It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Officials Admitted that Boys Were Sodomized In Iraq Prison

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

U.S. Officials Admitted that Boys Were Sodomized In Iraq Prison

www.washingtonsblog.com

Many people have heard Nobel prize winning reporter Seymour Hersh's claim that boys were sodomized at Abu Ghraib and that the Pentagon has video of the rapes.
Many people think that they'll believe it when and if they ever see the video. But we don't need to wait for the military to release the videos. There is already proof that Hersh is right.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
When I read this, it made me sick; one has to wonder what kind of men in our military thinks raping little boys is fun to watch. What kind of animals are we training in our military? On top of that, these sadistic monsters are standing around and shooting videos and taken pictures. I have to ask why they are taken pictures, is it because these sick men get off on such brutal sexual abuse. I know most of our military men, and women are good decent people, however, this is the kind of thing that gives our military a bad name I am sure this makes them sick to know that members of their arm services are abusing their authority, by taken such delight in someone else’s misery. I can see these men cheering this one on, maybe if we are lucky these men who enjoyed taken those videos might land in a cell block one day. I have to wonder that these men were young and do not have children, can you imagine if they had a son around that age. Would they have done it then?

www.washingtonsblog.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Yes we rape young kids.

We were taught the proper way to rape a child in basic training. That training occurs in week 4. After we are properly brainwashed.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
Yes we rape young kids.

We were taught the proper way to rape a child in basic training. That training occurs in week 4. After we are properly brainwashed.

lol you mean they "train you" by doing it to you?

sorry man, you set yourself up there

all in good fun

i realize your being sarcastic...

you are joking right???

[edit on 21-5-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I did not say the entire military was bad, however “you did”, thanks for your arrogant post anyway. This topic is not about me.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by jd140
Yes we rape young kids.

lol you mean they "train you" by doing it to you?

sorry man, you set yourself up there

all in good fun

i realize your being sarcastic...

you are joking right???

No I wasn't joking.

This thread as brought up some painful memories.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Didn't say anything about you did I?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
So? Boys get sodomized in american prisons.Seems only fair to me!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Didn't say anything about you did I?

Instead of insulting the messenger, do you have anything decent to contribute to this thread beside your snide remarks?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by debz325

So? Boys get sodomized in american prisons.Seems only fair to me!

So, you think little boys in our prison deserve to be raped. What kind of society do you live in that justifies rape?

[edit on 21-5-2009 by impressme]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

How did I insult you? Please tell me.

My original post was not a reply to your opinionated post and did not mention you.

A snide remark is all this thread deserves in my opinion. You are free to yours and I will not insult you for them.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
No, American boys do not deserve to be raped.So if you are so damn concerned about human right's,look out for your fellow American's.I personally do not care about muslim boys because they want to grow up and kill my boys.If you are so concerned about there rights,go live there.I am sick of American traitors and there feel good politics.Grow up.Bad things happen in the real world during a real war!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Good lord. Could it get anymore depraved?
This is totally sickening.
Can you imagine if it was your son, brother??

I realise that the majority of military folk aren't involved in this kind of thing.
Which begs the question ...... did they send over their own specially trained degenerates amongst normal soldiers to do this kind of thing?

I think so.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Umm It happens every day in OUR prisons.So in a way it is happening to our boys.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Umm It happens every day in OUR prisons.So in a way it is happening to our boys.

Debz, with all due respect, unless our prisoners are being sodomised by Iraqi soldiers in American prisons, then you're way off topic.

I fail to see the connection to what you are saying and the topic matter.

Peace.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by debz325

I personally do not care about muslim boys because they want to grow up and kill my boys

So you think that excuses American soldiers breaking the law in the worst way, by raping children?

[edit on 22-5-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The remarks and comments in this thread minus a few are in themselves irreprehensible.

I cannot begin to even say with dignity how this news affects me for the entire state of emergency our planet is in on such deep levels.

Each child reguardless of any other factors, deserves the higest order of respect and this is something that should be a call to consciousness for every single being in a postion of responsibility and power.

For the rest of us lets simply pray that this is not some kind of set up for the atrocities which would befall our children if we move into a militarized and global state of emergency through WWIII.

I pray for the lives of the people who were touched by this despairing moment in our shared humanity.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
bad bad bad...

when i told my wife about this a few weeks ago she refused to believe it.

she said "but america is the good guys. they would let that happen."

HA!
don't i know it.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Excuse me but do you mean to say your child is in prison and you know this is happening to him?

In prison there are men, this report speaks about little boys, innocent little babes being forced into the worst barbaric acts of perversion that anyone can imagine.

I am sick for the treatment of our prisoners too, not that they ever admit it or talk about it once they are released, but they are men and this report was made, this act was perpetuated by the worst of psycotic murderers, pediophiles, and then it was considered something that could be hidden, tossed in the basement, and that it would be over looked.

NO there is a difference in what you are saying and what this report is exposing for all the right reasons, the rpe of innocent little boys while the mothers and family were forced to watch.

I would be raped amillion times before I would want to witness my child or any child being harmed even once.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

innocent little babes being forced into the worst barbaric acts

it actually states in the article.

his age would be about 15-18 years

rape of any age is an act against humanity.

[edit on 22/5/09 by spearhead]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join