It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Officials Admitted that Boys Were Sodomized In Iraq Prison

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by debz325
No, American boys do not deserve to be raped.So if you are so damn concerned about human right's,look out for your fellow American's.I personally do not care about muslim boys because they want to grow up and kill my boys.If you are so concerned about there rights,go live there.I am sick of American traitors and there feel good politics.Grow up.Bad things happen in the real world during a real war!

I have to suggest for the first time on this forum that you seek some help. You will have to grow a soul first and seek a higher spiritual guidance to lead you towards a Psychologist who can help you find the reality you are so sorely missing.

If you think for an instant in the deepest core of your heart, that it is OK to harm any child, I mean we never ahve anything further to discuss because that is what hell on earth is to me and it will never go away with attitudes that just dont care, like the Colosseum's of long ago barbaric acts upon humanity are close at hand to being a thing of the past, that or we are going to parish one and all from the face of this planet.

We are at a point of all or nothing for humanity as a whole and I have to say the odds are stacked in favor of utter inihilation. I am of the side that still happens to be evolving...

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
reply to post by antar

innocent little babes being forced into the worst barbaric acts

it actually states in the article.

his age would be about 15-18 years

rape of any age is an act against humanity.

[edit on 22/5/09 by spearhead]

I have a 14 year old that is as innocent as you could ever see in the natural world, many are like him, not everyone is prepared for this kind of attack at a ripe young age of 15-18 give or take a year or two.

I am glad to say I appreciate your telling me it is a bit older than babes as I have read other reports that speak of much younger ones as I understood it to be, still and all it is unacceptable to demean any young impressionable being or any being into this horror.

Good to meet you around the forums today I see we have similar interests

(yes as a triple leo Mom, I can get pretty protective of any cub)

[edit on 22-5-2009 by antar]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

yes.
and as a double leo dad i'm sure our thoughts align.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
My source, Alex Jones has been talking about this for awhile now. Its beyond my imagination how this is allowed. With blessings from this government. I cant even fathom it.
I can only hope the same happens to those who condone it. With a splinted broom handle.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
More than 2 years later, I still feel disgusted at the entire US government and military for the inhuman evil actions.

The real terrorists (American troops) are still there at Middle East plundering oil, torturing and murdering civilians non-stop as I speak.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This is rather dispicable, wonder how this was dealt with by now?

Under the rug?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I still have a feeling that this was order from high up in the command structure, possibly the president himself.

let's look at this in another view for a moment. I had a son in the military while this first came out, and well, after I heard about this, I couldn't wait for him to get out. how many of yous would like to have had your son or daughter ordered by our gov't to act in such a depraved way? Or to teach them how to torture people?
Now, I think I'd just about be willing to rob a bank and send my kids overseas if the gov't started drafting people.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Aside from the one Iraqi(?) girl who was actually killed after raped, I can't think of any other actual indictments/charges.

Could US see another mandatory draft? Absolutely; me thinks perhaps in the next 10 years.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join