It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I became the REAL Pro-Choice...Pro-Eugenics

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

Originally posted by muzzleflash
so if someone is a problem in your eyes, the "solution" is to kill them?

interesting

would you be willing to take the first step and make the world a better place?

Well I guess if my family decides I am a burden to them then I guess I would have no choice. For instance, if I became an abusive alcoholic like my father, or I molested my own children like some animals, then I would understand if they decided they would be better off if I was terminated. I dont really like to call it murder anymore. That sounds so harsh.

I guess death would be a better altnerative to what they would do to you in prison if you molested your own children.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben Niceknowinya

See we are a lot a like. We are both pro-choice. Maybe I want to allow a little more choice than you do, but is that wrong.

My best friend and his wife have an autistic child and he is a real burden to the family. He wont behave and all he will eat is Cheetos and Pepsi. It has to be Cheetos and Pepsi or he will flip. Like if you try to slip him a coke he will loose his mind. It is such a strain on my friends. I have shared this idea with my friend and he says if it became legal he would put the boy out of his misery.

Why should my friend and his wife be burdened with this for the rest of their lives. It is no different than forcing a woman to have a child she doesnt want. Neither one is fair.

[edit on 5/20/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

Life isn't fair. It would be curious to see that if they actually could put him out of his misery, if they could go through with it. Just because you know one family, which is probably a fabrication you came up with to support your point, doesn't mean you should assume that all parents of the handicapped are like that. Also if this was true, then they should know better than to give him coke instead of pepsi, pretty stupid of them.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

reply to post by mostlyspoons

I understand that you are worried about the HUMANE aspects of this. I am too. That is why I propose that we use a process of giving them a shot to knock them out and then humanely dispose of them through lethal injection, poison gas, or maybe if the family is poorer we could just cremate the person once they are knocked out and help save on the cost of burial. That is all humane or they wouldnt do it to animals at the vet.

Injection, poison gas, very nazi, but that stuff costs money, why don't we just shoot in the head. It's quick, effective, cheaper. I bet the nazi's thought what they were doing when they flipped on those chambers were being humane too.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I cannot believe the posts I have read that agree with this. You all really think this is the way to make the world a better place? The talk of burdens of handicapped or old family members, that is the biggest crock I've heard all week. Whatever happened to sticking with the family no matter what? Maybe it's a white thing to view family members as burdens and my hispanic is coming out. We look out for one in another in our families and stick together no matter what, that is how it is like in my family and all others. Selfishness is what I see here.

The day you decide to become a family man, you take up that responsiblity fully, no matter how normal or unnormal your kids are, and you respect the elderly in your family too. They have lived a long life and have a lot of wisdom to share. But I guess if you have an autistic child, or you have a kid in a wheelchair that needs help getting into the bathroom, it's such a horrible burden that you have to miss sitting on your butts watching some pointless tv show, or some playoff game on tv is more important and such interuptions are just to much to handle.

Then there's the talk of getting rid of those who aren't contributing to society, using up money. Stop there, for one, the powers that be, as well as the people, have created society. Money is a made man thing that is obviously turning people insane enough to use nazi ideas just to save a few bucks! Medical costs? They are set to out of this world prices because the powers that be have made it that way, so now it has eventually created a rift among the people as well as division, bitterness, and a lot of holier than thou attitudes.

Also, the healthcare system only makes you better enough to be sick again, so chances are they have cures for many diseases that are causing disablity but why bring out the cure if you can be fitlhy rich selling medicines? The problem isn't the ones being called burdens of society, it's the system and how it's set up that needs to be changed. It has gotten huge and is expanding even more, and it gets more corrupt by the day. This is the lazy and simple way of trying to improve the so called system, and it is not the answer.

Also, what makes you think that this would only stop at terminating the handicapped, elderly, drug addicts, alcohalics, murderers, rapists, so on and so forth? Once all of them are out of the picture, guess where the next step towards "making the world a better place" will be? If you haven't guessed, the next step will be to decide to terminate all men who are under the "acceptable" height of 6'1, if you aren't a natural athlete, then you are to be terminated, if your test scores (genius level by our current standards) would be low against all of those who are "superior" then they must be terminated immediately because they are too stupid to live in this world. If a man or woman is considered to be not attractive enough, because the standards have to be where every woman has to look like a supermodel, as does all men, then those who are not quite there, look average, are to me terminated at once! Do you see the pattern? The idea might be considered good at the start, but has a way of completely turning this into something more sinister than we can think possible.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth Lumina

Look i can understand your frustration at this ridiculous "step forward in logic" as the OP puts it. But seriously, how DARE you say maybe its a "white" thing?

Narrow minded fool.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth Lumina

reply to post by mostlyspoons

I understand that you are worried about the HUMANE aspects of this. I am too. That is why I propose that we use a process of giving them a shot to knock them out and then humanely dispose of them through lethal injection, poison gas, or maybe if the family is poorer we could just cremate the person once they are knocked out and help save on the cost of burial. That is all humane or they wouldnt do it to animals at the vet.

Injection, poison gas, very nazi, but that stuff costs money, why don't we just shoot in the head. It's quick, effective, cheaper. I bet the nazi's thought what they were doing when they flipped on those chambers were being humane too.

Shooting them in the head would be inhumane. What I propose is to do it in a humane way much like we do with sick or deformed animals at the vet. We dont want to become abusive.

So I take it that you want to are pro-life, and that you are against giving people the freedom to choose how they want to spend their life.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

you are sick, mentally sick to believe this is morally justifiable.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toughiv

Look i can understand your frustration at this ridiculous "step forward in logic" as the OP puts it. But seriously, how DARE you say maybe its a "white" thing?

Narrow minded fool.

From my observation, most "white" families seem to be very much against the family. I always hear of white people doing everything they can to dis associate themselves with family members, and i'm not talking about bad situations here. It's nothing to do with narrow mindedness, it's just a fact of what I've observed. Besides, what I said was just a comment, and since I don't care about PC, I could care less if i offended you or anyones else.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

It may seem more humane, but it really isn't. A shot in the head is quick and easy. But I guess I can see how your ways could help someone sleep better at night.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

So you must be pro-life. Is that why you find this so detestable?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

You must be a Hitler/Nazi fan,
is that why you think all of this crap is such a great idea?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

LOL, I detest Hitler and the Nazi movement. I am not proposing what he did. I am proposing it be a family choice, just like a woman can choose to abort her child in order to live the life she wants. What could possibly be wrong with that? Its been legal for decades.

[edit on 5/26/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

LOL, I detest Hitler and the Nazi movement. I am not proposing what he did. I am proposing it be a family choice, just like a woman can choose to abort her child in order to live the life she wants. What could possibly be wrong with that? Its been legal for decades.

[edit on 5/26/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

Detest it or not, but look at some of your posts in the thread. I don't know if you were just joking around or not, but going by your OP, that is very similar to the attitude they had back then, and it was just the start. Once the disabled, the elderly, the criminals are gone, then nothing will stop from taking it further. I'll use the height example again, if you are under 6'1, then you are genetically inferior and will be terminated. But I guess that can be determined before birth that if the baby will be under that height, then it must be aborted.

You see where I'm getting at with this? Plus, there are a lot of families out there that couldn't handle this choice, nor does it mean that it would be handled intelligently. Repeating what I wrote in a previous post, Let's say grandpa has $500,000 saved up, has nothing wrong with him and is in fact pretty healthy but goes on and on about his past like all old people do and this family could just have him put down not only for his money, but also because they got tired of hearing grandpa's constant retellings of his past.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I dont care for PC either, but to say its a "white" thing, is a generalisation. I am offended because I am white and what you say is completely untrue. Your observations of what? Quite frankly, your statement was very ignorant. I suppose i shouldnt get upset with idiots, but sometimes it does frustrate me that some people can make such statements, DO YOU NOT THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK?

Once again, idiot.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Ah the contorted values of the current age, dare to mention colour and people jump on the badwagon of righteous indignation. Speak about the humane and democratic disposal of the inconveniently old/disabled/conceived and the number of fools who seriously give it consideration or commendation is appallingly telling.

Fair play to Darth for asking if it might be a "white thing." I'm a white man and I'm pondering how the "civilised" west has got itself into a predicament where Nazi ideals actually won the war - it took them 60 years and they've replaced Nuremberg and jack boots with ACLU and sandals but the result is the same.

Innocents are slaughtered and their corpses utilised - babies not Jews this time and "therapeutic treatments" not lampshades but the same thing.

Grow up world.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Supercertari

Nazi ideals didnt win the war. However, most nazi scientists were taken to america after the war. Now we have mass propaganda etc. They have used what they learnt in WW2 to control nations, through fear etc.

However, you cannot say its a "white" thing, since there is multiculturalism throughout western culture. You could argue that ultimately the "white" man is still at the top, since the high elite are mainly white. You cannot argue that a low attachment to family is inherently white. Your values are determined by what your social factors are.

Darth, pay attention to that ^^

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Boy, I read the first post and couldn't agree more. Eugenics is such an important subject that isn't discussed enough.

I actually heard that there is a nationwide policy going into effect that is similar. All people will be given a mandatory IQ test and everyone that scores below 115 will be euthanized. The original plan was for sterilization but this really wasn't going to weed out the useless eaters quickly enough.

So OP, uh, I guess I'll see you around?

maybe

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hey Somber, here is another article/post that matches your new beliefs!

Oregon Offers Terminal Patients Doctor-Assisted Suicide Instead of Medical Care

You are not alone.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunsetspawn
Boy, I read the first post and couldn't agree more. Eugenics is such an important subject that isn't discussed enough.

I actually heard that there is a nationwide policy going into effect that is similar. All people will be given a mandatory IQ test and everyone that scores below 115 will be euthanized. The original plan was for sterilization but this really wasn't going to weed out the useless eaters quickly enough.

So OP, uh, I guess I'll see you around?

maybe

Thats bull, they wont weed out the "less intelligent". Define IQ, i think you'll find that on an average, people get further in life by having a high emotion IQ rather than just IQ. Iq is tested, but there are cetain factors some people are better at.

Eugenics is not discussed because it really is not justifiable.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

Id say this is completely different. Terminally ill patients vs mental disability :S

It has been this practice for years apart from offering assisted suicide. When no more can be done, they just keep you "comfortable" until you naturally die.

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join