It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science & 2012 The Truth told

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by rehab
Thats a good point and so "rather trusting" Infomants, But thats just what Their tought, You must learn for yourselves and expand the tuth. not except limited truth. "they only get a piece of the truth that's hevily deluted"

R e H a B

Well, we are either going to pass through the galactic plane in 2012 or we aren't, it's pretty simple. So that means all we have to do is figure out where our solar system is currently in relation to the galactic plane, and as I said, most astronomers who obviously know what they are talking about more than the average person say that we are currently way too far above the galactic plane for our solar system to be able to cross through it in 2012.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sorry for the off topic But real quick how do I FIX my signiture . cant find it in edit...ReHaB

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rehab
Sorry for the off topic But real quick how do I FIX my signiture . cant find it in edit...ReHaB

It should be in your profile/user settings. Click on "member tools."

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

Larryman your statement: "I am wondering if our Solar system will pass through a concentrated layer of invisible Dark Matter in the galactic plane, on December 21, 2012." is very interesting. The dark matter that you write about might be somewhat similar to a strong magnetic field. If you think how thin our galaxy is and how large of a diameter the galaxy is; then one must think how strong of a magnetic field must actually exist at the galactic plane.

At or near the galactic plane the magnetic field must be very strong, otherwise the solar systems within our galaxy would not hover back and forth through the galactic plane; they would just continue on out of our galaxy if the galactic plane was/is not strong enough to bring the solar systems back and forth through the galactic plane for all eternity.

The Mayan calendar is still the most scientifically correct calendar of all time. It was highly unusual that Mayan prophecy predicted the exact day the Spaniards would arrive and that the Mayans were waiting for them; it seems to me that the only way someone could have created a prophecy like that is by having seen the future and then writing it in stone to last for all eternity.

December 21, 2012 is the last day of the Mayan Calendar, but the Mayan Calendar does start all over again on December 22, 2012. Mayan Prophecy is what states that something bad happens on December 21, 2012.

Maybe this will help detect destructive magnetic waves creating havoc on earth beforehand....

dsc.discovery.com...

[edit on 7-6-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Wonder what lit'l office the "sci fi guy" works in -

....this is an article on Nasa's website stating that intense solar storms will arrive by 2012, one of them say it will probably be more like 2010 or 2011.

Storms

As the article states ...... "Either way, a storm is coming".

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Ok this just came to me?? Everyone keeps saying their is something wrong with my english and the way I write?

Just read some of my threads it kinnda hurts? but now I could care less...

"Wanna know why?"

If you only new me. It's like this I just started think all the time.I know this how . Do I really half to ans...

I love thinking "I am psychic" I hate man made words any more I have mastered Everyaspect of the english Language. And that ranges from English Major-all the way to slang- "I know it all" Plus I eben KNow a'lil bit of about 7 different languages. But any ways babies don't speak and we confuse the heck out of them by the time their 5 or 6. just do your own research, and look at where i'm comeing form yourself, and I promise that I will spell,reference,and well ECT,ECT,

"The bottom line, I got carried away, and I apologize."

"I love thinking, and I use more of my brain then the 10% were only supposed to . Please evryone be respectable, And I will slow down and make it "UNDER-STANDABLE"

rehab

top topics

<< 1   >>

join