It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The game is over !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Today, I saw the Bush speech on CNN . Powell was with him.

The last Bush words were :" The game is over ", of course, he was speaking about Irak & Saddam Hussein.

Also, US NAVY is sending to 2 others aircrafts carrier in the Gulf. With these 2 AC, the US NAVY will have 6 aircraft carrier in the Gulf. US NAVY had already 6 AC in 1991, during the Gulf War.

And if those damns North-Koreans don't stay quite, we'll have probably the WW3.

The war is comming, isn't it ?

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
mark your calendars, hehe....

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
it reminds me of that movie

"aliens"

"Game over man, game over"

Boom

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It is so easy for Bush to say this "Game is Over" he will not be the one in front line

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Lol he sure won't.. The leader of a country is the spokesperson..Even if he wanted to be on the front line, it would be stupid to let the President be there.

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienx
It is so easy for Bush to say this "Game is Over" he will not be the one in front line

At least he respects the military and the military respects him.

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
"" Its ww3 isnt it ""

sadly enough, yes.

We were to evil of a human race, we had to creat these weapons.

The only end we could have is destruction considering all nations are mostly evil, name one country who lives by
love and peace and morality?

The usa is probably the worst country in the world (morality) wise, and we claim other countries are evil
when our government themselves are corrupt.

WW3 will be the last one which will involve nuclear and biological weapons.

Look UP, if you live in a major city right now you seriously should consider heading for the hills.

some people just will not take this serious until they get a major wake up call.

Once america falls, there goes the world.

and the only reason we are being attacked is because of our sick evil culture.

peace.

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
only a portion of the human race is evil...by design. ah well, as my motto goes...it'll be what it is. tragic aint it...how we sit on the brink of such awesome destruction, voiceless and those with the voice say such poetic things like "game over". how lovely...it would make a nice bumper sticker...i think i'll start a company.

hey!!! that's gotta be rip off, i'm sure Tripple H is phoning the president as we speak--telling him off WWE style.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
And if those damns North-Koreans don't stay quite, we'll have probably the WW3.

The war is comming, isn't it ?

Didn't i tell you a year ago?
In fact didn't i tell everyone?

I know that about 90 percent of you still don't believe it. Fine by me, go ahead and wait some more, you will learn it the hard way.

Tyler's Timeline:

Next: start of WW3 and martial law.
"Terrorist" attacks (possibly mainstream food poisoning in Britain)
Blood Peak of 2003: august.
2004: New York nuked. (no joke)

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
-blah-

Martial law schmartial law... won't happen... not at a whim in any event. Much more sh!te will need to smear the fan before we come close to anything that could be called martial law. The operation of the U.S. government now depends on a reasonably vital and functioning U.S. economy... how could the economy maintain itself under martial law? Not possible anymore.

As for nuking NYC... nope. Our attitude will scare any nukes away

Seriously, remote at best. Perhaps a terrorist dirty bomb, or a few suicide bombers, but nothing big. Too much security attention is focused on NYC, especially Manhattan. It will be too hard to coordinate and have a reasonable likelihood of success.

It's the secondary cities like Chicago, or Atlanta (travel hubs) that I worry about. Given 9|11, these global terrorists are thinkers... what do you suppose they're thinking about now?

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Gazrock,You say the 15th.Which month?

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by William
As for nuking NYC... nope. Our attitude will scare any nukes away

Hey you don't believe me, talk to Truth
he'll tell you the same thing.

Security is not an issue here.

But to be perfectly honest it might be other big city. Maybe London, but odds are, New York will be first.
Either way if i were you i wouldn't stay there next year.

Originally posted by Truth

Look UP, if you live in a major city right now you seriously should consider heading for the hills.

At last i agree with Mr.Truth

[Edited on 8-2-2003 by Tyler]

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
"(Feb. 8) - Law enforcement and private business braced for a possible terrorist attack after the starkest warning since the Sept. 11 anniversary, stopping more cars at borders, readying Coast Guard cutters, and tightening security from airports to theme parks.

Worries were raised New York once again could be a target.

While stepped-up protection stretched across the country, a high-ranking law enforcement source told The Associated Press intercepted communications between suspected terrorists suggested a potential threat to New York.

The communications, some intercepted as late as Thursday night, raised specific concerns about hotels and subways in the city and the East Coast, said the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Airports, subways, nuclear plants, hotels, even plans for Sunday's NBA All-Star Game in Atlanta received new attention after the federal government upgraded the terror alert color to ``orange,'' warning of a growing possibility that the al-Qaida network would launch an attack to coincide with Muslim holy days.

``What's being communicated is that we're entering into a very sensitive period,'' said Arizona Gov. Janet Napolitano, who joined other governors in a conference call with Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge. ``We're possibly on the brink of war. Obviously there has been some intelligence gathered by the CIA among other agencies that suggests something could happen.''

Attorney General John Ashcroft said Friday the government had received intelligence information, corroborated by multiple sources, that Osama bin Laden's terror organization sought to attack Americans at home or abroad during the annual hajj pilgrimage to the holy Saudi city of Mecca. The five-day hajj involving more than a million Muslim pilgrims begins Saturday.

Potential targets, he said, could include ``soft'' or lightly guarded targets such as apartment buildings and hotels, and could involve chemical, biological or radiological devices. Al-Qaida might also seek to hit economic targets connected to transportation and energy, or ``symbols of American power.'' "
-Robert Tanner

=\.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I live in Huntsville, AL, and I remember that after the terrorist attacks on 9/11 they were calling this area a "major target" because of the arsenal, nasa, ect. =( I live right by the arsenal. In fact I think at one point it was on a list of top ten most likely to be attacked.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   

You know, if there is a nuclear war,and that my country is touched, I don't want to survive ! It will be like living in Hell, and I don't want to live in Hell.

In case of a nuclear war, those who have the bigger chances to survive, are the military. Civilians are all doomed.

When I was in the NATO, I learned what would happened if we had a nuclear war. And believe me, don't survive !!! Or you are lucky, and you have a bunker with food, water, wealth, drugs, energy,guns and ammo for almost 5 years and you're able to stay in for some months or may be for some years.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
So...let's get this straight, people are freaking out about WMDs being unleashed in the US but some don't want to go kill off the source of these WMDs (Iraq). Yeah, that makes a lot of sense...

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
In case you've lost count, the US is the single *largest* manufacturer of WMD's in the world...

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
...and the US has used them how many times???

I'm sure people living in Egypt, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, etc...are worried "American" terrorists are going to fly hijacked airplanes into buildings, unleash bio-weapons in public places, blow up a nuke in a major city... (rolling eyes)

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
"" martial smartial ""

oh yea, why not willliam?

why have they been trying to remove guns from the country, or more
gun control?

why has cameras been placed alomst everywhere?

why is the government allowed to spy on your emails and when you surf the net?

why can the government take your owned land away from you any time they want?

They have consecration camps william for those who oppose martial law where alot
of people will go.

Im not saying its tommorow but it will happen, when you have a society like this whom you cant
control this is the only option for peace.

you cant sit here and tell me that nothings changed since the 60s, you cannot.

More attacks = more security laws, more terrorist watch unti, we have become living under
a dictatorship form of government.

tyler wrote.

1. WW, and martial law, then ny getting nuked in 2004.

I firmly believe NY will get nuked by prophecy. if it does not get nuked it
will be wiped out by natural disasters because it is the head of the UN and is the worst city
in the world possibly.

thats why its around water, if it does not get nuked which i think i will, then it will be flooded throughout by its
surrounding water.

next ww and martial law are on the horizing created by those in government wanting to
control the population.

this comes with the implanted micro chip which will be forced on everybody for the sake of
((secruity)) and martial law will be enforced.

UP wrote.

"" if a nuke happens we will not live ""

since im not (allowed) to say this UP ill say this..

*od will not allow that many to go off and he will intervene before
too many can be set off so that an era of peace will happen after the last war.

If you prepare *od will hopefully save you, and he said when you see these things happening head to the mountains.

Our world is so lax and disracted by entertainment we will not know what has hit us.

peace.

[Edited on 8-2-2003 by Truth]

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   

why have they been trying to remove guns from the country

There are still a lot of guns... I don't understand how you can say this.

why has cameras been placed alomst everywhere?

Where? If it is as you say, we should see them all over the place.

why is the government allowed to spy on your emails and when you surf the net?

They're not, and the task is impossible.

why can the government take your owned land away from you any time they want?

When did this happen? Link please?

They have consecration camps william for those who oppose martial law where alot of people will go.

This has been debunked over, and over again by members of this forum who have visited these supposed camps.

you cant sit here and tell me that nothings changed since the 60s, you cannot.

Sure... the government now relies more on the private sector economy than ever before. One primary reason why martial law cannot happen.

Also, we have much more news bandwidth than ever before... resulting in more people being stressed out by the minutae of every little inane detail of each and every person involved in anything remotely bad (bad news gets ratings).

<<   2 >>

join