It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really happens to a soul when someone takes their own life?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I think many people have either friends or family who have committed suicide.

I think it best that we trust in a fair judge who knows that which we don't.

Suicide is a hell of a thing.

The misery, pain, or hopelessness must be unbelievable.

I trust He will take all that into consideration.

His house, His rules.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
I think many people have either friends or family who have committed suicide.

I think it best that we trust in a fair judge who knows that which we don't.

Suicide is a hell of a thing.

The misery, pain, or hopelessness must be unbelievable.

I trust He will take all that into consideration.

His house, His rules.

Why must it be HE is the Divine Ruler a Human Being, I think not, therefor for different sex's are only of Physical and Biological body typing.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The same thing that happens when anyone dies, the reason you dont do it is because going before your time generally means you gotta come back again.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan
I'm looking for some opinions on this topic because it is very personal to me. I emailed a well known psychic, he's very good, not a half-baked-doing-it-for-the-money type, and asked him if he'd communicated with souls of people who have committed suicide, and if they were in the spirit realm or it just ends completely for them, that's it. I got this reply...

Hi ****,

**** does receive messages from those in spirit who have committed suicide.

Kind regards,

[edit on 21/5/09 by dmorgan]

Firstly, sorry that you got fobbed-off by that well known psychic's response. Pretty poor form from him I thought.

To your question. I am a psychic and medium, born that way, and have a lot to do with working between the living and dead these days more than before. I'm not a lunatic, although I enjoy lunacy, and I am as honest as can be with clients and others who seek answers.

So, from my experiences when a person takes their life and actually makes it across to the light without being waylayed or lost in their belief-system, they are met by what I perceive as a medical team, because suicide is seen as a symptom of illness there. Once the issues causing the behaviour are healed the being will go on to another incarnation.

General info: The area all "deadies" go to is what I call the Arrival Zone, and each one I've taken across meets the being that is waiting for them. These can be family members, pets, friends and other beings we have known while not incarnate.

More interestingly, is when the newly arrived begins to remember the place, having been there many times before. What I see is like someone waking up from a dream to remember where they are, the only difference is that when a deadie wakes up you can see a major change occur with them, as they begin to shine more, their eyes take on a whole new depth and light, etc. It is simply the most wonderful thing I have ever seen and it makes every journey there worth the effort.

We could say then that life on earth is the dream and what comes after is the real life. No belief-systems in play, there is only what IS.

I hope this has been helpful to you.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Taking of ones life is killing the physical body that binds you and lets you experience this physical Universal Conciousness, it is not the being that you are think of your body as a different being enveloped by you.

The progression of your soul is dampened and reincarnation is immenent until you learn truely the lesson that must be learned on this physical plane.

Work on yourself, do not worry of anyone else.

The key is "To be."

W

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

It's a natural assumption. According to the texts, Adam, the male was formed.

Only after seeing he was needful of SEX and companionship, did HE create the female.

Who, according to the texts, screwed up the Paradise deal.

Who, it is said, is the weaker vessel.

Thus, my assumption.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Off topic but why go by that story but instead of going by what you thin only?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

I do not see the body as where the Soul resides, nor do I see it as surrounding the body. What I have seen is that something like a tendril eminates from the Soul, thinning as it reaches into this much lower awareness level before seating in the flesh at the base chakra and beginning the auric field showing the whole system is now operational.

So Yes, as I see it the body is only the contact patch for the Soul. I also see the Soul disseminated into lower vibrationary states and for this Here to be experienced it came in through the avenue of the Akasha, which is where the aware portion returns after the death of the physical form and where we again choose the next experience. At least that has been my experience of it since first attending the Akasha in '77.

reply to post by dooper

If we go to the original texts that Genesis evolved from we find a different story. It is a well known fact that the Hebrews came out of Sumer with the first book of the Torah, or Genesis as we call it today, so to Sumer (Sumeria) we must look for those originals.

In the Sumerian Texts written on clay tablets in their millions is the Genesis story from the formation of our Solar System, how the orbits came to be, the size, mass and look up-close for each planet in our system, information relating to how planetary bodies function when in close proximity to another, etc, and then on into the story of how the form of Modern Man came to be on this world.

The story provided is full of information that has been becoming scientifically verified over the past 80 years and even more so these past 20. Some of which only few people know unfortunately, those few being researchers involved in some major archeological finds for the British Museum and one or two working on the deciphering of the Tablets placed into the "too hard basket" back in the early 1900's. I know this because my mentor is one of those few.

Dooper said:

Only after seeing he was needful of SEX and companionship, did HE create the female.

Original texts tell us differently. Those working on creating the physical form of a worker incubated the embryos in their own females who eventually decided not to continue being a production line pregnant cow. It was then of utmost importance to find another way to incubate the embryos. What happened next is recorded well enough, although heavily edited in the modern biblical tale, where DNA was taken from the Rib of a male specimen of the "Adamma".. as this second worker model was called.

Interestingly, the rib is the perfect and easiest place to obtain DNA in the marrow from a living specimen.

Even so, the Adamma were still rutting with the wild animals, as per the Sumerian pictographs showing this.. man did not know at the time that he was not a beast so it was natural for them. It was their creator's race who were offended by this behaviour and called it an Abomination... thus it is the real Original Sin.

Matured female Adamma were taught the arts of Sex and sent out to teach the Adamma Males the wonders of it. When this was achieved the wild animals would not go anywhere the Adamma for the smell of women on him. And so we became aware of our humanity and therefore our likeness to those who created the physical human form.

Only a few of the creator's race saw this as a bad thing, and their viewpoint has held sway now for all these millenia, giving rise to the usage of "evil" concepts and beliefs about the being chargd with creating the worker.

While this information is considered ludicrous by most who perceive themselves as Believers in the modern renditions through the Churches, they must, if they wish their arguments to hold water, then take into account the original texts of where their beliefs are taken.

+5c

[edit on 29-5-2009 by Tayesin]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Originally posted by earthman4
I like to think that god puts most of the suicide souls in a recylcing bin. Not the good recycling bin, the one for idiots, to be made into cockroaches.
Some suicides are honorable and god rewards honor, but most are just pathetic attempts for attention.

What a vicious horrible thing to say.

I would caution you, my dear, you maybe tempting fate with your over the top arrogance.

And no, most SUCCESSFUL suicides are NOT for attention. People don't put a bullet in their head for "attention", they don't overdose in a hotel room with a plastic bag for "attention". They do it because they want to die.

Anyone who would throw away the gift of life is an idiot. Many times they will take others with them, thus proving thier inability to comprehend the value of life. Tempting fate? Arrogant? No, just rational. Feeling pity for those who would cause so much pain to others who love them is for losers. I didn't call you a loser, well, not directly.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

It's not about how you die, it's about your state of mind when you die.

If I chose to drive at 90 mph down the highway, and slide off the road into a ditch, how is that different from hanging myself? I made a decision that ended up with my death in either scenario.

Don't dwell on the acts, but focus on the reason for the acts.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

I like to think that god puts most of the suicide souls in a recylcing bin. Not the good recycling bin, the one for idiots, to be made into cockroaches.
Some suicides are honorable and god rewards honor, but most are just pathetic attempts for attention.

What a vicious horrible thing to say.

I would caution you, my dear, you maybe tempting fate with your over the top arrogance.

And no, most SUCCESSFUL suicides are NOT for attention. People don't put a bullet in their head for "attention", they don't overdose in a hotel room with a plastic bag for "attention". They do it because they want to die.

Anyone who would throw away the gift of life is an idiot. Many times they will take others with them, thus proving thier inability to comprehend the value of life. Tempting fate? Arrogant? No, just rational. Feeling pity for those who would cause so much pain to others who love them is for losers. I didn't call you a loser, well, not directly.

You are one sad person

It's called a lack of understanding, something you seem to take pride in. People who decide on suicide do it because of one reason:

Their pain exceeds their resources for dealing with pain.

Sorry not everyone is as strong as you. Maybe if you learned to be understanding and compassionate, you wouldn't be such an arrogant loser.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join