It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "friendly" public service announcement from the RIAA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The RIAA is crazy! they're abusing their right to sue us and now, they're acting like they're bigger than the government!
anyway, here's a message from the RIAA

RIAA

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by silQ]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Who is RiAA and why in the heck would they put crap like that out? They are not going to be taken seriously.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Oldie but a goodie

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Who is RiAA and why in the heck would they put crap like that out? They are not going to be taken seriously.

Recording Industry Association of America. They're the idiots going around filing claims and attempting to sue people for downloading music.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ess Why Kay

Recording Industry Association of America. They're the idiots going around filing claims and attempting to sue people for downloading music.

I see, thank you for putting a face to a name.
I had knew someone was doing it just not who.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Well seeing what the RIAA did today "Music industry sues 477 more computer users" I think they can goto hell.

I've taken the oath, I will never buy another music album as long as I live I will beg, borrow, download, steal or what ever other tag people like to associate with getting free music. People who buy music and support this sue happy capitaliststic music nazi regime are traitors to those of us who would like to see the RIAA go down in flames. When you buy a CD you are NOT supporting the artist, you are paying the RIAA's attorney bill so they can sue more people.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by J0HNSmith
Well seeing what the RIAA did today "Music industry sues 477 more computer users" I think they can goto hell.

I've taken the oath, I will never buy another music album as long as I live I will beg, borrow, download, steal or what ever other tag people like to associate with getting free music. People who buy music and support this sue happy capitaliststic music nazi regime are traitors to those of us who would like to see the RIAA go down in flames. When you buy a CD you are NOT supporting the artist, you are paying the RIAA's attorney bill so they can sue more people.

EXACTLY! # THE RIAA! JOIN THE RESISTANCE! DOWNLOAD FREE MUSIC! THEY STILL CAN'T CATCH ALL OF US! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
u can also download dvd-quality movies before they hit theaters. message me to know how

top topics

join