It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth surrounding UFO’s / Aliens, For the newbies!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
Nice post S & F

even though my interest in UFOs is keen, there is not much research that I do. Can you verify or deny the autheticity of the following people

Bob Lazar
Dan Burisch
Michael Wolf

I have seen all the material that is there on the internet about these 3 people, am convinced that they are telling the truth

Agreed, but Bob Lazar is not proof, per se... People who can prove they worked in the military & swear under oath that what they have seen is true is proof to me. - I don't have to actually see a UFO to believe they are real... I know... The disclosure project video is what woke me up... And then I went and created the site linked to my signature 2 years ago... I still don't see posters all over the streets, saying ' you dont have to pay for gas or electricity, or ... there is a plan to fake an alien attack, if you know about it, they wont do it, because it wont work, etc...

Anyways, sorry to digress, I just hope as many people as possible download & share this video: www.netro.ca... !

I must add that this is not the only proof, one has to only look at the sumarian tablets, the numerous abduction & sighting reports each day, and the obvious that we cannot possibly be alone.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Time=Now]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I will try to help best I can.
Here is a link from UFO Casebook that has some pretty good evidence.

www.ufocasebook.com...

And here is another link that I have found pretty interesting...

bestevidence.blogspot.com...

Stealth

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthsurfer

UFO casebook is a good site,

thanks for sharing the best evidence site, I have not heard of that one as yet.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Time=Now]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I kinda like the COMETA Report, From UFO evidence.org. In English
www.ufoevidence.org...
and
www.ufoevidence.org...
Discussed in many threads on ATS here:www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit S&F

[edit on 5/21/2009 by LAUGHING-CAT]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
i take it everyone has got facebook here!?

Join the Disclosure Project Group and support the disclosure scene.
The Disclosure Project (One Million Strong)

It may spark your friends interest to do some research into the subject without you even having to tell them a word.

[edit on 21/5/2009 by theflashor]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Roswell is of course the closest I've seen to a smoking gun. Odd it has not been brought up at the time I started this reply.

Source.

The facts are:
#1) In July 1947, an unusual craft crashed in the desert of New Mexico.
#2) The Roswell Army Air base was involved in recovering the craft, possibly including 4-5 bodies
#3) On July 8th, the Roswell newspaper published a Front Page Article - taken from the official press release written by Lt. Walter Haut of the RAAF 509th acting under orders of Col. William Blanchard - reading
"RAAF Captures Flying Saucer On Ranch in Roswell Region"
#4) Following orders from Col William Blanchard (and probably Gen Roger Ramey and Washington higher-ups), Haut recanted the flying disk press release hours later, claiming via the next day's paper that it was just a weather balloon recovered.

An excellent UFO evidence site.

Summary: In early July 1947 an incident occurred in the desert just outside of Roswell, NM. Many people have heard of the Roswell UFO crash, but very few people know the details of the incident. The following account of the 1947 UFO incident was taken from public records, from information provided by the International UFO Museum and from the press release for UFO Encounter 1997.

Another story from the same site that has credibility and legs to it.

Summary: In the 1950s Cronkite was part of a pool of news reporters brought out to a small South Pacific island to watch the test of a new Air Force missile... a large disc-type UFO appeared on the scene. Cronkite guessed that the object was about 50-60 feet in diameter, a dull grey color and had no visible means of propulsion. As Air Force guards ran toward the UFO with their dogs, the disc hovered about 30 feet off of the ground."

Yet another.

Summary: "I had a camera crew filming the installation when they spotted a saucer. They filmed it as it flew overhead, then hovered, extended three legs as landing gear, and slowly came down to land on a dry lake bed! It was a classic saucer, shiny silver and smooth, about 30 feet across. It was pretty clear it was an alien craft."

One of the most credible abduction cases I've seen. One of the story's that got me interested. I read the book on it when it first came out when I was quite young.

Summary: The first abduction case to be brought to the publics attention was back in 1961. Betty and Barney Hill reported seeing a UFO and experienced a period of missing time while on a long car journey. Under hypnosis they both separately described how they were abducted by aliens and shown around the spacecraft before under going medical examinations. Betty also spoke of the origin of the aliens which were of the zeta reticuli system but at that time it wasn't discovered until 1969.

One more from this site.

Summary: Dennis Kucinich saw a large triangular craft over the home actress Shirley Macline in the 1980's. "He looked up, he saw a gigantic triangular craft, silent, and observing him. It hovered, soundless, for ten minutes or so, and sped away with a speed he couldn't comprehend."

www.ufoevidence.org is one of the better sites for this type of information.

To new people I'd say, don't be afraid to be skeptical. It is far better than being a dolt who believes every wild eyed story on the Internet. Question all evidence as false evidence is worse than no evidence at all. A UFO is quite simply what the name implies; a flying object who's identification is unknown. UFO does not mean Alien Craft although it may well be. Many UFO's sighted are very likely secret earthly craft in development by the Governments via their Military.

There is strong evidence but no smoking guns. Beware those who want your money for information. If it sounds outlandish it probably is. If it looks fake it probably is. If it sounds like a staged hoax it may well be. Don't be a fool who believes everything you read here or anywhere else.

There is plenty of good evidence out there but you must be discerning. Running around screaming "Disinfo" at people who are simply displaying common sense is not the way to go. As with all investigations you must have conversation from both sides to get to the truth. Do not trust those try to shove what they call the truth down your throat because they are the last people you should believe.

Welcome lively debate because in the end it will serve you well. Don't get angry at those who debate from the other side. ATS is a place for debate and don't let anyone in troll mode convince you otherwise. A wise investigator always relishes a good debate.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Well said, A critical mind is crucial especially as there is so much crap information out there! ATS folks are usually quite good at sorting the # from the highly credible and hard to explain evidences!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
ok, well, in the spirit of this thread, tonight for the first time, I took a video of my experinces. I know I said I would not do it, however just three hours ago a nice light ship passed over me. It took me a few hours to walk home and put on titles and stuff, it is now being uploaded to my youtube channel, there will be a post before I go to sleep depending how long the processing on youtube takes, in this section as a thread.

Now, my roommate saw me go out, and 45 minutes later back in, and he saw the raw footage 5 minutes later as I imported from the camera live.

So we will let you digest my video for a few days, and then if you are still all disbelievers in any proof, I will see if he will give a video testimony of seeing it right off the camera. Sometimes it is great to have a roommate, and well if you cannot believe my roommate, well you are totally lost, he is as straight forward as they come.

I do not plan to make a habit of it, but again, this thread inspired me to show you the inner working of my night process in saying hello to these light ships.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Will look forward to seeing it!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

If you belive or not, those images in this video that i post on you tube as insurance are REAL!
At this moment I can't give the Solid proof on Where those images are Taken or where those image are retained in Publics and officials Database. But I saw more and more . I saw Terabite of images "smuggled" delivered from Internationals Space Agency that hidden the Huge truth among us, but "someting" Slipped Out and "Someone" Know this... and sooner or later, he give THE SOLID PROOF.
Please, watch again slowly and carefully any single image...

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Sorry to say this but...... this is the same shi& different day stuff.

Abductee's/experiencers are ignored ....look at papers which are hoaxed/faked.

Most know that until people see and experience this for themselves they will be on the fence.

You can write this for the newbies as you say but why waste your time............

Many of us have written all this before and we are right where we were five years ago.

I know, I know more then most about this subject as snooty as that sounds and there are many other members here at ATS that know more then the ones making the money off of we the abductee's/experiencers.

I won't intrude upon your thread but I felt a need to write what I wrote

Good luck to you my friend
[edit on 21-5-2009 by observe50]

I believe it’s more of a case of people not being informed. And there is just too much information to tell. So it’s more of a case of getting people interested so they research!

So please if you are on the fence do not reply and instead read. Below is a link to a you tube video it’s a radio show with Tim Binnal when he interviewed Stanton Friedman (a well respected man in the scene) about the book he co-authored with Kathleen Marden: Captured, The Betty and Barney Hill UFO Experience. I really recommend people listen to what this guy has gotta say if you don’t believe it fine, but just listen. This guy knows what he is talking about and he has been on the scene for decades.

I would also like to mention that he is a recommended Suggestion for further reading within the national archives briefing document surrounding UFO’s.
Link to that file can be found here
www.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

The radio show can be found here
www.youtube.com...

Again this will take 90 minutes of your time to listen to this guy speak. If you don’t listen don’t comment!

Kind Regards The Flashor!

[edit on 22/5/2009 by theflashor]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Time=Now

By the way there is proof that bob lazer did work for them, theres proof I forget where I seen it. And it is obvious he knows what he is talking about. And as a serious researcher it collaborates with what others say.

more on bob can be found here
ufo.whipnet.org...

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I don't really want to take anything away from Stanton Friedman in that he has done alot of raise the interest and get the info there, not so sure he would have gotten the keys to my home town for his work, but anything that puts Fredericton on the map the better.

However this video posted is it sort of like Stanton Friedmans work in recent year, with lots of filler. Everything has progressed and just leaving this information away. It is almost like a fake space program, if they do have a new mercury vapor ship that goes from the moon to the surface of the planet in 10 seconds, then well, the space program is a false sense of the status quo.

Basically there are the experiencers, and the non experiencers. Stanton Friedman is a non-experiencer, or at least in what he tells people. If we asked him only to speak to personal experience he is a tad shy.

I can speak to that, because one of the cases Stanton uses is my fathers and mothers sighting for example, and I lived right in the area that he uses for his case study. So I guess in a way he is one of my own, and he has done a good job doing what he has done

However in my opinion things are progressing beyond this info I think, interpersonal stage is where it is at and going, interpersonal experiencial.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Yes you are correct but he is a guy that has been around for a long time and is a good place to start researching as he has a lot of information that can be researched further. I think that he comes across gentle and calm and extremely genuine also. I just thought he would be a great person to add to this discussion.

Could you please elaborate on your personal experiences for the purpose of this thread.

Did you actually watch the video posted (ALL 9 PARTS) He explains who he is and how he has got to where he is today. He explains a huge deal about himself and his work through the years. So it isn’t just recent content although towards the end he does touch on the more recent issues later on in the videos Pts8 and 9 I think. Definitely a good video to listen to.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taymour

If you belive or not, those images in this video that i post on you tube as insurance are REAL!
At this moment I can't give the Solid proof on Where those images are Taken or where those image are retained in Publics and officials Database. But I saw more and more . I saw Terabite of images "smuggled" delivered from Internationals Space Agency that hidden the Huge truth among us, but "someting" Slipped Out and "Someone" Know this... and sooner or later, he give THE SOLID PROOF.
Please, watch again slowly and carefully any single image...

If what you say is true, can you please upload the full images in hi res to ATS so we can study them. I think i may of seen some of these before in a lecture regarding moon bases.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

It would be great if you could get your room mate to do that for us please! That would be awesome! Also I seen your video thanks for sharing although you’re recording equipment isn’t the best.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by theflashor
Did you actually watch the video posted (ALL 9 PARTS) He explains who he is and how he has got to where he is today. He explains a huge deal about himself and his work through the years. So it isn’t just recent content although towards the end he does touch on the more recent issues later on in the videos Pts8 and 9 I think. Definitely a good video to listen to.

No not this one, but I have been following him for years and heard other interviews, more then one where he explains his journey. I was in Mufon as well back in about 1993, as just a hanger on lurker. He has alot to bring to the table.'

yes, there are some things there that cause fear in maybe having an experience. And just like people who get married do not always want to hear about couples who got divorced because it lessens the bliss of it all, I do not want my experience to be perverted by this information. I am careful as to what kind of informaion I partake in these days.

And one of my experiences was just posted a few threads above this one, and all over this system.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

It would be great if you could get your room mate to do that for us please! That would be awesome! Also I seen your video thanks for sharing although you’re recording equipment isn’t the best.

True, it is what it is. I got a new video planned that will address this much better, but realistically, there is no video I can show anyone here, it is not possible. The equipment worked for what I needed, it demonstrated that I sent a message, I went to a location, and 9 minutes later a light ship came over.

However again, people might miss that point. It is about the experience. And in that case, anyone can take their camera outside and take a photo and then see, that this ship in my post was in acutuality quite large.

As for my roommate, it it was a hot post and was flagged alot and because a real topic, I might fry my roommate again with a video of him, but i don't plan on doing it unless I really feel like it is important. My experiences remain nightly, I got nothing to prove :-)

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

By the way there is proof that bob lazer did work for them, theres proof I forget where I seen it.

You are probably referring to this:

Lazar W2

As for Dan Burish, researcher George Knapp did an interview with ATS and goes into quite some detail about the whole Burish saga..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lastly Michael Wolf's younger brother Ron doesn't seem to agree with the claims his brother has made over the years..

www.amazon.com...

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I know this video has been posted earlier in another tread, but I think it's so good, that more people should see it.

Its a interview with Alex Collier the "crazy" man who claims to comunicate with extra terrestials. For everyone who doubts him especially after the earlier predictions he has made - just watch the clip, and everything will be answered. He puts all the strings together. From spirituality to extra terrestials and the "nwo".

I started to see the 1. one, and I just coulden't take my eyes of it until part 12 was finished - he just sounds so truhfull and real too me.

PS: The real interview starts when the music stops!

[edit on 22-5-2009 by kresh7]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join