It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have Failed The Constitution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
These are sad times we live in when one who is expressing their opinion, in a nonthreatening and polite manner, is labeled as a terrorist for no other reason than being the only person with such an opinion in the group.

This is America, land of the supposed free. Where you can express your ideas without consequence, or is it?

When did it come to be that the main body of the population does not understand our Constitution and is brain washed by the powers that be into thinking that the government never lies?!

It is the duty of an American Citizen to question our government at every turn, for every action they take.

The people have failed. We are living in an oppressive society!

Where political correctness is actually lies and patriots are enemies.

Overview of DHS Report by Atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com

I was called a terrorist, and threatened...

Did The Federal Government Just Declare War Against The People - H.R.2159

Rockefeller: Internet is "Number One National Hazard"

Edit: More appropriate title.

[edit on 5/21/2009 by Tentickles]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
We havent failed yet.

since we havent failed yet we should give up now and proclaim that we've failed. Otherwise we might as well give up and wait for failure.

Religion follows this logic, and look where its gotten them.

Dont like the way the world is change it. Be the change you wish to see in the world, even if you dont do anything huge like start a revolution or end world hunger if you are what you wish the world could be then you are going in the right direction.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by caballero]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by caballero

Got to agree, politely remind people the world is more then American Idol and (Spoiler alert a guy named Snip won) I snipped it myself, to show how much you want to know.

What people should want to know is, who the hell raised my cigarette prices, or why is the price of everything going up, why did gas suddenly rise 0.50 cents? Without the answer of 'it just did'.

People need to know that, the mere fact their alive, thinking, cognitive, and capable, means they change the entire world.

I sometimes wonder if i'm in that parellel universe that just gets F-ED!

Hopefully not, hopefully....

Edit to add: Tentickles thats you!!! You changed your avatar! Now change it back, I cant recognize you!

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Republican08]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
The only thing that will save us is a Coup De Tat *spelling* anything else will be a lost cause. The government is the thing that we need to attack not the us citizens and gangs. We are free and i should be able to go up to Obama and say F you in front of him. But were not free were just slaves to the nation

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Hey! Speak for yourself.

I, along with untold multitudes of others haven't been on here screaming about violations of the constitution all these years for nothing you know! Some have heard the call loud and clear. Unfortunately many were eaten by an octopussy.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
reply to post by caballero

Got to agree, politely remind people the world is more then American Idol and (Spoiler alert a guy named Snip won) I snipped it myself, to show how much you want to know.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Republican08]

I will tell who won. I don't care to spoil it.

Some guy named Kris won. Yea my wife enjoys that show, I'm usually surfing the web or playing some Tiger Woods when its on.

It was actually pretty cool tonight though. They had Santana, Kiss and Steve Martin who played the banjo.

I immediatly took a scolding hot shower to wash off the shame of watching it................I still feel dirty.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Haha, I guess I'll change it to the classic version I requested!

I'm glad you responded.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Vote with your money. Stop giving them power by buying their crap.

Turn the tv off. It serves to pollute the body, mind and soul. Instead take joy in talking together as a family. Find ways to help change the world and just do it.

Go out there and do your dreams and desires. Garden, pick herbs, share the love, spend time with your children, support those that support you etc.

As someone in here said Be the change you want to see in the world.

It takes one loving positive thought, one act of kindness and gratitude to make a difference.

top topics

join