It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im back (again)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
hi all ive been gone for quite some time ((rehab jail)) but im glad to be back i missed this place i have been lurking and interesting things have happened since i have been gone

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster2

Welcome back!!! I do hope that things are well for you! See you on the boards!!!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Welcome back!

I'm a serial lurker. Rarely do I contribute but I do spend a great deal of time here.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Just curious.

Have you been reformed?

What did you miss the most about the outside?

Welcome back.....KK

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

for the most part im still at a very confusing point in my life trying to find what really makes me happy opposed to what makes me forget about being happy. but i cant say what im going to do with the rest of my life just what im going to do for the next 24 hours that makes it easier. but as far as criminal stuff, im done. but i needed to go im a MUCH better person because of it (in my opinion anyways). the thing i missed most about the outs, honestly just the ability to be alone and have some breathing room. i still have to go back to a six month rehab pretty soon but im enjoying this little breather i got.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Welcome back playa'

Get Laid. Get Drunk. Have fun while you're back on the outside.

And stay outta trouble!!!

Peace.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster2

As a guy who has done a bit of time too it sounds like you are kicking addiction as well and i am proud of you for it!!!
Keep it up man and welcome back.
If you need a friend then give me a shout.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by justanothergangster2
reply to post by kinda kurious

for the most part im still at a very confusing point in my life trying to find what really makes me happy opposed to what makes me forget about being happy.

That is a great point. Figuring out that there is a difference is way ahead of the game I think. What is happy anyway?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Welcome back.

Congratulations on getting through rehab.

I wish you the best.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

honestly i think its something you have to define for yourself there is no universal answer for that

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Wow!

Nothing like revealing yourself in public~

Glad to have you back. We need honest people here!

hahaha!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Welcome back! At least when I was in stir I had 8 hours to myself upon lock up each night. That made it easier, still, I never wanted to go back again. Congratulations. Enjoy the sunshine, the stars at night, the smells of the world around you. And above all else: stay out of trouble or places that can lead you into trouble. Peace!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
i think it is just letting things be without worrying about them, only then you will be at ease with your self and your world and environment. Then and only then you shall be happy
Welcome back

new topics

top topics

join