It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo video france April 15 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
video looks real and untampered with to me, havnt seen it posted here before? what do you guys think

[edit on 20/5/2009 by theflashor]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Looks like a jet with its landing lights on.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
no odd movement, no sudden speed increase, from what im seeing it looks like a plane. I dont know what it is but im not leaning toward to UFO explanation.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Kinda looks like a plane but i keep seening videos like this popping up. These "UFOs" are only visible when zoomed out when they zoom in they reappear, then the cammera shakes alot. If the craft is so noticeable and moves so unlike an ariplane, why would someone want to zoom in and shake the camera. If i was filming one i would want to zoom out so you could see the way the craft was moving NOT the way i shaking the camera.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

I think we need to post a new rule for ATS UFO and Aliens section - "No pixelated youtube pictures of blurry lights in the sky. Bannable offense after warning." There, that's sounds pretty official doesn't it?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticPerhaps
reply to post by theflashor

I think we need to post a new rule for ATS UFO and Aliens section - "No pixelated youtube pictures of blurry lights in the sky. Bannable offense after warning." There, that's sounds pretty official doesn't it?

ATS principles should and i hope will be kept, it isnt just a blurry light if you look, it flashes off comes back on and some times when it focus's when zoomed in it clearly does not look like a plane. Please if you have nothing decent to contribute to this topic then dont post. As your post does not belong in this thread

new topics

top topics

join