It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we please talk about Dr. Carol Rosin in the Disclosure Project video... it's really confusing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

This woman lays out the Blueprint of TPTB... The only question you have to ask yourself is when Disclosure happens... will it be a lie?

So we go from War on Terror... To Asteroids... To UFO's

I believe they can accomplish this by the 2030's. A fake UFO invasion.... and it's all based on a lie.

They only thing this woman is confused about is that this is not Alien Technology... It's technology created by man and has been supressed from world. The Governnet or TPTB have technology and advanced intelligence to stage world events.

They tell you stuff years in advance...

Reagan's vision of the NWO will come to pass... The only question is, when you see the U.F.O's in the sky... Will you believe they are aliens? Or will you believe it's TPTB?

I'd appreciate your thoughts.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Out of all the disclosure witnesses I think she is the most important, as she gives us a warning of what the elite have in plan for us, what big con the psychopathocracy are working on.

Religion is breaking down, people are seeing past the manipulation. Economic control is slipping as people see past the symbolic cloud which hides the fraudulent reality of fractional reserve banking, and the media is slowly being eroded away by the internet and the independent blogosphere cutting through the lies like a knife through warm butter passing as cheese.

And the elites knew this would happen, which is why they are making a mad dash for control of food, which is why they are poisoning the sky, preparing for something, which is why they are spreading fear constantly on the media, trying to slow the awakening process down, which is why they want to kill, nay, get us to kill as many of ourselves as possible.

And there is a seeding of a new age religion going on, using the aliens as prophet and authority figures, something for scared humans to look up to and in thus doing not realise the power of their own souls.

Meanwhile a few tesla electrodynes are probably hidden away in the desert or under some mountain, being prepared for the show, the great con.

I don't see it working, people are too aware, but who knows? It's going to be some very interesting years, and definately for the faint hearted. Something strange this way comes, so keep your eyes open and your senses shart, don't fall for lies.

For lies is the true nature of most of what our hierarchic superiors give us. Because most of them tend to be psychopaths and pathological liars. It's ponerology.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Mindmelding]

join