It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Terror Plot Foiled

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MacroVisio
reply to post by mmiichael

You need to do your homework on who got richer when those towers fell? They were worth more as dust than an aging reno property.

Besides this isn't the topic. This New York terrorist threat 2.0 has shown to be a little problematic. Reports are surfacing describing them as a group of loosers that had a rocket plopped on there laps. Doesn't seem like we were in much danger without the help of undercover feds.

You sound like their defense attorney? Those horrible government agents took advantage of these poor innocent young men's malleability and convinced them blowing up a synagogue was a great idea.

On WTC being a reno property worth more demolished. I don't think you've read much beyond conspiracy sites. For starters the notorious asbestos issue is an outright Truther fabrication - all the required work for a few floors had already been done.

The loss in revenues for not only the owners but New York City and the collective commerce of the entire country is staggeringly greater than any insurance paid out.

Mike

[edit on 23-5-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
i]reply to post by mmiichael

Everybody agrees that the people were ripped off that day... and not only economically but spiritually and psyhologically as well. The NWO agenda won the lotery.
Larry Silverstein the owner got a double payout from his buddies at AIG and the contract to rebuild. The corperate defence industry got the taxpayers to fund a war based on fear and guided information. The zionist crusaders got their enemies in hot kuka.
It marked the beginning of the end for the freedoms our forfathers fought to give us.
The bad dream continues with this "homegrown JIHAD" attack in NYC. It is aledged that an FBI Informant worked to create a subversive group by infiltrating a NY mosque. I won't defend violence of any kind but you have to wonder if this would of happened at all if the feds weren't involved.
www.alternet.org...

Now take into account BILL H.R. 2159 that defines a broader definition of what a terrorist is. It's in congress now and this "they are amongst us story" is just in time to influence more votes that sign more of our constitutional rights away. www.abovetopsecret.com...

So yet again the common citizen stands to be ripped of by hidden influances and partial reporting.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacroVisio

Everybody agrees that the people were ripped off that day... and not only economically but spiritually and psyhologically as well. The NWO agenda won the lotery.

Larry Silverstein the owner got a double payout from his buddies at AIG and the contract to rebuild. The corperate defence industry got the taxpayers to fund a war based on fear and guided information. The zionist crusaders got their enemies in hot kuka.

It marked the beginning of the end for the freedoms our forfathers fought to give us.

The bad dream continues with this "homegrown JIHAD" attack in NYC. It is aledged that an FBI Informant worked to create a subversive group by infiltrating a NY mosque. I won't defend violence of any kind but you have to wonder if this would of happened at all if the feds weren't involved.

[...]

So yet again the common citizen stands to be ripped of by hidden influances and partial reporting.

I don't know if you can say everybody.

Everything you say happened is true - on Planet Conspiracy which is reachable by various websites, DVDs and Youtube.

On a place called Planet Earth which I can see just out my window - we tend to want some hard evidence of alleged crimes before convicting people based on only things like amateurishly edited videos.

So I'll agree with you again on your final sentence " the common citizen stands to be ripped of by hidden influances and partial reporting."

The common citizen I'm referring to is someone willing to accept a lot of embarrassingly childish notions like the FBI and Zionists infiltrating mosques to blow up skyscrapers in New York and the Pentagon.

Where I live warehouses full of evidence indicate Middle Eastern Muslim terrorists committed a massive unprovoked attack on the US.

The US forefathers would be ashamed it's own citizens were trying to blame their own government instead of wanting to retaliate against declared enemies who want to destroy their country. It used to be called treason.

Mike

[edit on 23-5-2009 by mmiichael]

<< 1  2  3   >>

join