It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO sees 4.9 billion pandemic flu-shots in best case

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I personally am against being vaccined. I will not allow my GP to insert a needle into my body! We have to fight for our right! My body can cure itself through meditation and self belief! ('
')

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
It's worthless anyway. Every flu you have ever gotten is actually a different mutation of the flu. Meaning that one vaccine wont work against it.

The more people who get vaccinated the more powerful the next Flu will be.

It's like disinfecting everything. It does people no good. It kills all the good bacteria and viruses you could easily get over and leaves the stronger ones alive, which are resistant to disinfection.

The more you fight germs the stronger they get.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
When I grew up they gave everybody shots. It was mandatory. I don't remember anybody dying from shots but I do remember seeing kids my age who were handicapped because of polio. I remember that healthy kids died from common diseases that we no longer see because of vaccination campaigns. They were real, not imagined or hyped.

I might point out that by the time the polio"vaccine" was being administered, polio was on the downswing (as well as other diseases), as our diet improved and our hygiene as well.

There is no evidence that any "vaccine" has ever worked - but enough to suspect a relationship to mercury issues (and even "mercury-free" vaccines are testing as having mercury in them!), and other health issues.

So to use polio as a reason to believe that vaccines are somehow effective is not based in fact.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join