are behind the power, the "Agenda" as I like to call them, know this as well. Were the government to take over the country, control everything from food production to basic necessities, this nation would be naked and starving in no time.

Now, let's look at it from a different perspective. I've covered this a few times in the last couple years, but it is well worth doing again so people will understand what is really happening and how it makes sense.

This nation was created to be a republic, not a democracy. There is a great difference between the two. The people, and the individual states were to have much more autonomy than what we now enjoy. This was to the detriment of certain groups, however, such as the lawyers, "Esquires", that were never meant to be a part of the nation, and bankers. Then acame the dreaded day when our government desolved. The best way to destroy a form of government our forefathers made for us is for the government not to show up. That happened. When Lincoln was elected president, the southern members of congress didn't show up (like morons), and the northern folk figured there was no use in hanging out if there weren't enopugh folks there, so we had what is called Sine Die. Our legislative government adjorned without another day being chosen at which to meet, so the sun set on what the Founding Fathers created. The southern legislators were taking a stand for state's rights, and in the process, destroyed all hope.

Lincoln basically became king. This is not what he wanted, but this is what was dropped in his lap. There was no Civil War, but a police action, Lincoln was trying to quash a rebellion. Martial law was enacted.

Now, the interesting part. There are three ways, according to the Laws of Nations, to revoke martial law.
The implementing commander rescinds it, an invading sovereign nation conquers and rescinds it, or the people of the nation rise up take back the nation and rescinds it. Neither three have happened. Lincoln intended to do that, but he was killed before he could do it.

As time passes, the troops aren't seen in the streets, but the constitution isn't really as important as one might think it should be, and statutes are enforced upon those who should be above them. Hos is that possible?

There is a word, or two, actually, for the situation we now find ourselves in. That is martial rule. You don't see "Troops" in the street, but you do see "police officers" where there should be "peace officers". You see a maritime flag in the courts where the flag of peace should be displayed (a flag sets jurisdiction, and determines what laws or statutes apply), and the, what once was "sovereign men of the land", U.S. citizens pay large amounts of taxes that they aren't supposed to pay in order to support programs and rip-offs that are not constitutional.

The government is in a position that I can't see a way of bettering; we work, feel the need to obey statutes and regulations that should not apply, and pay large sums of our earned cash to the government so that they might throw it away as they see fit. On top of that, we rent paper money from the "Federal Reserve", paying even more of our money to those in power.

To ratchet up from martial rule to martial law would not beprofitable for those in power.

Does this makes sense to you?

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This must be the first time I see truth outside the Religion thread... which is good.

and I'm going to have to agree with everything truth said... he's right.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The fat lady has sung.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hello MT69, is this new persona also a secret agent from Omaha, Nebraska that slings insults?

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I don't live in Nebraska.

[Edited on 9-2-2003 by Halo]

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I guess your Sprint dial-up is appending Ne-Omah for some other reason then.

In any event... is this new persona a Mid-western secret agent who slings insults, or will you behave now that you've created a new profile?

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The MT69 character must be on the FBI's Top 10 list. As for my locale, that is top secret.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

U-P, let me help you with the martial law idea. I think this will make sense to you.

Hi TC.

Ok, it's make sense now. But I don't know why you did this post, because I didn't ask for anything.

Where was I speaking about the martial law ?

On this topic, I spoke on a possible nuclear war ,the new Gulf War and the North-Koreans, but not about a possible martial law.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Cameras are everywhere. Period.

Can't speak for US but here, i was just thinking about it the other day, you can be in any place around the town and at all times and all locations you are watched and recorded not just with one camera but with many and from various angles.

As fot martial law, in 30s germany, there were uncountable ammount of scharlatans and materialists who would bet their lives that hitler would never come anywhere close of being in command.
And what happened then?

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Here's a novel perspective.

North Dakota

XAOS

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Yesterday in india, according to the indian prime minister aho said about a peace process in gulf :
"The game isn't over",

French prime minister JP RAFFARIN said :

"IT IS NOT A GAME, AND IT IS NOT OVER"

Swiss N�1 !

France N�2 !

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

French prime minister JP RAFFARIN said :

"IT IS NOT A GAME, AND IT IS NOT OVER"

Brrrrrr......I bet that GWB is shaking on his suit when he see and heard the french " Raffarinator ".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join