It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO formation filmed by Police, Slovakia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I was browsing youtube and saw this video; I don't know whether this was already discussed here or not; It seems to be a massive formation of UFO's filmed by the Policemen from Slovakia; Please have a look at the video linked below: what do you think it as?

Youtube Link

New men: "Objects was changing formations and disappeared soon. At first sight it seemed as a constellation, but ufologist denies it."

Ufologist: "Because stars at filming create a certain spectrum around them."

Policeman: "It was bigger in comparison with stars, I'd say a shape of a football and a pin."

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Good Find S+F

Very very interesting footage.

The reports by such credible observers and witness's through the ages is huge, I have linked your post to the below, and I am sure you will it interesting:

PRUFOS-´Police report UFO Sightings´Organisation

Cant really call into question the honesty or motivation for many of these reportings, especially as here with footage to.

Kind Regards,

Elf.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Good find ! If it's not lanterns, then this is very alarming and should be yet
concidered more proof of off-world visitation.

Can someone on ATS translate this into English??

[edit on 21-5-2009 by azureskys]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
awesome video, but it's been discussed a couple times

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
Elf.

Thanks for adding it in PRUFOS -´Police report UFO Sightings´Organisation; I had a look at that thread and the link you posted wasn't working; request you to make necessary change in it

Regds,

Ency

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys

I don't think so they are lanterns; I really hope these are real UFO footage and hope that we will know the truth soon.

Yeah as you said "CAN someone translate it to English?"

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Enceladus]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Thanks for the links; never knew this was discussed earlier; sorry for the repost; but at the same time both the threads mentioned in your post didn't get much attention from the users. May be because we have no clue about what really is showing up in the video.

Regds,

Ency

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I have never seen the previous discussion of this, so thank you to the OP for bringing it to light. An excellent find indeed. One of the best I have seen in a long time.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Putting aside all doubts for the moment:

It amazes me how closely each seems strikingly familiar to constellations (northern hemisphere). I definitely saw one of the two dippers and perhaps Cassiopeia or part of orion... Constellations aren't my strong point - but each formation (perhaps symbol?) definitely struck bells if my mind of recognition that rang back as far as I can remember; images I've always seen and known and recognize to be up in the sky.

Remarkable.

I wonder if there's a message in there. Anybody more familiar with constelations want to take a peak and tell me whether there's something to that or if I'm simply imagining it.

Doubts back from aside:
I really wish there was some sort of perspective on this. I can't even conclusively say we're looking at the sky.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
so awesome! been hundreds of sightings this year in the UK alone!

whats causing this resurgence is something coming? or are they preparing for revealing themselves?

because i dunno if anyone has noticed but

Aliens,robots and holograms are featured extensively in the media,adverts,movies and music videos lately..subliminal readiness for mass landings me thinks!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
my first post on ATS...
Im from Slovakia so ill translate basic things that are said in that video...

What they are sayin is that policeman saw lights in sky, they couldnt tell how far they were but one of them also heard some sounds, but he is not sure if it was from those lights. The video was sent to Slovak Hydrometeorogical Center (SHC - SHMU in Slovak language) and there was confirmed that it wasnt some weather anomaly and also SHC said that they have no clue what it could be. So finally the video was sent to ufogolists and they confirmed that it IS and UFO. (which doesnt mean its alien spacecraft...its UFO)

...what I know from my own research is that people saw those lights in another cities aswell and all sightnings were reported at the same time...all are same and all end with sayin that "lights just disappeard"... debukers say that it were "lampions"...

I hope that I helped a bit...

/Sham

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Shammael]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It's good that the UFO-area gets attention, but this youtube flick and many others are pretty old..

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Shammael

thanks for the translation and welcome to ats!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
So I downloaded the video, put subtitles on the video uploaded it to ats media
just to see some one translated it already

either way my translation was WAAAAY off

(click to open player in new window)

I was making a joke really

Great find thought

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I have a question for everyone. It seems the number of sightings has risen dramatically this year because there seems to be a new video almost everyday. Are the UFOs preparing us for something or has hoaxing become a new it fad of 2009?
I saw something very similar in San Francisco but it was during the day. I'm a bouncer on the weekends in the Russian Hill area and one day I was looking up and saw a large group of white orbs very high up. At first I thought the were ballons but the wind that day was blowing pretty well to the east and these objects were stationary the whole time. The orbs were in different patterns, some were groups of three and four and resembled constellations. I wasn't the only one to see them, at least 10 other people were pointing up the sky and one the homeless person freaked out. It was around 2pm and the fog started to roll in and obscure the objects and then the just kinda faded away. The sighting lasted about 5-10 minutes, very surreal. Now that I think about I could had taken a cell phone pic or maybe yelled into my bar to get people to come out to see what I was seeing, but I didn't. I was transfixed on what I was seeing and my logic just stopped working. Now I am always looking up.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Enceladus

OMG chinese lanterns again, you could actually see them going out and twinkling...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Comart80

It was by accident, a big party let a bunch of chinese lanterns go about a year ago and there were massive reports of ufo's in England. Since then people purchase them on line, you can even buy them in the shape of a disk, or oblong, its amazing the assortment you can get. Also i read an article back about six months ago that quoted a vendor that sold the lanterns that sales had more than doubled because of the UFO sightings.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
While watching the video, for some reason I started to wonder if they were getting in certain formations for a reason (assuming intelligence behind what is being filmed.) Could they be forming constellations for some reason? If crop circles were a form of communication, it stands to reason that ships in the formation of constellations could also be trying to convey some message. Perhaps a location of origin for a message or danger.

Just wanted to toss that out there.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Enceladus

It won't be long now!

Our own leaders will try to find a way to destroy us "ALL" before we learn the truth and are free from their power, resource, energy and monetary control grid.

So when you think about it - full proven discolsure or even first contact by means beyond our own could mean our own complete destruction by those who are really in control of everything down here.

Be careful what you wish for!

Thats the big secret!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This maybe a really long shot, but has anybody tried to see if these correspond to any known star constellation?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join