It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dictators without Testicles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Tis true:

A new book by historian José Maria Zavala claims that former dictator Francisco Franco of Spain was a monorchid, meaning he had only one testicle. Zavala bases his assertion on an account by physician Ana Puigvert, whose grandfather Antonio Puigvert, treated Franco as a patient and passed on the detail to his granddaughter. The author supposes that the former general, who ruled Spain for nearly 40 years, lost the testicle in World War I, when he was injured in June 1916 during the battle at El Biutz in North Africa.

Oddly enough, the year 1916 was when an even more notorious 20th century dictator lost a testicle at the Battle of the Somme: Adolph Hitler. The Nazi leader’s condition was long rumored, and even inspired a song among British soldiers during World War II, but not confirmed until documentation came to light in 2008. allgov

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

It seems the monorchid to dictator ratio is quite high ...

Coincidence or causality?

Someone check Cheney's drawers.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Someone check Cheney's drawers.

Nefarious hunting incident?......
Ticked off a hunting hound?.....lololol...

Seriously..I'm not going there.:shk:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
It's not that unusual, my dad is a one ball man due to an undescended testicle that had to be surgically removed in his teens. He went on to father 6 children and never once tried to control a country or become a dictator.

Even with one ball gone you can still be a manly man and have a normal satisfying sex life. I think the number is about 4% of the male population with this condition, either through lack of development in the womb, accident, injury, disease, etc......

It's when you have none, such as a castrato, that is when you have female characteristics like a high voice, almost no body hair, and effeminate features.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hmmm, interesting.

I wonder how many others?

This is worth a little researching. I think then a lot of them were also Cuban.

Very interesting in a strange way. Maybe being different sent them into a tail spin...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I had an undesended testicle when I was younger!! Well, it did desend, then a "mate" kindly booted me in the nads and it went and hid for 10 years. I still remember the day it decided to pop back down. one of the happiest days of my life, I became comeplete
(you don't understand the bullying I went through during PE lessons because of this.)

I now have 2 knackers, so that means i won't become an evil dictator

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
hey Acidtastic

sorry about that, I have a younger brother and thats all I'll say about it I'm sure you understand.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by _selectThis_]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

This is what i had going round my head after reading SD's opening post. As a kid i remember everyone singing this to the tune that the ice-cream van played out as it came down your street. On that note, i have a tub of strawberry ice-cream beckoning me.........

[edit on 21-5-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Mmm, come to think of it you're a little bossy and cranky ...

Coinkidinkie?

[edit on 21 May 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

last I checked, my pair were still there.

new topics

top topics

join