It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Koppel devoting Friday's "nightline" to war dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
NEW YORK (AP) -- Ted Koppel will devote the entire half-hour of "Nightline" Friday to reading names and showing photographs of the more than 500 U.S. servicemen and women killed in action in Iraq, ABC announced Wednesday.

Each service member's photo will be shown, along with his or her name, military branch, rank and age as Koppel reads the name aloud. Since the ABC News broadcast is just 30 minutes, it will include only those killed in action in Iraq since March 19, 2003, as certified by the Defense Department.

www.cnn.com...

I thought this was a pretty cool thing he was doing, i hope it will help the anti-war movement alot and get through to the people out there who dont realize how bad it is over there

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I think it's cool too.

I don't think his intentions are cool, but I think this is cool.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I think it's cool too.

I don't think his intentions are cool, but I think this is cool.

Hell, anything that hurts Bush is cool to me, no matter the intentions. I might as well be honest....

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I don't think his intentions are cool...

What do you mean? You think this is anti-war? How will you feel in 2 years or so, when the body count reaches that of 9/11? This is another Vietnam.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
At this point, any attempt to show the constituency of the U.S. the error of this invasion is good in my book. Even if its of this type of propoganda. Its apparently the only thing most of the American public understands.

new topics

top topics

join