It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olbermann WTF Moment: Rush Limbaugh (VIDEO)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Olbermann and Limbaugh deserve each other.

Besides they don't have to say Rush's name, all they have to say is "talk radio" and every knows who they mean.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by spines
reply to post by David9176

Olbermann plays a role much like Sean Hannity in my opinion. He plays a different persona all together, but the character is the same.

This thing that Olbermann has with Limbaugh, and O'Reily for that matter, is so far beyond inane at this point. They are harping on eachother for what amout to typos at times, and their respective auidience eats it up.

Ratings, ratings, ratings...

...influence, influence, tug the strings.

[edit on 5/20/0909 by spines]

Why do people watch this crap on tv anyways when there are actually entertaining things being broadcast.

If you want news, go read it for yourself and form your own opinion.
Unless you like them making it for you.

If you want entertainment watch tv.

O wait I guess this is just supposed to be entertainment, for lame people.

If I had to choose 1 person to spend the day with out of those three it would be Keith O. for the main fact that the other 2 guys really really suck as human beings .

Not too mention they reach high on the Douche bag scale.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fremd
reply to post by tristar

I'm not a fan, at all, of MSM. But it goes without saying that i loathe, despise, and unequivocally hate Rush Limbaugh.

I have to agree with Keith. "F-You" Limbaugh.

Rush Limbaugh has a saying that i kind of agree with though:

"Ignorance is the most expensive commodity in this country"
footnote: Thats why they can afford to pay you 400 million dollars.

Down with the EIB.
I plead for truth in advertising.

since its ok to say f- you to rush limbah its equally ok to say f-you keith and f-you anoyone on the left..

thats fair and balanced aint it

and yes the left screamed bloody murder when it was haliburton but i hear nothing but silence from the left about ge immelt and their master obama.

which goes to show eh lets just hate republicans for being greedy bastards , and left the left do whatever they wish.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by neo67]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by neo67

since its ok to say f- you to rush limbah its equally ok to say f-you keith and f-you anoyone on the left..

I don't believe anyone ever said it wasn't?

It's not a "who's is bigger" contest

I simply hate Rush Limbaugh.

If you were to actually read my post (since you are directing your wanna-be condescending tone towards me) - then you would have read that i said i HATE all forms of main stream media.

Which "political" side they are on makes no difference.
Because none of them are on mine.

edit to add:
Unlike some in this country, there are others, like myself, who despise individuals for their lack of human decency. Rush Limbaugh is at the top of my list. Just because i hate rush limbaugh doesn't make me a democrat or a liberal.

You should go buy some new paint brushes and learn how to properly argue with someone

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Fremd]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fremd
reply to post by neo67

I don't believe anyone ever said it wasn't?

It's not a "who's is bigger" contest

I simply hate Rush Limbaugh.

If you were to actually read my post (since you are directing your wanna-be condescending tone towards me) - then you would have read that i said i HATE all forms of main stream media.

Which "political" side they are on makes no difference.
Because none of them are on mine.

edit to add:
Unlike some in this country, there are others, like myself, who despise individuals for their lack of human decency. Rush Limbaugh is at the top of my list. Just because i hate rush limbaugh doesn't make me a democrat or a liberal.

You should go buy some new paint brushes and learn how to properly argue with someone

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Fremd]

wow man i have nothing but contempt for you and your arrogance your opinions are no better than anyone elses.

lets see if you can actually make one post without putting anyone down.

maybe your the one who needs to learn how to actually make and arguement.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by neo67

wow man i have nothing but contempt for you and your arrogance your opinions are no better than anyone elses.

you're exactly right.

They're not.

But because i have the opinion that i hate Rush Limbaugh does not make me a liberal or a democrat.

If you can see that, then you're one step closer.

I can't stand Olbermann either. but this is about Rush Limbaugh....and most of this country's utter disregard and dislike for his bulbous arrogant chunky hind-quarters.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join